Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Front Page Design / News Archives

Saru

I've made a few updates to the main page of the site. In addition to the new news column submission section being added,  the site updates are now listed near the top, along with a few other minor design changes.

The news archives feature will be along soon. News items that are older than a certain number of days will be archived in a new section that you will be be able to browse through at any time.

Keep a look out for that, along with a few other news column features, front page additions and forum updates, coming soon.

:sk

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Magikman

• Tommy

• Kira

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth,

As always, you've done an incredible job, the main page is very professional and extremely attractive.  :sk :sk

Considering all the time and effort you've put into your web site, have you ever thought about becoming a sponser for Amazon.com? The ad space required is minimal and they offer attractive commisions for any business you generate for them. In some small way it's a chance for those of us to show you our appreciation for your work, I know I would make use of it if you received a benefit from anything I purchased. Just a thought.   :su

Magikman  :D

MM,

Unfortunately on-line advertising has gone downhill over the last few years, and ever since then I have had little success generating any revenue from advertising on the site. I used to advertise books on the site a couple of years back, but I've never got around to doing anything similar on the current site.

On saying that however, I still have everything I need to advertise a few books on the site. Once I have everything on the main page working, I'll see about fixing up some sponsors. There are a lot more visitors to the site now than there has ever been in the past, so it's certainly worth a try.  ;D

:su

:st Well Done Gareth I'm so impressed :o

:sk* round of applause and take a bow* :sk

Saruman the Remarkable!!!  

Excellent work Gareth!!   ;)

Thanks for all your comments.  :)

:su