Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Fart Spray' attack at local restaurant

Owlscrying

Cleveland, Ohio -Three employees went to the hospital, $1,000 worth of food was thrown out and two men could face felony charges after a "fart spray" attack at a local restaurant.

A couple of pranksters could face felony charges after spraying "Fart Spray" into a local restaurant.

Two men pulled up to the drive-thru window and sprayed a bottle of the offensive product.

As a precaution, the manager threw away more than $1,000 worth of food, and three of his employees wound up going to the hospital to be checked out.

The workers were able to jot down a license plate, and police arrested an 18-year-old man and a 30-year-old man.

Big Fun, in Cleveland, sells the spray and the owner says the smell of the spray is very offensive.

"You have to be careful. You have to know where you are doing it and who you are doing it to," he said. "I feel sorry for the workers because this is an overwhelming smell."

go

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotus Flower

• The_Atheist_Mind

• swtp

• Walter Sullivan

Gross! Well they had fun anyway, i hope it was $1000 plus worth of fun or they won,t be laughing anymore! :P

This is a dumb question, but what's "fart spray"?

A spray that smells like a fart probably - a REALLY bad fart by the sounds of it :unsure:

but the most smells fart is the most silence :D .. maybe.. like that i used to get in full elevator :hmm:

Some prank....that was immature, especially in a food service environment. :no:

but the most smells fart is the most silence :D .. maybe.. like that i used to get in full elevator :hmm:

Ahhh you mean those puffy ones! Yes they are deadly :lol:

Wow, some prank. It took what, 5 minutes to think it up. Real original.

yea I've smelled that stuff before...pretty much it smells like rotten eggs, a dead skunk, cat vomit, and dirty diapers all rolled into one :rofl:

The 18 year old I can kinda understand, but he should've had a gang of nervously chuckling 15 + 16 year olds with him, not a 30 year old man.

Good grief - definately time to grow up.

The 18 year old I can kinda understand, but he should've had a gang of nervously chuckling 15 + 16 year olds with him, not a 30 year old man.

Good grief - definately time to grow up.

I dunno... I kinda laughed just at the headline alone... LOL.... :lol:

I'm guessing there really aren't too many dioxins in Fart Spray so I really don't think those employees really needed medical attention. I remember a prank someone pulled when I was in high school and they poured 'doe scent' all over one of the hallway carpets... that was a very unpleasant odor but I didn't need to seek medical attention over it.

Somehow I see the three employees that went to the hospital starting some kind of frivolous lawsuit.

I'm guessing there really aren't too many dioxins in Fart Spray so I really don't think those employees really needed medical attention. I remember a prank someone pulled when I was in high school and they poured 'doe scent' all over one of the hallway carpets... that was a very unpleasant odor but I didn't need to seek medical attention over it.

Somehow I see the three employees that went to the hospital starting some kind of frivolous lawsuit.

But until they knew for sure it was only fart spray they were sure right in going to the doctor.

And the manager was right in throwing away the contaminated food.

I'm sure that when they came up and sprayed the workers they didn't immediately know what they had been sprayed with until after these idiots were arrested. For all they knew it was DDT.