Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5-Year-Old Mother

djdodo

eddited out profanities

Girls dont start pubicty till at least 12 SO HOW CAN A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL GET PREGENT? wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  AND IF it is true( which i pretty much dout it is) whoever is the father should be (ashamed) i mean doing A 5 year old gril  sick

Puberty at 12? Not only is there no set age for a young girl to begin puberty, it is quite common for puberty to begin at very young ages for many many different reasons.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• Raziel

• Ruthie

• Diebytheflyguy

Maybe she was raped! at that age .. since she is a lil girl .. she might not know what she had gone threw .. the guy who raped her might have been an adult .. plus she was early developed .. that helped her get pregnant!  dontgetit.gif

114106[/snapback]

well the case might be.......by the way it could b some kinda physical mutation...or as u said there r pretty much loads of possibilities u just said...or it could b a hoax..by the way...good to c some1 here is from kuwait too....

I suppose that anything like this is possible, early maturity. Babies born with teeth, a child with an incredable I.Q., Why not a 5 year old who has reached sexual maturity? If there can be children the other way, their growth and maturity stunted somehow, I ask again why not the other way.

raped at eight and getting an abortion? thats doubly sick.

That's not sick at all. IMO, what's sick is someone being raped and being MADE to go through the trauma of a)having a baby and b)your rapists child.

Girls dont start pubicty till at least 12 SO HOW CAN A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL GET PREGENT?

Some girls start puberty at eight. I actually know two.

whoever is the father should be (ashamed) i mean doing A 5 year old gril sick

No one said it was the father.

If she hit puperty she would be alot taller then she appears in the picture. I also don't see developed breasts when I look at her. It has to be a hoax.

Hitting puberty doesn't mean you immediately grow taller. I didn't. Not even every damn female experiencing puberty grows breasts.

Some don't actually show any signs of developing physically until they're in late teens, early 20s.

I've read the story somewhere as well, I just can't think where at the moment.

In the story I read there was some questions over the 5yr olds father also being the babies father. ohmy.gif

If she hit puperty she would be alot taller then she appears in the picture. I also don't see developed breasts when I look at her. It has to be a hoax.

Hitting puberty doesn't mean you immediately grow taller. I didn't. Not even every damn female experiencing puberty grows breasts.

Some don't actually show any signs of developing physically until they're in late teens, early 20s.

316753[/snapback]

Yes, thats true for those with hormone & growth problems. It's not normal to hit puberty in you early 20's or even hitting it at 16 isn't right.

eddited out profanities

Girls dont start pubicty till at least 12 SO HOW CAN A 5 YEAR OLD GIRL GET PREGENT? wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  wacko.gif  AND IF it is true( which i pretty much dout it is) whoever is the father should be (ashamed) i mean doing A 5 year old gril  sick

Puberty at 12? Not only is there no set age for a young girl to begin puberty, it is quite common for puberty to begin at very young ages for many many different reasons.

315532[/snapback]

Nowadays, it's taught that women can get their periods (aka...hit puberty) as early as 8 (my mother got hers at 9) and mine at 11.

It's very likely she inherited genes that develop early, either from her mom's or dad's side. If that's the case, perhaps both of her parents happened to both carry faster paced development genes that caused a greater effect in her having this dominant gene. It is not farfetched to believe. Now if they had said she gave birth naturally, then it would be a hoax original.gif But it was a C-section....and there are reports all over of girls having babies at 9 and 10. I know a 9 year old unfortunately.

eddited out profanities

315532[/snapback]

Nowadays, it's taught that women can get their periods (aka...hit puberty) as early as 8 (my mother got hers at 9) and mine at 11.

It's very likely she inherited genes that develop early, either from her mom's or dad's side. If that's the case, perhaps both of her parents happened to both carry faster paced development genes that caused a greater effect in her having this dominant gene. It is not farfetched to believe. Now if they had said she gave birth naturally, then it would be a hoax original.gif But it was a C-section....and there are reports all over of girls having babies at 9 and 10. I know a 9 year old unfortunately.

328113[/snapback]

It is unfortunate that they have to go throught that. Even more traumatic, and disturbing is how they got pregnant in the first place sad.gif

Oh yes, the 9 year old I know that was pregnant lived across the street from me...there were 3 daughters and I would run into the 12 year old, the middle daughter, and chat with her often...apparently...the stepfather molested the youngest one and when the girl got pregnant...the mother was furious at the daughter and the husband...kicked him out, and forced the 9 year old to continue with the pregnancy...however, CPS found out about 6 months into the pregnancy and considered it too late for an abortion or something...

Last I'd heard....the little girl was sent to foster care and the mother went to jail for child abuse and they tracked down the step dad and put him in jail too...The other two sisters went to foster care also...sad how it all ended up...and even more sad is it's a common thing.

I had wondered if she gave birth to her brother. Strange concept; either that she was molested and if she was that developed at a young age-I don't know.

Somehow she must have carried the embryo of her brother; and may have intended to be a twin.

Strange things happen in nature. They are finding fish that change sex in midstream (course of their lives).

I came across it on a science magazine. It had something to do with the chemicals in the river affecting the genome. Then there was the case of fish growing legs and able to walk out of puddles during the dry season.

It is interesting either way; but it must be hard for her and the media attention growing up must have been terrible.

What I mean by interesting; is that it is unheard of and if she was molested; the person who touched her should have been put in jail. It definitly warranted looking into, but I can certainly appreciate her not wanting media attention.

Edited by rachelkleypassparrow

you people are dumb, of course a five year old boy cant get a girl pregnate. they think it was her dad or she was raped

Somehow she must have carried the embryo of her brother; and may have intended to be a twin.

it couldnt have happened like that, she gave birth to the baby, as far as i know, a sibling has never given birth to another live sibling which has gone on to live 40 years as mentioned in the first post.

ive heard of children giving birth to their siblings but in all cases, the sibling is dead.

i dont think any five year old would consent to intercourse, i was playing barbies not making babies at that age.

Edited by alis