Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car that runs on water

promKing

By the sounds of it, people here are misunderstanding this.

1 We have hydrogen gas cars.

2 You can get hydrogen gas from 2 places in California and I think a few are popping up in Vancouver as a start.

The concept here as far as this guy's invention is, you can bypass the pump, generate you hydrogen at home and cut out the middleman (at the pump).

Now besides his home version, he has "invented" a converter in the car, somehow a miniature version of his home unit.

You pour in the water that sits in one tank, there is another tank that holds the compressed hydrogen. The Water-tank gets the treatment and the hydrogen is diverted to the extra tank (which is used for fuel).

The main question is: Can the car contain an alternator/battery system efficient enough for converting the water to hydrogen?

Perhaps, if the car starts up using the battery/hydrogen, and then a portion of the engine HP is used to run another efficient system to crack the water.

Even the idea that you can plug in something at home to create hydrogen from water would be terrific for short journeys, then use the pumps for your longer trips.

Problems are in storage of the gas and efficiency, however the fuel cell is probably a better way to use hydrogen, and hydrogen at home might be an alternative to natural gas.

Edited by Magnatude

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BELOWIM

• Torgo

• promKing

• DieChecker

Magnatude"The main question is: Can the car contain an alternator/battery system efficient enough for converting the water to hydrogen? Perhaps, if the car starts up using the battery/hydrogen, and then a portion of the engine HP is used to run another efficient system to crack the water." Yes, and then it is about the resonant frequency in the chamber to produce the desired effect! And TwoTimer yes there are plans,HYDROGEN,Inflammable gaseous Element,the lightest Known substance, constituent with Oxygen of Water...?

I Want your your plans Now, When I was A young fella ,I heard that two electrodes in water, negative and positive, Will produce Hydrogen and Oxygen,I was using 2-3 volts, I nearly Blew myself up, because the recepticle was a baloon, That I struck with a match. And KaBooM,Years later I realised the Power of that little baloon, medium sized Lemon the blast that emminated for its size and the scorch marks to my wrists ,And thats when I realised the Power of Water with a bit of Electrolysis. An that was my learning curve! And Now BELOWIM can You help/guide me?

While no enginer,there was a car back in the 1900s called the Stanley Steamer.It had a steam engine.There were also Electric cars back then. A couple of old ladies that lived in my dad's neighborhood in Milwaukee had one.This was in the 1930s.My dad also mentioned that one of the department stores in town had electric delivery trucks. I think it was Schuster's or or The Boston Stores.

These ideas aren't new.We now have advances in technology to take these old ideas and really make them work.However we are so dependent on oil,forgien and domestic,that there are people,like the oil companies who would fight against such products.

I,m ANGELLA, BELOWIMS secretary,1, Belowim Operates in 37 countries, On 45 computer systems, IF, IF, There IS ONE Person that can Crack This,Thens Its DONE, I Write Checks to People I dont know,Countrys I look up in the Atlas? , BELOWIM is never hardly on ground! Permanently jet setted. And only cause you p***ed him off ! please dont cause when the problem is solved ITS Free...WORLD>>IS ONE IS ALL...

Thing is...won't a car which runs on water rust? :mellow:

I,m ANGELLA, BELOWIMS secretary,1, Belowim Operates in 37 countries, On 45 computer systems, IF, IF, There IS ONE Person that can Crack This,Thens Its DONE, I Write Checks to People I dont know,Countrys I look up in the Atlas? , BELOWIM is never hardly on ground! Permanently jet setted. And only cause you p***ed him off ! please dont cause when the problem is solved ITS Free...WORLD>>IS ONE IS ALL...

What language is this :blink:

Angella, Plans? I been messing for years! Resonant FreQuency? Help I,m EnGineer, /??Mosfets, 555, Stainless coils? GIVE TOO me COMBINATION? Please, Pleases...

"What language is this" Disrespect!Said I TwoTimer

I didn't understand a thing he said. Was it some kind of code ?

O.k . The Silver Thong, Two Timer,Were about to Blow this wide Open , ONE bit at a Time!NOT JUST HERE,BUT all , hense The mass Computy EffecT????????????????????????????????In the mean Time then lets gather Info???

User's are not allowed to register more than one nick on this forum, BELOWIM, don't attempt it again.

SO, MagiKman, wot your saying I can,t have another person Reply for ME? YET YOU ARE doing That For Another? DON,t Do not, Confuse my wyrds/words, I Give Freely inFormation.for FREE.....

And to ADD I'LL have as many secretary(SECRET,ARYS) as I flamming like! YOU do SO WHY shoudnt I Please? Information IS OURS ,you saying NO, KNOW WISE ONE IT IS NOW>>>

Next lesson is how to split principles, like, Quasers, Particles?Yeah they spell it dif(fear)ent???

Isn't a quasar a superbright proto-galaxy? Do you mean a quark?

There are a lot of bright people on these forums with advanced degees. I don't think many of them are buying this. Especially since you just got outed/busted on the thing with using the TwoTimer name. I don't think anyone is even working on "the code". Maybe you can post some links to physics papers or other sites that will support your beliefs. Otherwise I don't think this thread is going anywhere.

OK DieChecher, I got TIME to reply, I can tell you now about acoustical values and Vibrating Resonance? You got some weird Equation To deference????Mine works Does Yours ???? Please tell me your Theories???Please???

after a looong absence I'm back...

Belowim's posts are just getting stranger and stranger. I for one am convinced he is pulling our legs and having a good old time watching us take him seriously.

If they cannot make beads for two year olds to play with without totally screwing it up, no way in hell would I sink money into a frequency water burning car made in China.