Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A New Experiment to share

JustNormal

LOL Seeming as tho I am female and dont work for TAPS, that answer is no. I am capturing anything paranormal on ghost shows. You should research it, its cool..

:wacko:

Sure proved him wrong! :P

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Kar-zid

• NoahJaymes

• Veliska

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL But will it sink in is the question? :no:

It might, but does it really ever sink in far enough so they don't try it again? :no:

It might, but does it really ever sink in far enough so they don't try it again? :no:

Ummmm I would say no LOL.. :lol:

The first show we watched before Most Haunted was a documentary about Gettysburg, the history of it and the hauntings. I got some good shots of spirits. There was a photo of the lobby or whatever with windows behind it and I can see multiple faces looking in, and the next one they are peeking around what appears to be lattice work and the narrator, who investigated it, seems to have some activity around him also..JN

post-53813-1191645981_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191646025_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191646076_thumb.jpg

As for Most Haunted I didnt have alot of time, but there is one part where David Well's says he feels a child behind him, pulling on his coat, took a pic and by God there she is. The next one is Dr Ciaran O'Keefe and I took a shot and it appears to be a child behind him as well. It is not a doll or part of the team..In the next one, its a room that once belonged to mother and child and child died, as did the mother. There is a photo of a chair or some piece of furniture (with something on it) and an image on bottom right hand corner and a bigger one upper left..The upper one is easier to see, and I enhanced it so you could see it better..Thoughts? JN

post-53813-1191646347_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191646456_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191646729_thumb.jpg

The first show we watched before Most Haunted was a documentary about Gettysburg, the history of it and the hauntings. I got some good shots of spirits. There was a photo of the lobby or whatever with windows behind it and I can see multiple faces looking in, and the next one they are peeking around what appears to be lattice work and the narrator, who investigated it, seems to have some activity around him also..JN

In the first pic is that someone from the show or a reflection?

post-53128-1191647048_thumb.jpg

In the first pic is that someone from the show or a reflection?

post-53128-1191647048_thumb.jpg

Neither, the two men peeking in are two men, from that era. Gettysburg is known for its hauntings and they are in these photos. They are confederate soldiers or whatever we call them in uniform. Its easy to see them peeking in plus they are transparent..JN

Neither, the two men peeking in are two men, from that era. Gettysburg is known for its hauntings and they are in these photos. They are confederate soldiers or whatever we call them in uniform. Its easy to see them peeking in plus they are transparent..JN

Wow, so those are actual ghosts? Or are they special effects like Most Haunted use at the start of each episode talking about the place?

Wow, so those are actual ghosts? Or are they special effects like Most Haunted use at the start of each episode talking about the place?

NO this was a documentary prior to MH, discussing hauntings in Gettysburg. I didnt get to see it all, but every time I got a sense of something I took a shot. At the end of the show they showed the same two men, and said one had a black band around his arm, so they had to research it to make sure that was part of their lives back then, and it was. It was an hour long but as I said, I was listening to it, so decided to take some pics. They are spirits, no 2 ways about it..JN

As for Most Haunted I didnt have alot of time, but there is one part where David Well's says he feels a child behind him, pulling on his coat, took a pic and by God there she is. The next one is Dr Ciaran O'Keefe and I took a shot and it appears to be a child behind him as well. It is not a doll or part of the team..In the next one, its a room that once belonged to mother and child and child died, as did the mother. There is a photo of a chair or some piece of furniture (with something on it) and an image on bottom right hand corner and a bigger one upper left..The upper one is easier to see, and I enhanced it so you could see it better..Thoughts? JN

Wierd :huh: In that last one is that a member of the crew leaning against a bed or whatever it is?

post-53128-1191648328_thumb.jpg

post-53128-1191648496_thumb.jpg

Looks like ecto in the form of a child...

Edited by Kar-zid

Wierd :huh: In that last one is that a member of the crew leaning against a bed or whatever it is?

post-53128-1191648328_thumb.jpg

That was Most Haunted, and David Wells is a medium and psychic as you know and a good one on MH. He was actually standing up talking to others, and was laughing saying he could feel a child tugging at the back of his overcoat. That image behind him, could not be seen on the show, but by me or my camera..I was shocked when I saw it, because there was nothing behind him, but that is the little girl that was messing with him thru that epside...JN

post-53128-1191648496_thumb.jpg

Looks like ecto in the form of a child...

OOPS Wrong photo I am confused..it is a full apparition of a child...WOW..Thats my favorite photo of the night and the one at David's Wells' coat tail..JN

Edited by JustNormal

That was Most Haunted, and David Wells is a medium and psychic as you know and a good one on MH. He was actually standing up talking to others, and was laughing saying he could feel a child tugging at the back of his overcoat. That image behind him, could not be seen on the show, but by me or my camera..I was shocked when I saw it, because there was nothing behind him, but that is the little girl that was messing with him thru that epside...JN

Thanks but I meant the last pic you posted.

Right, because look how small she is, poor thing.. :(

Most Haunted is on tonight here so I might be able to take a photo or two.

Thanks but I meant the last pic you posted.

I know, sorry I thought you meant the other. I am tired of ghosts LOL..

I know, sorry I thought you meant the other. I am tired of ghosts LOL..

WHY!!!! :o

Most Haunted is on tonight here so I might be able to take a photo or two.

COOL try it, the minute David says he senses something, take a shot, its fun to find things that they never do..Let me know your results..GO FOR IT..JN- :yes:

COOL try it, the minute David says he senses something, take a shot, its fun to find things that they never do..Let me know your results..GO FOR IT..JN- :yes:

I will!!!! I think I either actually look and listen or have really good sight and hearing, because I see and hear things on that show that they ignore and instead they look at someones unchanging face and asy they are morphing into something! How obnoxious!

I will!!!! I think I either actually look and listen or have really good sight and hearing, because I see and hear things on that show that they ignore and instead they look at someones unchanging face and asy they are morphing into something! How obnoxious!

LOL I know, but they are using night vision. I just watch and wait for the right moment and then shoot. Wonder if I am the only one that sees these? LOL :unsure2:

LOL I know, but they are using night vision. I just watch and wait for the right moment and then shoot. Wonder if I am the only one that sees these? LOL :unsure2:

You're not, I wasn't able to take the pic because my sister had the camera somewhere in her room and I wasn't aloud to get it. <_<

You're not, I wasn't able to take the pic because my sister had the camera somewhere in her room and I wasn't aloud to get it. <_<

awwwwwww :P

AWW Well there is always next week..Tell your sister to hand it over!! LOL :P ..Thanks for seeing the images I thought it was just me, and that would be skeery.