Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

For "SERIOUS" Investigators...

Pluto-x

At first I thought it was a reflection of light on the lens. However the anomalies moved while the camera was still, which kinda made me think different. Then I thought well maybe it was infrared, but being there was no infrared equipment being used, that was shot down. The anomalies appear to me as going on top of the statue which appears next to the camera which would indicate a natural occurance, not that of paranormal. I forget, was this seen by investigators or just the camera.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pluto-x

• NoahJaymes

• Jules22871

• JustNormal

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I thought it was a reflection of light on the lens. However the anomalies moved while the camera was still, which kinda made me think different. Then I thought well maybe it was infrared, but being there was no infrared equipment being used, that was shot down. The anomalies appear to me as going on top of the statue which appears next to the camera which would indicate a natural occurance, not that of paranormal. I forget, was this seen by investigators or just the camera.

Both... the loudest guy you hear is noticing them on the LCD of the camera. His voice tends to carry! LOL

Great observations. I had wondered about the infrared also until I found out it wasnt used.

Well, the camera had nightvision, but the camera wasn't moving either... it was on a tripod.

No other ifrared devices were on. We try and keep a very controlled environment. Minumum flash lights, digital camera flashing, everyone is still, quiet etc; You have to in order for something to be as credible as this footage.

I agree, and this is the same thing my group does. I also ask the group to never whisper, to call out flashes when picture taking, all the normal stuff. If you are trying to syphen through whispering and all that, its more hassle than needed.

This thread has contained a lot of bickering about whether a video should be placed on YouTube or not. Can we please stop that and return to the topic.

I understand it is frustrating for those of you that have not seen the video being discussed but it it the right of the owner of that video to show it whom so ever they wish.

As far as I can see none of the terms and conditions of this site have been breached in the content of this thread so can we please have an end to this.

Thank you.

I would think that whispering would make it harder to go thru the EVP's also. To much distraction when you ar listening for what possible could be a very soft voice.

Both... the loudest guy you hear is noticing them on the LCD of the camera. His voice tends to carry! LOL

This is a really strange video. I honestly can't say what it is. I'm 99% sure that they are not bugs. Too big and they would have shown up when the light was turned on if they were that size.

At first I thought that the one on the bottom was a reflection on the water in the pool, but then when they turned the lights on and the pool was empty I was shocked. Then I figured maybe it was a penlight, but it would have had to have been two penlights moving in unison at times and out of synch at other times. So two people couldn't have done it and one person couldn't have done it. It's too big to be a penlight from the other side of the pool anyway. I'm stumped Pluto. Great video! Thank you for sharing it with me.

Edited: to remove my comments that were written before I saw Waspies post.

Edited by Jennie 1

Thanks Cyge... I like the old saying. What you give is what you get. Thanks Waspie :tu:

We got a ton of others just like this, ones that are even multiple anomalies. I am hoping to share them at lectures and get opinions from other experts.

Thanks Cyge... I like the old saying. What you give is what you get. Thanks Waspie :tu:

We got a ton of others just like this, ones that are even multiple anomalies. I am hoping to share them at lectures and get opinions from other experts.

Well, I'm definitely not an expert, but I would like to see anything that you feel like sharing! I'm very skeptical when it comes to photos and vids but I like the ones that I can't figure out. ;)

I don't want to share my evidence with just anybody??? I must respect my clients too you know!?

You're already sending it out of your group for other eyes to see. Where's the harm in making it generally public? You can always watermark the video if you're concerned about someone taking it.

You're already sending it out of your group for other eyes to see. Where's the harm in making it generally public? You can always watermark the video if you're concerned about someone taking it.

Ahh he won't lemme see neither.

Ahh he won't lemme see neither.

So much for trust (((Veliska))) <_<

Yeah that sucks! <_<

Please. The OP has already stated that he does not want this on youtube, Waspie has only just recently asked for calm. These type of comments are only going to add fuel to an already tumultuous thread.

Back on topic and thanks for your cooperation.

It doesnt matter Lottie... THEY WIN, I am leaving UM... I wont be apart of a site where constant bickering and public bashing is allowed. My personal life has been crossed over too many times and I will not allow them to cause anymore damage by leaving UM.

It doesnt matter Lottie... THEY WIN, I am leaving UM... I wont be apart of a site where constant bickering and public bashing is allowed. My personal life has been crossed over too many times and I will not allow them to cause anymore damage by leaving UM.

What a shame to lose valuable members.

Yeah, this site is supposed to be for public opinion / debate, education, learning and sharing stories. That dosn't seem to be the case anymore.. anyone who wishes to stay in contact with me can. Just PM me. But its official I am leaving. they win...

Yeah, this site is supposed to be for public opinion / debate, education, learning and sharing stories. That dosn't seem to be the case anymore.. anyone who wishes to stay in contact with me can. Just PM me. But its official I am leaving. they win...

Aww c'mon, you'll be the second member that I've seen quit UM today because of all the mindless chit-chat and irrelavent insults that go on in these threads. :cry: (I'm not pointing fingers, I've been guilty of it myself. :blush: )

I don't like it either, but I'm not going to quit, because I like to see the ideas that people post and I like to read what people who are truly interested in the paranormal have to say. I just skip over the babble.

Back on topic again.

I want to see more vids or pics of light anomalies, if anyone has some they'd like to share or knows where I can see more, that aren't already plastered all over youtube, I'd appreciate it. :yes:

:whistle: Im a lil teapot....

As i have stated, i am still waiting on the dude to send me the footage, its driving me crazy...He is so hooked on Wow that he cant take 5 minutes away from questing to send me a damn video lol...

I dont think you guys should leave, you both benefit this forum in a lot of ways.....

As i have stated, i am still waiting on the dude to send me the footage, its driving me crazy...He is so hooked on Wow that he cant take 5 minutes away from questing to send me a damn video lol...

I dont think you guys should leave, you both benefit this forum in a lot of ways.....

:lol: I'm waiting with you Enjay! I can't wait to see it! I've heard that WOW is a soul-sucking game that's why I've never played it.

I do get a kick out of this though.

I can't remember who showed that to me, but it's one of my faves.

I don't think they should leave either. :cry:

LOL Eat some CheezyPuffs, that is great comfort food. :yes:

But its official I am leaving.

That is of course entirely your decision, thank you very much for all your contributions and we wish you the very best for the future; we regret that the comments of some of our members in this thread have discouraged you from participating.

I don't believe this thread is serving any constructive purpose now, i'll go ahead and close it.

For future reference, can I remind the participants of this section of the boards to stay on topic and avoid antagonising other members with comments counter-productive to what is being discussed.

Thank you.