Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spanish police foil bomb attack

dcman

Friday, October 12, 2007

Spanish police say they have foiled a planned suicide bomb attack by a French Muslim. The 30-year-old man, who is of Moroccan origin, was stopped at a routine motorway checkpoint on Sunday after crossing the border from France.

His car contained a samurai sword and two butane gas canisters fitted with large fireworks.

The man claimed to be a suicidal jilted lover, but the police say he had two Arabic-language letters praising jihad and saying goodbye to his family.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking...icle3053933.ece

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• ships-cat

• chemical-licker

• libertyworld

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the muslims were going to leave Spain alone, after they pulled its troops out of Iraq due to the Spain's 3/11.

"We're so sorryeez... "

I thought the muslims were going to leave Spain alone, after they pulled its troops out of Iraq due to the Spain's 3/11.

"We're so sorryeez... "

I thought the same, i guess it just goes to show, it doesnt pay to be an appeaser, when the Spanish pulled out of Iraq they never just shot themselves in the foot they blew their bloody leg off,

Yep... I guess it goes to show, no one likes an asslicker.. lol

Edited by Billy of the Hill

I thought the same, i guess it just goes to show, it doesnt pay to be an appeaser, when the Spanish pulled out of Iraq they never just shot themselves in the foot they blew their bloody leg off,

You totally get it. Especially in the face of islamic jihad, appeasement is suicide.

"We're so sorryeez... "

According to some Islamic teachings, a country - once conquered by Islam - can never be surrendered ot the Infidel. It reamains Islamic territory.

Spain was - of course - conquired by the Caliphate back in 711 AD (or thereabouts), and remained part of the Caliphate for 800 years. Hence some groups view it as a Muslim country that has been recently (around 1500 AD) 'conquered' by the Infidels, and requires liberation.

It's something of a moot point, as (a) the entire planet rightfully belongs to the Muslims, and can be taken by force if necessary, and (B) who KNOWS what this particular individual was thinking. I mean....propane tanks with a firework strapped to them hardly smack of sophisticated planning and resources.

Meow Purr.

linked-image

linked-image

you have definitly been over doing it with drink me lado to say this

the entire planet rightfully belongs to the Muslims, and can be taken by force if necessary

taking your tuna away for writing this, STOP PUTTING IDEAS INTO MUSLIM HEADS :angry:

Edited by chemical-licker

....propane tanks with a firework strapped to them hardly smack of sophisticated planning and resources.

Meow Purr.

ya it sounds like a sophisticated terror ring....i'm pretty sure all the spain bombings have been homegrown terrorists...they busted 2 muslims with fireworks recently here and tried to make it a terror bust?...

If I were the police, I would've let him go... then fired two shots into the propane tanks...."DO LAHHI BOOOOOM"

"Control... yep, we have an accident..here... I know... "

If I were the police, I would've let him go... then fired two shots into the propane tanks...."DO LAHHI BOOOOOM"

"Control... yep, we have an accident..here... I know... "

Errr..propane tanks don't explode like that. At best, you'd have two propane tanks with a hole in the side, happily venting gas out: at worst, your bullets would ricochet off.

That's why the whole 'fireworks' thing was so farcical.

To make the tanks explode, you'd have to heat them up (a lot) , or have industrial (or better) explosives attached to them.

Err... apparantly :blush:

Meow Purr.

Oh... thanks for the info cat..could come in handy; you just never know.

Ok then, looks like I'd have to do the old skool 123

"Hello control, yeah.. suspect took my gun off me and then shot himself... twice. yeah, suicide."