Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Experiment to share

JustNormal

I do try to keep an open mind, but I feel there is more matrix to this than paranormal. It is too easy for the human eye to find familiar features in a reflection and things of that nature.

But we all see it, and not all the things are white or even the same shade or colour. But it is easy for the human eye to find familiar features in a reflection and things of that nature.

Edited by Kar-zid

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But we all see it, and not all the things are white or even the same shade or colour. But it is easy for the human eye to find familiar features in a reflection and things of that nature.

Yes KZ, this is not matrix or the P word, they are very obvious..Thanks..JN- :tu:

She looks like she is dying, with her head held back and her mouth slightly open.

That is too freaky! *shivers*

Edited by veliska27

My friend circled the child behind David Wells for me, can you see her now? Poor thing is hiding behind David..JN

<_< Your orb just stole my cookie JN

She looks like she is dying, with her head held back and her mouth slightly open.

I know, but she is already dead, but talking to David..Many scoff that show but its for entertainment purposes and I enjoy capturing images, if I can. JN

I know, but she is already dead, but talking to David..Many scoff that show but its for entertainment purposes and I enjoy capturing images, if I can. JN

And you do a great job of it. :yes:

And you do a great job of it. :yes:

Thanks, and I do wish others would try it, because it is alot of fun..TAPS is on tomorrow night so I will try again then too. Can you? JN

Thanks, and I do wish others would try it, because it is alot of fun..TAPS is on tomorrow night so I will try again then too. Can you? JN

1. TAPS ain't on here.

2. I'll try to try on Saturday when MH is on.

1. TAPS ain't on here.

2. I'll try to try on Saturday when MH is on.

Ohh you dont get the SciFi channel? OK MH is just as good as far as capturing photos, and so is "A Haunting" but only with the real people in it, or the real home..Good Luck..JN

Ohh you dont get the SciFi channel? OK MH is just as good as far as capturing photos, and so is "A Haunting" but only with the real people in it, or the real home..Good Luck..JN

We get the SciFi channel but TAPS just isn't on it. :no:

It's wednesday here so soon I can get the pics for ya! A Haunting, are those on on a certain day or a certain time?

We get the SciFi channel but TAPS just isn't on it. :no:

It's wednesday here so soon I can get the pics for ya! A Haunting, are those on on a certain day or a certain time?

A Haunting is on weekdays here from 2-3:00PM..I am watching it now..JN

all I see are a bunch of pictures of a TV screen ...this one looks like he has a garbage bag in his back pocket...SORRY...nothing there :no:

linked-image

Mr Halfhand

all I see are a bunch of pictures of a TV screen ...this one looks like he has a garbage bag in his back pocket...SORRY...nothing there :no:

linked-image

Mr Halfhand

He doenst have anything in his pocket BF, we can see his overcoat, pants and his right hand. There was nothing behind him, during the filming, but I shot it cause he felt a young girl tugging on his coat tails. JN

He doenst have anything in his pocket BF, we can see his overcoat, pants and his right hand. There was nothing behind him, during the filming, but I shot it cause he felt a young girl tugging on his coat tails. JN
stop thinking about it! :angry: ... Edited by Barek Halfhand

stop thinking about it! :angry: ...

You made a statement and I replied. I began this thread as an experiment and I am sorry if you cant see what some others do, and the best part is, you dont have to read it or reply. Thanks in advance..JN-

I was busy tonight and had long distance phone call, but did get some shots of TAPS..First is Jay and Grant in haunted location, and for some reason every time there is some sort of activity I get that red line on the TV, but on the ones with nothing I dont. On the one with these 2 there appears to be a orangish face behind Jay..The final ones were taken in a private residence where the woman's sister had recently passed away and her niece was living with her. They saw dark figures, heard voices (the EVPS were great)..First one is a shot of Jay who heard something so I shot. Its hard to see, however zoom in and see by his right arm, there is a mist with images and what appears to be a skull, but you have to zoom in..Next one was taken in kitchen of house, and we can see orbs, that were reported and again zoom into Grant's shirt..Next one I shot but the entire image was black, but it was an apparition of the woman, it probably needs to be enhanced but it wont let me do it..Lastly is the black misty apparition of the woman, but darn flash messed it up..Anyone else ever going to try this? JN

post-53813-1192069174_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1192069574_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1192069746_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1192070678_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1192071700_thumb.jpg

All of the pics are obviously reflections or flash.. since we have no idea what objects are sitting near these peoples to there is no way to say EXACTLY what is being reflected, but we can be sure that it's no paranormal...

I thought this was meant to be an experiment.. don't experiments have controlled conditions and thorough analysis? All i'm reading is people seeing what they want to see and jumping to conclusions.

This is just like the "Orbs" phenomenon, which any normal person can see is particles floating in front of the flash, but there are always those who think instantly "OMG paranormal explanation!"

Edited by SaRuMaN
Removed inflammatory remarks

You made a statement and I replied. I began this thread as an experiment and I am sorry if you cant see what some others do, and the best part is, you dont have to read it or reply. Thanks in advance..JN-
thanks in advance! ...

This is so lame! All of the pics are obviously reflections or flash.. since we have no idea what objects are sitting near these peoples to there is no way to say EXACTLY what is being reflected, but we can be sure that it's no paranormal...

So lame... I thought this was meant to be an experiment.. don't experiments have controlled conditions and thorough analysis? All i'm reading is people seeing what they want to see and jumping to conclusions.

This is just like the "Orbs" phenomenon, which any normal person can see is particles floating in front of the flash, but there are always the nuts who think instantly "OMG paranormal explanation!"

Edited by Barek Halfhand

This is so lame! All of the pics are obviously reflections or flash.. since we have no idea what objects are sitting near these peoples to there is no way to say EXACTLY what is being reflected, but we can be sure that it's no paranormal...

So lame... I thought this was meant to be an experiment.. don't experiments have controlled conditions and thorough analysis? All i'm reading is people seeing what they want to see and jumping to conclusions.

This is just like the "Orbs" phenomenon, which any normal person can see is particles floating in front of the flash, but there are always the nuts who think instantly "OMG paranormal explanation!"

LOL "Jumping to conclusions", now there is a familar term used here, you are not new"? Tsk Tsk.. Now that is lame..OMG ROFL.. :rofl: BTW TAPS and every other ghost hunting show has sites designed exactly for this..

LOL "Jumping to conclusions", now there is a familar term used here, you are not new"? Tsk Tsk.. Now that is lame..OMG ROFL.. :rofl: BTW TAPS and every other ghost hunting show has sites designed exactly for this..

Jumping to conclusions is what people do when a proper investigation isn't done. i.e..

Person1: I took a photo & see a vaguely face like shape in a window... GHOST!!

Person2: couldn't it just be a face LIKE shape.. and because the human brain is VERY good at noticing face like patterns, thats what you are seeing?

Person1: Nup, definetly a ghost!

or my favorite

Person1: I took a photo with flash & there is a blurry shape in the corner of the picture

Person2: Hmm... looks like hair or maybe the camera strap in the frame

Person1: ooooor it's a ghost.. GHOST!!

Back on topic...

I finally took the pics!!!!! There wasn't really anything in them but the last had my reflection of my fingers on the camera and some whiteish thing on the side, there were no lights on and no reflections but my fingers. For some reason I got some good pics but any with Derek Acorah (This was a DVD) in them there was a black line, but the others didn't have it. I know the black line thing is normal but it wasn't in any others.

post-53128-1192098193_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1192098509_thumb.jpg

In the second pic in the circle is someone, but there wasn't on the show and Derek was next to them, not behind.

Edited by Kar-zid

Enhanced pics.

post-53128-1192098985_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1192099025_thumb.jpg

Good job KZ, and I wonder what that red blotch is on Yvettes neck, it looks like blood? Keep up the good work..JN= :tu:

Good job KZ, and I wonder what that red blotch is on Yvettes neck, it looks like blood? Keep up the good work..JN= :tu:

Unfortunantly that is my finger over the flash so it didn't screw up the picture, but i must have moved a bit, zoom in and it becomes obvious, thanks though!

Those actors do a great job and make it believable, oops, I mean TV investigators, yeah, that will do.

lol i totally agree with that

wasnt it proved to be fake with that clip on the news or youtube, where they were caught laughing about wat the "psykic" said cos they thought the cameras were off

i cant remember...