Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your land, laws, culture....

Lord Umbarger

Is it Islam that says that or some stupid muslim leaders? Why do you guys always blame Islam for everything? I mean, you are free to blame anything and anyone, but then do not cry foul if moslems blame Christianity or Judaism for whatever reason..
Good point, maybe we should blame the people in power who let such outrages even become a possibility. Screw blaming Islam, this story is about blaming our OWN leadership.

This sound much like when Christians came to North and South America. Wasn't that exactley what they did to the Indian culture? I would call that hipocracy.
500 years ago means a lot less to me than sometime in the next few months. I can't change the past.....

Call it what you want. Doesn't change the truth today. Islam is not compatible with the modern world.

But, when the west is even accused of acting against it's own laws the same things that Islam does everyday, we are called torturing devils.....

So "we" should continue cleansing them...for your perfect world?...

Doesn't nature "cleanse" itself of old ideas by letting the old people die? Maybe killing old ideas is a good way to be green to the Earth. Just because society spent thousands of years to build up to what we have today is no reason to preserve it. The 1400's were pretty good. Must have been, Other wise, we wouldn't have left them. How about this, would you raqther live under their laws, or the modern worlds laws? Don't confuse yourself with honest shortcomings of the modern world and the obvious downside of pooping in a hole with no toilet paper. Which world woukld you rather live in? If you could choose before you were born, knowing what youknow now, would you choose to be an American or live under radical Islam? Be honest here.....

christian soldiers are kicking doors in...you call that live and let live...
I call it "better me live than let them kick in my doors". Our troops kick the doors in first. Do the terrorists?

Or the crusades against my ancestors - the christian Bogumils in Bosnia - because they were stamped as heretics by the catholic church???
Once again, can't chage the past. You builtd the machine and I will come and put a stop to the Crusades too. Oddly enough, those who raise the issue of the crusades never seem to recall the fact that the Europeans lost far more lives than the Arabs nor do they point out that, in the end, Christiandom lost. Either way you choose to promote, that war was fought and is over. That war is no longer the issue at hand. The survival of the modern world is at stake.

Also, if one wants to dredge up past wars, didn't Islam win it's first major fight by breaking a promise to not attack a city and then killing all the men and forcing the women into a life time of sexual slavery? As I remember, that is detailed in the Koran. Not often in the Mosque welcome brochures, is it?

Edited by Lord Umbarger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertyworld

• Lord Umbarger

• odas

• ships-cat

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick reminder, lest it has been lost in all the shouting...

The OP article is false. Tower Hamlets have no plans to turn the park back into a Cemetary, muslim or otherwise.

Meow Purr.

It appearently has turned out that it is not on the serious debate schedule. Nonetheless, why was it even on the "for chuckles only" schedule? Why would something of this nature even have to be brought up far enough to be shot down? Shouldn't something this stupid be killed by the first sane person in a pub that heard it? Why did it even make it to the internet? This should have died a quick death in a low budget pub somewhere between the second and third pint of the good stuff.

The OP article is false. Tower Hamlets have no plans to turn the park back into a Cemetary, muslim or otherwise.

Meow Purr.

which is why my comment was about their and our ayatollahs ......

Meow Purr.

Sorry shipscat, but I really don't think they would tell the BNP is if was true..

It appears it was a viable option... then publicity comes a knocking- the council deny the story..

and then a few years later go ahead and 'do it anyway.'

It appearently has turned out that it is not on the serious debate schedule. Nonetheless, why was it even on the "for chuckles only" schedule? Why would something of this nature even have to be brought up far enough to be shot down? Shouldn't something this stupid be killed by the first sane person in a pub that heard it? Why did it even make it to the internet? This should have died a quick death in a low budget pub somewhere between the second and third pint of the good stuff.

Like a posted before: Tower Hamlets would have considered - maybe even drafted feasability studies on - ALL available options for a cemetary. Had they failed to do so, then the government auditors would have descended on them. So there MAY be a piece of paper somewhere discussing the Park... in the same way that the Pentagon probably has a warplan for invading Switzerland.

Having said that, one of the muslim councilers opened his mouth to the newspapers and said that the idea had merit. But this is not backed up by the council overall. Or at least, that's what they claim. Their official position is that there is no intention to change the status of the park.

Meow Purr.

I really don't think they would tell the BNP is if was true..

It appears it was a viable option... then publicity comes a knocking- the council deny the story..

and then a few years later go ahead and 'do it anyway.'

Ahh, you Brits, you're more American than you realize. If we could only teach you how to play Football, you'd never run around in your knickers with a round ball again!

Really, fancy footwork or a 350lbs linebacker...IN BODYARMOR!?!? Who do you think is gong to win!

Ahh, you Brits, you're more American than you realize. If we could only teach you how to play Football, you'd never run around in your knickers with a round ball again!

Really, fancy footwork or a 350lbs linebacker...IN BODYARMOR!?!? Who do you think is gong to win!

Are you familiar with "Rugby" M'lord Umbarger ? It's like American Football, but they don't bother with the body armour.

Meow Purr.

Not because they are christian. How can that critical point be lost on you?

Key point, would be interested in a response.

Not because they are christian. How can that critical point be lost on you?

Because they don't have the chance to. Christianity has lost it's influence, not it's willingness for genociding, and all this fancy crap.

Because they don't have the chance to. Christianity has lost it's influence, not it's willingness for genociding, and all this fancy crap.

Do you have any corroboration for that statement, or is it just a personal opinion ? :)

Meow Purr.

Loss of influence is obvious I think, the second part is really just a guess, but I'm thinking of the pope here. If he had the power, I'm sure he'd use it. Crusades all over again.

Are you familiar with "Rugby" M'lord Umbarger ? It's like American Football, but they don't bother with the body armour.

Meow Purr.

Cause as my trainer used to say: " 'merican Football is for sissies" :rofl:

Are you familiar with "Rugby" M'lord Umbarger ? It's like American Football, but they don't bother with the body armour

Cause as my trainer used to say: " 'merican Football is for sissies"

Heh-heh! I knew that would get a rise out of somebody! Besides, those that know me know that I am a wise ass, not a sports fan.