Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

And we thought long hair was out

ZEB

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evil inside

• ZEB

• swtp

• FairyJosie25

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody get me some Nair! *twitches*

Dont think Nair will cut the mustard on that one ZEB :o

I think I just threw up a little.... and I'm with _Nyx_... I'll hold him down while you Nair him.....

Thats gross! It reminds me of a time when i was sitting in our apartments hot tub, when another tenant (A Woman) came in and my eyes just about popped out of my head! She had arm pit hair down to her elbows and hairs on her legs you could have easily braided! They were that long and thick and dark! Needless to say i got out of the hot tub and never went back in to it again! I was just too grossed out!

Thats gross! It reminds me of a time when i was sitting in our apartments hot tub, when another tenant (A Woman) came in and my eyes just about popped out of my head! She had arm pit hair down to her elbows and hairs on her legs you could have easily braided! They were that long and thick and dark! Needless to say i got out of the hot tub and never went back in to it again! I was just too grossed out!

OK, when any hair other than the stuff on your head is long enough to be braided, then it really needs to be cut. EEEWWWWW!!!!!

OK, when any hair other than the stuff on your head is long enough to be braided, then it really needs to be cut. EEEWWWWW!!!!!

I,ll say! And as she got in and i got out and was drying off, i looked over and there was all this arm pit and leg hair floating up and all over the bubbling water! I was gagging and shuddering all the way back to my apartment! Yuck!

I,ll say! And as she got in and i got out and was drying off, i looked over and there was all this arm pit and leg hair floating up and all over the bubbling water! I was gagging and shuddering all the way back to my apartment! Yuck!

I probably would have puked in the hottub. How is that hygenic?

Blech, thanks for the visual. :ph34r:

I probably would have puked in the hottub. How is that hygenic?

I would have been right along side of you doing the puking thing :) When I was first married we owned a 2 family home, and rented upstairs to a woman who came from another country...She had hair under her arms that came down to her knees..Well, not quite, but you get the picture...When she wore tank tops I couldn't look at her..I guess she caught me staring because she told me that the country she was from, the woman didn't shave...Must have been a riot if some of these women had facial hair... :w00t:

I would have been right along side of you doing the puking thing :) When I was first married we owned a 2 family home, and rented upstairs to a woman who came from another country...She had hair under her arms that came down to her knees..Well, not quite, but you get the picture...When she wore tank tops I couldn't look at her..I guess she caught me staring because she told me that the country she was from, the woman didn't shave...Must have been a riot if some of these women had facial hair... :w00t:

YEAH had a deal with that with a French Girl once..Hairy Legs..ahhh no tho I guess its Natural,,not fer me lol ZEB :o

YEAH had a deal with that with a French Girl once..Hairy Legs..ahhh no tho I guess its Natural,,not fer me lol ZEB :o

Hi Zeb...Yes, for them it is natural, and I imagine the men in the countries find it sexy....

Hi Zeb...Yes, for them it is natural, and I imagine the men in the countries find it sexy....

Wow what about stockings and heels?? not a good vision lol

There are some customs that need not be shared!

There are some customs that need not be shared!

YUP I agree to that one..and I diden't share I Went out to breakfest instead lol

YUP I agree to that one..and I diden't share I Went out to breakfest instead lol

Poor thing! I don't know how you would have been able to eat after that!!

Man! I wanted to see the leg! How icky though. My man has a good amount of leg hair, but it's nice and soft ^_^ . Long body hair on women..... now that's another story :no:

Man! I wanted to see the leg! How icky though. My man has a good amount of leg hair, but it's nice and soft ^_^ . Long body hair on women..... now that's another story :no:

True! Only kittens are adorable with fur.

yall a bunch of wussies! its just a leg hair for crying out loud. :rolleyes: but you guys go on as if it was the worlds biggest mole or wort! lol imagine a hole bunch of those hairs on top of a big nasty wort! right on the face! :lol:

yall a bunch of wussies! its just a leg hair for crying out loud. :rolleyes: but you guys go on as if it was the worlds biggest mole or wort! lol imagine a hole bunch of those hairs on top of a big nasty wort! right on the face! :lol:

Not one... Several!

Shivers me sick.