Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free energy

Phazonx

The original Peredev motor like the Howard Johnson motor Does Not require an Electrical input, the Magnet's are the Energy/ also the convertor's of Energy, Any output whatsoever blow's your Scientific law's to Annihilation. Like I,ve stated go play with some! I am amazed, like my Dad said "Be carefull of the educated idiot's" ...................................................I listened.

BELOWIM,

My response was to Emma's post and I was assuming her information about the motor. If it is simply magnetic then my apologies, however it still does not break any Laws of physics.

Magnetism is a force and any force requires energy. In this respect, the magnetism uses the potential energy in the system (and some kinetic energy) and converts it into a usable source. It is not free energy and does not contravene the Law of Conservation of Energy.

As a brief explanation imagine each part of the fly wheel as a discrete unit. The unit at the 'top' has the highest amount of energy in the form of gravitational potential energy. As the wheel start to move some of this energy is converted to kinetic energy and the rest is assumed by the next 'unit' to attain the GPE max. Where the 'missing' energy comes from is the magnetic energy. There is no 'extra' energy in the system to be got out of it. The energy production is only free if you don't take into account all the disparate parts of the system and the energy they provide to it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aztek

• BELOWIM

• Emma_Acid

• capeo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My apologie's to you Leonardo, It,s just I get a bit dismayed when people keep Quoting law's, The evidence is before anybody's eye's. Knowledge is everywhere, a bit like the truth, you just have to find it! My advice is never stop lOOking.

It,s just I get a bit dismayed when people keep Quoting law's, The evidence is before anybody's eye's.

What don't you get? The law of conservation doesn't say that magents don't work. You really don't get that do you?

Science itself is in a constant state of flux. There are NO "laws", regardless of what you may think and/or read.

No, there are laws. There are things that we can say that without reasonable doubt that given certain conditions, we know the outcome. We refer to that as a law.

This thread has got totally sidetracked - my original post was about the concept of free energy, and we're only discussing magents now because BELOWIM wades in a states that

You can,t say a magnet doe,s no work !! A magnet is not nothing!

Brilliant. Well done. I know magnets work. I also know free energy motors don't.

And no one here has yet told me why they can.

There is no such thing, it is physically impossible. This "oh well anything could happen, science is in flux" attitude is just new age fluffy thinking.

Edited by Emma_Acid_88

World's largest Free Energy machine on google Earth and other orbiting planetary systems, macro view. Is there some coin operated slot machine I'm missing? I have yet to utilize Any of my knowledge for this subject. The person Phazonx who started this must be laughing like crazy, and good on ya! Somebody show me the scientific formula for Electricity and I will make some in my lab. I must admit that Magnet's do cost money so broadly/very broadly it is'nt free Energy>>>>>>>$<<<<<<<<but that really does'nt bare consideration.......

World's largest Free Energy machine on google Earth and other orbiting planetary systems, macro view. Is there some coin operated slot machine I'm missing? I have yet to utilize Any of my knowledge for this subject. The person Phazonx who started this must be laughing like crazy, and good on ya! Somebody show me the scientific formula for Electricity and I will make some in my lab. I must admit that Magnet's do cost money so broadly/very broadly it is'nt free Energy>>>>>>>$<<<<<<<<but that really does'nt bare consideration.......

Oh you are so missing the point. Because the internet isn't coin operated doesn't mean energy is free. Google Earth is not "energy".

Right. When you eat a banana, that banana contains a certain amount of energy. This energy your body uses in certain ways. If you burn the calories up, you convert the energy into heat, which is expelled from your body and turned into something else.

What I'm saying is that energy can never be created or destroyed. It only ever turns from one form to another. So, in a "free energy system", you are apparently getting out more energy than you put in, which is a physical impossiblity.

Magnets of that strength are electrically charged, like the magnets that keep doors locked. When the power goes the magnet looses its strength. I only thought of this just now cause we had a power cut at uni, and the doors that were locked with magnets were all suddenly unlocked.

So with the free energy motor - as with any motor - you're putting in more energy than you're getting out. Hence, its not "free".

Now do you get it?

Edited by Emma_Acid_88

Internet?? you missed my point totally! Go up and take a look,Quote from Leonardo"In your example of the lab equipment, it certainly does have more energy in the form of gravitational potential energy. Any energy in a system can be (theoretically) converted and used and perhaps this is what the magnetic motor is doing?" Hey the light's are on hence my sincere apology to said person.

Internet?? you missed my point totally! Go up and take a look,Quote from Leonardo"In your example of the lab equipment, it certainly does have more energy in the form of gravitational potential energy. Any energy in a system can be (theoretically) converted and used and perhaps this is what the magnetic motor is doing?" Hey the light's are on hence my sincere apology to said person.

You can't just rely on gravity to make it work. Something has to vary the magnetic fields to actually get the magnets moving. And that requres a lot of electricity.

Oh, look, just forget it. We're both punching above our weight, knowledge-wise. Its been long understood that free energy motors don't work, and some half baked pseudo science on an internet forum is not going to change the world of science. Do you think you've actually discovered something thats alluded scientsits for hundreds of years? Or are you just making a mistake because you actually don't understand the technicalities?

oh, and....

Internet?? you missed my point totally!

World's largest Free Energy machine on google Earth and other orbiting planetary systems, macro view. Is there some coin operated slot machine I'm missing?

in which case I have no idea what you're talking about.

" in which case I have no idea what you're talking about" Emma Acid 88 Wise word's indeed Thank you! It has been a pleasure madam,.

" in which case I have no idea what you're talking about" Emma Acid 88 Wise word's indeed Thank you! It has been a pleasure madam,.

So, aren't you going to even respond to my questions? How would a free energy machine work?

What can I say Emma Acid 88, That I hav'nt already, lOOk up, IF you can Prove Gravity? Then Rotating masses are Apparent! If you require a scientific equation then visit your local Goverment approved Academy! Good luck sincerely, THIS is my Forte, I have studied, I have proven Now go and do likewise! Experiment , do not, not take Anybody's word for conclusive fact, other wise were all doomed! Once the world was FLAT! If you rode a cycle and went over 30m.p.h. you would die of lack of oxygen,LOL so as you see a changing World/ Perception is A MUST! I only wish to truely work with you Not against. Please The Future Is reliant on people that are here Now. And You are One of them/us. Being Brainwashed is not a career, To the Future>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The original Peredev motor like the Howard Johnson motor Does Not require an Electrical input, the Magnet's are the Energy/ also the convertor's of Energy, Any output whatsoever blow's your Scientific law's to Annihilation. Like I,ve stated go play with some! I am amazed, like my Dad said "Be carefull of the educated idiot's" ...................................................I listened.

No because things like friction and what have you come into play. In order for something to be free energy you have to get back more energy then was available in the first place. The motor featured in this highly dubious video is in fact not free.

Let's say it worked, all it really does is convert one energy into another and after you apply things like friction and what have you the energy gained will be less.

I'm not sure why this thread is called "free energy"

What's new about magnetic dipoles making forces?

Forget the motor, you have two bar magnets, and they will attract, and create force, if you let them go, they will move , travel distance and have done work.

Obviously you can have work from permanent magnets.

But it's not free energy. It is energy stored in the structure of ferromagnetic material, so using

magnets to power motors is just another way of harvesting energy from nature. Just like using oil.

If this is free energy, so is a diesel engine

Oh and, I'm not sure of anyone here tried to suggest it, or if I didn't understand correctly, but planets (and electrons) aren't

spending (converting) energy to move. So they aren't free energy machines

Edited by northwest

A good thing would be for some of the people here, those who say free energy is impossible, to give the rest of us their definition of "free energy".

As one said, a PM motor would be harvesting energy from nature, equating that to a diesel engine. Hydroelectric plants also harvest energy from nature, and so it could be said, by the same logic, that a hydro plant is the same as a diesel engine. I fail to see the logic, and so I request some defining properties.

nothing is free, but some thigs are closer to it than others, windmills, hydro plants, if we take away cost to build them, they are free, no fuel is reqired, no money to put in to get energy out, diesels and others ic or turbine or steam engines need fuel, or boiler, that reqires input(money), wind, hydro, solar, take input from nature, wind is free so are waterflow, and sunlight.

magnets are kind of free, they need initial input, than they work for many years, surely they can generate more energy than it was needed to magnetize them,

nothing is free, but some thigs are closer to it than others, windmills, hydro plants, if we take away cost to build them, they are free, no fuel is reqired, no money to put in to get energy out, diesels and others ic or turbine or steam engines need fuel, or boiler, that reqires input(money), wind, hydro, solar, take input from nature, wind is free so are waterflow, and sunlight.

magnets are kind of free, they need initial input, than they work for many years, surely they can generate more energy than it was needed to magnetize them,

No, they can't. Magnets, by themselves can't make a motor. You would only have a static magnetic field so any configuration moves to where dipolar resistance evens out then it stays there.

aztek, this is true, and I agree in principle. Aside from the initial cost of building a hydro plant, for instance, the energy derived from water flow is subsequently free aside from plant maintenance. However, in the case of heat engines, as you say, the mechanical energy derived from the fuels must constantly be replenished, therefore must maintain an ineffective cost/benefit ratio.

For all, let me make an example of a practical application. Let's say I buy a piece of land that is hillside and valley, and has a stream through it. Now, I go to the highest point of this stream, and pipe off some of the water flow, using graduated pipes to increase the velocity of the fluid. At the lowest point, I install a turbine driven generator, and use the power to run my house. I also use surplus power to charge batteries that run an electric car. So at a relatively small cost, I've provided power for my house and transportation.

If I use PVC pipe, all the parts are readily available, and cheap. There needs to be no dam, since the pipe is gravity fed and uses much less than the water flow of the stream. Plastic pipe will last for decades, so the main maintenance cost is for the generator, and since a new generator can be bought for less than $1000 (and will last for decades also, if the bearings are kept lubricated), the overall energy cost is very low. Since the initial cost will be offset versus delivered power within a year or so, any production after that could be considered free.

This type of technology is used worldwide. Even relatively small gradients of waterflow can produce large amounts of energy, and so doesn't necessarily need a huge dam. The Spokane generating plant uses a small gradient and generates more than 6 megawatts, supplying a large percentage of power here.

Is this not free energy?

No, they can't. Magnets, by themselves can't make a motor. You would only have a static magnetic field so any configuration moves to where dipolar resistance evens out then it stays there.

yes they can, did you experemented with them?? how long??? magnets have flux constantly moving around, it is wind, you can manipulate wind, all you need to do is arrange them right,

field can be static, but field itself is motion of flux, oh btw it is possible to create monopole, allyou have to do is rearange flux, ever heard of hulbach array??

post-45398-1192732187_thumb.jpg

Edited by aztek

As one said, a PM motor would be harvesting energy from nature, equating that to a diesel engine. Hydroelectric plants also harvest energy from nature, and so it could be said, by the same logic, that a hydro plant is the same as a diesel engine. I fail to see the logic, and so I request some defining properties.

What is illogical there? a Hydroelectric plant takes advantage of energy it finds in nature, and so is oil a container of energy from nature.

And so is sun. etc.

By free energy I understood that people are suggesting you can simply make it out of nothing.

But really, the only reason diesel power is not "free energy" is because you don't have some diesel oil in your backyard, but have to buy it from someone who

has it under theirs.

But so could be said for magnets doing work. Someone has them in their back yard, someone doesn't and the one that doesn't has to buy them, just like diesel

yes they can, did you experemented with them?? how long??? magnets have flux constantly moving around, it is wind, you can manipulate wind, all you need to do is arrange them right,

field can be static, but field itself is motion of flux, oh btw it is possible to create monopole, allyou have to do is rearange flux, ever heard of hulbach array??

I'm sure you know already, but for the sake of other people in the thread let's get the terms straight here:

field has a certain strength H, the density of that field is B and flux is surface times perpendicular component of B that travels through it.

we really got to come to a agreement of what exactly free energy is, or we'll have planty of missundersandings like that.

As far as it's usual use it means a machine that puts out more work than the energy required to run it. There are lots of ways to harvest naturally occuring energy though. That energy is not "free" in the physics sense, but for practical purposes it is.

As far as it's usual use it means a machine that puts out more work than the energy required to run it. There are lots of ways to harvest naturally occuring energy though. That energy is not "free" in the physics sense, but for practical purposes it is.

That's my understanding of "free energy" too so far

by that definition it is impossible to exist

but another definition for "free energy" might be a container of energy containing more energy than a person or humanity can ever need.

Sort of like carrying a miniature fusion reactor when going camping :)

What is illogical there? a Hydroelectric plant takes advantage of energy it finds in nature, and so is oil a container of energy from nature.

And so is sun. etc.

but you need to invest to get oil out and turn it into a fuel, not so for sun, wind and waterflow

By free energy I understood that people are suggesting you can simply make it out of nothing.

ppl sugest many things, very few are usefull

But really, the only reason diesel power is not "free energy" is because you don't have some diesel oil in your backyard, but have to buy it from someone who

has it under theirs.

but you need to spend to get it usable, even if you have it ni your back yard, don,t you?

But so could be said for magnets doing work. Someone has them in their back yard, someone doesn't and the one that doesn't has to buy them, just like diesel

consept of buying fuel, and buying machine, isn,t really the same, it is actually whole different ball game.