Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone who can help....

HarmonyL

A year or so ago, I had a dream that reoccured a lot, usually every night, and towards the end of this dream, my body wouldnt allow me to move, I couldnt scream when I tried to wake up, and I got a tingling feeling that started at my feet and went all the way up my body to my head. When it got to my head, I would hear a loud piercing scream or shriek, and I always woke up scared out of my mind. What the heck was that?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sassages

• boorite

• goalienan

• HarmonyL

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A year or so ago, I had a dream that reoccured a lot, usually every night, and towards the end of this dream, my body wouldnt allow me to move, I couldnt scream when I tried to wake up, and I got a tingling feeling that started at my feet and went all the way up my body to my head. When it got to my head, I would hear a loud piercing scream or shriek, and I always woke up scared out of my mind. What the heck was that?

Hi HarmonyL.

Go to wikipedia and type in Sleep Paralysis. Does this describe your experience?

It's truly frightening if it is.

The piercing noise could be linked but it could also be caused by tinnitus, which is worse when you're laying down. I have tinnitus on and off and it's horrible!

Hi Harmony...I definitely agree with sassages....SP is very common...I only had it two times, and it is very frightening...Alot of times it is caused by stress...Read up on it, it will definitely help you....goalie