Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Car that runs on water

promKing

This is hilarious They were talking about this on an episode of That 70's Show I watched last night. IT'S AN OIL CONSPIRACY MAN!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BELOWIM

• Torgo

• promKing

• DieChecker

I hAve Already EXplained; I Run this Tech. I also stated not 100% because I,m Alive? THE Others Arnt? I Run WATER Injection/ATOMisation Plus Without Apart from that I<I<I>I Use Reich Technology (Thats W REICH)

I have been following this thread with great interest and try to understand what I am reading, but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about here. Could please re-phrase your statements?

Thanks!

Well this is my goal and I have thought of other power sources besides batteries and alternators like solar and I am currently working a way to generate more power by using the motion of the car.
I know this is so obvious but couldn't you just add propellers that spin to generate AC power once the car reaches a certain speed?

I've always wondered why electric cars didn't use wind-turbines to re-charge the batteries.

I can't believe this thread got to nine pages. :wacko:

I can't believe this thread got to nine pages. :wacko:
I couldn't believe it either so I adjusted my profile settings to show the max number of posts per page and now it is only 4 pages long! You should try it, it works.

I know this is so obvious but couldn't you just add propellers that spin to generate AC power once the car reaches a certain speed?

I've always wondered why electric cars didn't use wind-turbines to re-charge the batteries.

Because with current off-the-shelf generators/alternators, it won't work. Reason: as you increase the speed, wind resistance increases; add a wind turbine, you increase the wind resistance. As you increase the resistance, you increase horsepower requirements.

Substitute other than current technology and you might have some chance, but be aware you are going out into the fringes and there is a lot of static out there. PM me for some possibilities.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope you ALL, Had A Greeeaaaat Christmas!? I,ve become part of the D.I.C. LOL (dead inventors club LOL) I REAlly dont think so I,ve Aquired the services of the HUGEST army on Earth, THE PEOple , Now All this information Is Free and Comiming Directly, ......

WARNING:WARNING:WARNING: TO ALL Goverments, Countries, And OIL Companys; We Now Have A System Running in The Majority of The Worlds Leading countries, A massive Download of FREE ENERGY, NATURAL RESONATE FREQUENCY GENERATORS is underway and loaded in to Various World Systems, To be set loose on All Radio,Television And The W.W.W. Simultaneously by Our technicians and You thought You Owned Them,LOL...IF YOU Really Want to stop This, SEE Metallica,Avril Lavigne,Eminem,Christine Aguilera,Anastacia,Pink Floyd or Little Birdy...THE PEOPLE ARE COMING THROUGH..And Also To the OIL Companys, You have Six Weeks To Show Some Nouse!!!!!!! Google PDF14 free energy!! and follow links, To all musicians around THEWORLD; BE THE SECRETARYS FOR THE PEOPLE just like I ,ve done my job PROPERLY AND GET THIS INFORMATION ONTO EVERY WEB PAGE AVAiLABLE, TODAY ISIS 29 DEC 2007 2+9=11 1+1=2PLUS?.... NOW GET THIS...ONE IS ALL-ALL IS ONE FESTIVAL...

Your aim is to put on a festival at a world class venue anywhere in the world

Our idea is to televise and radio broadcast this event to the world

We would like to secure the following

Anastacia

Metallica =AMPLIFIED MESSAGE

Pink Floyd

Plus a number of Worldwide and Australian bands and musicians

We need to make it clear that with your professional help and the help of some top scientists and

educated people we can get a hugely important message to ALL the people/youth/leaders of this planet

that each and every one of us has to put our heads together and get the message across

to recify NOW the injustices that are being practiced on this our Planet earth

Word and song are the most powerful tools available to us and with the help of modern technology media

internet and radio communication the message will be easy to spread

The majority of important information that the world needs to know has already been documented

on film or in scientific reports, so all we need to do is round it up and put it together in plain terms

to help us all to educate ourselves and each others to restore this planet before its too late

We appreciate the fact that there is a lot of work to be done by all but the payment is to get to live

happily ever after. Its not to late to repair the damage, according to top scientists, we have the

information and knowledge but if we wait any longer, The Mother Earth will cease to exist, especially if they

start nuking

The Youth are Tomorrows leaders, lets get Together and give them a solid plan of how to stop the

waste, the greed, the killing, the stavation, the pollution, about population control and greening

and reviving our planet the Mother Earth or we will recieve the quick death and extinction of all life

on this Planet.

We know the Power in your music and the good news is that there are billions of us and not many of them,

the greedy Planet destroying controllers, Lets get together and do this Immediately for the Future of All

Life on this

Beautiful Planet Earth, the only Planet in our Solar System to support LIFE (maybe?) and our children.

Start date: Immediately, like now:>>>>(o)<<<<

Get your mates and your gear and get to anywhere you see fit....

Now send this to every web user everywhere and god knows He,s laughing!!!!

And Thankyou to All the Musicians who have already participated by sharing their realities and truths...

This incorporates the Resonate Value of Acoustics!

SAVE THIS PLANET@hotmail.com

BELOWIM.....

WARNING:WARNING:WARNING: TO ALL Goverments, Countries, And OIL Companys; We Now Have A System Running in The Majority of The Worlds Leading countries, A massive Download of FREE ENERGY, NATURAL RESONATE FREQUENCY GENERATORS is underway and loaded in to Various World Systems, To be set loose on All Radio,Television And The W.W.W. Simultaneously by Our technicians and You thought You Owned Them,LOL...IF YOU Really Want to stop This, SEE Metallica,Avril Lavigne,Eminem,Christine Aguilera,Anastacia,Pink Floyd or Little Birdy...THE PEOPLE ARE COMING THROUGH..And Also To the OIL Companys, You have Six Weeks To Show Some Nouse!!!!!!! Google PDF14 free energy!! and follow links, To all musicians around THEWORLD; BE THE SECRETARYS FOR THE PEOPLE just like I ,ve done my job PROPERLY AND GET THIS INFORMATION ONTO EVERY WEB PAGE AVAiLABLE, TODAY ISIS 29 DEC 2007 2+9=11 1+1=2PLUS?.... NOW GET THIS...ONE IS ALL-ALL IS ONE FESTIVAL...

Your aim is to put on a festival at a world class venue anywhere in the world

...<quote cropped to save space>...

SAVE THIS PLANET@hotmail.com

BELOWIM.....

You mean your device is ready to replace the fossil-fuel industries and you're going to supply most of the world with cheap electricity by "burning water"?

Thank you, savior of Mankind!

I very much look forward to your closing down most oil, coal and nuclear power plants because your device is so much cheaper and cleaner!

Don't bother with the rock bands and events that you mentioned. The media frenzy you're planning is a complete waste of your precious time. All you have to do is prove that you have a functioning device that can harvest energy by "burning water" and nobody on Earth will be able to stop you from becoming the richest person who has ever lived. I'm eager to see you succeed!

Don't waste your time with hype. Just start manufacturing "water-burning" power plants and the world will fall to its knees before you.

You mean your device is ready to replace the fossil-fuel industries and you're going to supply most of the world with cheap electricity by "burning water"?

Thank you, savior of Mankind!

I very much look forward to your closing down most oil, coal and nuclear power plants because your device is so much cheaper and cleaner!

Don't bother with the rock bands and events that you mentioned. The media frenzy you're planning is a complete waste of your precious time. All you have to do is prove that you have a functioning device that can harvest energy by "burning water" and nobody on Earth will be able to stop you from becoming the richest person who has ever lived. I'm eager to see you succeed!

Don't waste your time with hype. Just start manufacturing "water-burning" power plants and the world will fall to its knees before you.

But blizno, if you had read the entire thread you will see that he is in fear of his life. He claims all free energy inventors have been killed and he manages to evade them by flying around constantly and not telling anyone where he is at. The bad guys are supposed to be all governments, corporations and basically anyone with any real wealth. Everyone is going to try to get him and hush this up. :blink::wacko:

Blizno -Get off your knees and start helping LOL:This is about more than The Natural Resonate Frequency to split Water for ENERGY! It started over Two Years ago and has been a Monumental Battle Agaisnt the control freaks, hence the Natural Acoustic Resonance of Musicians to harmonize/neutralize the negative frequency generators ! TRUTHS Will come forth which will Free ALL MANKIND ... NOW THEY only got 40 days left of the original 42, The next TRUTH WILL Resonate across this PLANET SO QUICKLY It will shock The World with its Sincerity. Now get the World Media on it Everybody ... And a Big ThankYou to CHINA;... We the people are coming through:-) BY GOD ALMIGHTY .....BELOWIM....

PURPOSE IS EVERTHING :-) , DirectorsDear Mr.President, And All Leaders, Directors, Co,Ordinators, ETC.

DR. RIFE......

Wilhelm REICH

PLUS OTHERS

Look wot happened to them!!!

they... killed them

but WE have the knowledge...

These people cured cancer 60+ years ago!

Henry Ford shelved the magnectic engine...

PLUS

The controllers are responsible for all the wars

start chaos then be the hero to provide the solution

calling viper@ the Queens palace and the spirit of Diana my sister Heart

but wait theres so much more...I/we will tell

the Truth!

All the Truth

Now help or join THEM and be defeated!

The next Truth will name Names...

and all I can say to the non believers is

(((((-: LOOK UP :-)))))

GOOGLE

Please; information, more ways than one see

Crystal Sage!?

And bigger Thanks to the

maoris and Aborginals who

know the master planer personally?

And you Native Americans?

we are waiting for humanity and truth to join?....

To the C.I.A and the S.O.-18

When you find/track us make sure

You bring all, because Slim Shady and these Chinese/Maori/

Aboriginal body guards are the BOSS... LOL LOL, yo

one third of the world is now in our club, hurry

membership is limited... LOL, LOL, luv you...

To 50cent and gangland

just Please stop sending people:LOL:-) your messing

the airlines and God

Almighty this water car is powerful :))))

Free energy to the world from the world

BELOWIM...

Even The Pope is lieing to Us because he,s not our Pope, he,s Theres; They modified The Bible.

The Planet destroying controllers are deliberately Anniliating Our World out of sheer reckless greed and pure

evilness,Killing All The Worlds Forests/lungs of the Earth,polluting All Our Oceans/Rivers/Water supplys.

The chemical companys are destroying Our agriCulture by passing laws to tell you/us how to grow Our food and raise

livestock, poisoning Our population and killing wholesale, even addicting Our Children to mind altering drugs,

Psychotic behavior is becoming the norm?????

The education system is controlling who and what Our Children become, By programing them into a stupor,vaccinating

Our Children with toxic chemicals,for thousands of years on this Planet, We lived to Be old and healthy with the

aid of Natural plants, medicine and treatments,. They have no value for Our lives and treat Us worse than slaves,

slavery was never abolished just modified! To make Us think We were free!?!?..The Hermits of this World are the only

people to have freedom, because they build/design their own Realitys/Worlds/Freedom.

There are a small minority of stinking rich evil/beyond evil people who don,t care if they destroy/anniliate the

whole World and population just to satisfy there sick desires, and bank balances,they make laws that take away

All Rights of a True Free person/individual, You can,t even kill yourself??!!

they lie to Our faces by saying we die! they do do this so We live in fear and to kill Our Spirit from Within,

nobodys Spirit can be killed:-) except by themselves, they destroy Souls wholesale,they starve Our Brothers and

Sisters also Our Babies wholesale, theysteal from Us,they make Us beg and Worship them the evil,they kill Our

World before Our Own eyes, they hide Our Technology from Us, they pervert and twist/warp Our very realities,

they experiment evilly with Us , Our children, the beautiful defenceless Animals,they desroy All Good and promote

evil/wickedness/perversion/immorality/corruption/stealing/molestation/hatefulness/destruction/envy/guilt/subversion/

subservience/plagarism/satanic rictuals/child molesting/indecent behavior/and every other wickedness before the Eyes

of Our One True Almighty GOD:-( And by that GOD Will they be damned, And by that OUR GOD they Will ALL be named

in the next message to the Whole World, This is an invitation to Save US/OURselves/OUR Spirits/OUR Souls and OUR

decency before The LORD...IF by Any chance YOU stand aside and not Help NOW, then YOU Will be judgedas one of them,

the evil Planet destroying satanic rictual blood drinking child molesters they are and no GOD will help You:-((((((

The call ISIS NOW 1414All Now. These Elites have murdered,raped and bribed there way to the top and now that is

also what they want to do to Us?????? Not in this /OUR WORLD they don,t.

Pitch in Your tiny effort, find YOUR Forte and YOUR reward will echo/Resonate through this Entire Universe Forever.

BELOWIM....

BY GOD ALMIGHTY

One For ALL-ALL For One

NOW.........>>>>>>>>>>@<<<<<<<<<<<

Anastacia

Metallica =AMPLIFIED MESSAGE

Pink Floyd

Plus a number of Worldwide and Australian bands and musicians

And you think those bands read this forum?

I,m a Silversmith and use hydrogen generated by drano water and aluminum.1 teaspoon-Drano,1 pint water,1 inch x6 inch aluminum foil rolled into balls.Mix in 1 quart jar.1/8 inch tubing soldered to jar lid.Standard brazing tip with flash back arrestor.Continous flame for about 14 days.

If anyone watches the show Mythbusters, they tackled this exact thing on a show I saw recently(it was a rerun, so I don't know when it originally aired). They got hold of plans to build a device that seperates the hydrogen out of ordinary water, and supposedly your car could run on that hydrogen. They build the device, and it actually did seperate the hydrogen gas out of water. However, it was not near enough to run a car on. They hooked it up to a car, and it wouldn't even start. So, they tried running straight hydrogen into the car(from a gas cylinder), and it blew up the engine. Running an engine on straight hydrogen might work with modifications, but running it off of a device that seperates hydrogen out of water is really not feasable. You would need a device a big as a car to create enough hydrogen to run a small engine, and then with that much water, an engine that size probably would not be strong enough to move the weight. I think this idea is still a few years off before it is effective enough for use.

On the same show, however, they did test the theory that a car can run on used cooking oil. They tested it on a diesel car, with no modifications to the engine. And it worked beautifully!! It also got close to the same mileage as straight diesel fuel. The only thing they did to the oil was pour it through a filter to get out the "chunks" of leftover food. Other than that, a diesel engine vehicle can run on used cooking oil, and get almost as good of mileage as with fossil fuel.

They tested a couple of other theories on the show. A coupld of devices that were supposed to increase your mileage to 300 MPG, just by connecting these devices. One was something that was actually attached to the manifold intake, and had no effect at all. The other was a magnetic device that attaches to the incoming fuel line on the manifold, and again, this device did nothing. So, as of right now, it seems the only alternative to running your vehicle on fossil fuel with no serious modifications is some old deep fryer grease. So, run out, get yourself a diesel car, and when you need to fill up, go through your local McDonald's, get a BigMac, an order of fries, and 10 gallons of deepfryer grease, to go!!

I,m a Silversmith and use hydrogen generated by drano water and aluminum.1 teaspoon-Drano,1 pint water,1 inch x6 inch aluminum foil rolled into balls.Mix in 1 quart jar.1/8 inch tubing soldered to jar lid.Standard brazing tip with flash back arrestor.Continous flame for about 14 days.

I've seen this method before also. This should not be attempted by anyone who does not know exactly what they are doing. Too much drano, and it can actually ignite the aluminum foil, and burn the hydrogen gas, creating a small explosion. Proceed with extreme caution in this one!!

If anyone watches the show Mythbusters, they tackled this exact thing on a show I saw recently(it was a rerun, so I don't know when it originally aired). They got hold of plans to build a device that seperates the hydrogen out of ordinary water, and supposedly your car could run on that hydrogen. They build the device, and it actually did seperate the hydrogen gas out of water. However, it was not near enough to run a car on. They hooked it up to a car, and it wouldn't even start. So, they tried running straight hydrogen into the car(from a gas cylinder), and it blew up the engine. Running an engine on straight hydrogen might work with modifications, but running it off of a device that seperates hydrogen out of water is really not feasable. You would need a device a big as a car to create enough hydrogen to run a small engine, and then with that much water, an engine that size probably would not be strong enough to move the weight. I think this idea is still a few years off before it is effective enough for use.

On the same show, however, they did test the theory that a car can run on used cooking oil. They tested it on a diesel car, with no modifications to the engine. And it worked beautifully!! It also got close to the same mileage as straight diesel fuel. The only thing they did to the oil was pour it through a filter to get out the "chunks" of leftover food. Other than that, a diesel engine vehicle can run on used cooking oil, and get almost as good of mileage as with fossil fuel.

They tested a couple of other theories on the show. A coupld of devices that were supposed to increase your mileage to 300 MPG, just by connecting these devices. One was something that was actually attached to the manifold intake, and had no effect at all. The other was a magnetic device that attaches to the incoming fuel line on the manifold, and again, this device did nothing. So, as of right now, it seems the only alternative to running your vehicle on fossil fuel with no serious modifications is some old deep fryer grease. So, run out, get yourself a diesel car, and when you need to fill up, go through your local McDonald's, get a BigMac, an order of fries, and 10 gallons of deepfryer grease, to go!!

Hydrogen fueled cars have been around for quite some time - it is a viable fuel, but some modifications are required to run the car. Among the problems are that it is explosive, which is the cause for mythbusters blowup. The other problem is that the way things are going, it is made to appear to be less viable than it is, by the economic/political system. If you dig out some of the publicity, you find that hydrogen fueling stations and h-powered cars are claimed to have a range of a little over 100 km (possibly miles, but that wasn't quite clear); this is actually less than a decent electric, and substantially less than a good electric. That throws up the question of the cars being viable (which they are).

One point that should be made is that the Mythbusters are far from professional: they are not oriented towards R&D in any way. If you must use mythbusters for anything, use the program for a reference and do the research from the idea, ignoring what they have "busted" and their data.

As to diesel use of cooking oil: anyone who wishes to use cooking oil, Please, please do some research before doing so. You'll find that it does work as a fuel, but there are some difficulties involved. Veggie systems are available to convert, but here are some of the problems:

Straight Veg oil is thicker, and should be preheated unless you live in a nice warm climate, otherwise the oil will gel and your vehicle won't run.

Veg oil dissolves some of the residues of diesel #2, and will cause clogging of the injectors and wear/malfunction of the pumps.

Veg oil is not compatible with some of the plastic/rubber materials used on some vehicles. Check with the manufacturer for info regarding this, or start with one of the biodiesel organizations such as http://www.biodiesel.org/ . For info only, the major manufacturers for the trucking industry are usually compatible, such as the Cummins diesel (the Dodge Cummins turbo diesel can run bio with no changes).

You can use used cooking oil by filtering (kits and pumps are available); it is best to convert the fuel to ASTM D 6751 compliant fuel, which is an involved process but can be done in a backyard. It involves filtration, adding some chemicals to cause the parafins to separate, and makes the fuel into a low sulfur/cold weather fuel. Cost is relatively low. Also, bulk used,filtered cooking oil is available on surplus markets.

Biodiesel commercial grades are now B20 and B100; 20 is 20% bio, 100 is 100% bio.

So if you want your diesel to be cheaper to run, pollute less, and be less detrimental to the overall environment, use the stuff. It also tends to stink less, sort of smells like a french fry. It's good stuff.

I run a Dodge Cummins turbo, and B100 works just fine, and doesn't make the lady sick from the fumes. In cold weather, by the way.

High mileage devices have been around for a lot of years. In some cases, they do work, but present major problems. Carburetors based on the Pogue carburetor do increase mileage, but at an expense. The Pogue was intended to run on unprocessed gasoline (white gas) in low compression engines of the 1930s. FoMoCo Canada published test results yielding 27 miles per pint and 29 miles per pint in four and v8 Ford models. Pogue's factory was burned to the ground (arson) before he could start full scale production. It is questionable that vapor carburetors could be used in modern vehicles due to the compression ratios and smog controls now being integrated, as well as the fact that fuel injection is the modus operandi. Older cars can be converted to vapor carbs, but the residues from unleaded gas pose a major problem.

All of which is why I'm more inclined to continue development of a powerful electric.

Edited by RabidCat

Hydrogen fueled cars have been around for quite some time - it is a viable fuel, but some modifications are required to run the car. Among the problems are that it is explosive, which is the cause for mythbusters blowup. The other problem is that the way things are going, it is made to appear to be less viable than it is, by the economic/political system. If you dig out some of the publicity, you find that hydrogen fueling stations and h-powered cars are claimed to have a range of a little over 100 km (possibly miles, but that wasn't quite clear); this is actually less than a decent electric, and substantially less than a good electric. That throws up the question of the cars being viable (which they are).

But do you know of any hydrogen technolgy that allows you to pour in a gallon of water, wait fifteen minutes and then take off and run constantly for that 100 miles? Sure, compressed hydrogen is a viable fuel source. It is the whole, running on water without waiting that is the question here.

All of which is why I'm more inclined to continue development of a powerful electric.

I agree with that too. With improvements in alternate energy or using carbon sequestering coal plants, then good electric engines will allow cars to continue being used for another century.

Edited by DieChecker

But do you know of any hydrogen technolgy that allows you to pour in a gallon of water, wait fifteen minutes and then take off and run constantly for that 100 miles? Sure, compressed hydrogen is a viable fuel source. It is the whole, running on water without waiting that is the question here.

I agree with that too. With improvements in alternate energy or using carbon sequestering coal plants, then good electric engines will allow cars to continue being used for another century.

I have a book downstairs...

Which I bought with the intention of possibly modifying my then current car to hydrogen; however, I scrapped the idea as impractical. Too much junk to fool with. This is not to say that such a device is not possible, just that the current proponents haven't shown me enough to convince.

As an electronics engineer, I opine that if we alter the motor to one of several types other than DC series wound that increase efficiency, we could have a viable mass production car in the very near future. I'm less inclined to think of using a synchronous motor than most people are because the controllers are quite complex, and when something blows, it really blows, and takes a lot with it. The unfortunate aspect of doing those things is that a three phase sine needs to be manufactured, and it's high power, and it's driving an inductive load under widely varying conditions. All of this makes the controls job a real pain in the rear, and I speak from experience, having done a bunch of those things.

More reasonable is a pulse motor, currently being called a switched reluctance motor. While these haven't the power density (at least, not quite), they can be made lighter (but larger) than the current crop, and thus more or less equivalent. These do offer some advantages, such as square wave phasing (simple switched power) and the ability to recover some of the used energy (See Texas Instruments pdf files on DSP control of sr motors). If they are properly done, the same battery pack used on a DC would supply power for at least twice the range. NiMH batteries can be recharged quickly, about 15 minutes for the ones I've got.

And there are other options. I have a paper on the electric w a n k e l (it won't let me spell that out due to connotations) which implies interesting things. If there is interest there, I can look it up and either give websites or link it in somehow if it isn't copyrighted. Any takers?

If more efficient generators are used with more efficient engines, then a home-built hybrid is the most practical, and most reachable. And it would make the current mass produced hybrids look pretty pale in comparison. But no auto company is going to build one, you can bet on that.

When I was in high school,1970,an older welder in Artesia,New Mexico,showed our Vo Ag class his rig.He had n acetylin generator,using calcium carbide and very little water far his cutting torch with a vacum line to the pickup engine.He used propane type carb.Why wouldn't this same system work with caustic soda, aluminum,and water?

To reply to above comments, Yes those bands already Know what is Happening, And Rabidcat If you studied the links then you would know that the partial secret is the resonant frequency plus shape of implements plus material composition, when I/we said working models I/WE meant Working cars! NOW back to The Plan. To the rockerfellas and rothchilds of this World, WE/US The Real Custodians of this World, want it back NOW in good directors/leaders hands who Care for Our Planet and Us... Our Children and Our Animals. If by some strange notion you think you will keep Power by your extreme wealth, you are living an illusion/fantasy, WE/US only want PEACE On Earth, but if We/Us has to amalgamate to do this, then SoBeIt, Our General is SUN TzU....The option is All yours and your original time is fastly dwindling, We have Forces from Taiwan,China,Japan,Indonesia,Australia, New Zealand, America, Israel,Germany, and many more Countries as THE WRYD spreads... To be continued, The Water Car is becoming REALITY...BELOWIM by GOD ALMIGHTY...>o<

• 3 weeks later...
- Post removed -

To the above post:

L.

O.

L.

:clap: This is great stuff, keep it coming!

- Post removed -

You know that threats with Nuclear Warheads in them WILL get you tagged and investigated by most countries of the world. They have good software that will backtrack where you really are (somewhere in Europe by your timezone) and government security forces will be knocking on your door within hours. Not to mention getting you Banned from this site.

Has it been 72 hours yet??? Let's see 31st, 1st, 2nd, 3rd... Yep it has been three and a half days. I haven't heard of any new wars or eco-terrorist activities today.

Edited by SaRuMaN