Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brand New Roswell Conspiracy

DrStrangelove

Well, this has been a theory of mine for a while. It's a short one though. I was just thinking that maybe the government covered up one of their own flying ships and not an alien ship. Why they would cover it up could be answered with a variety of answers. Then they put out alot of disinformation about the aliens and what-not. That's what I think happened. Any thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blood Angel

• DrStrangelove

• Novo

• AK47

Top Posters In This Topic

It could go either way mr strangelove, that fact of the matter is the government holds the answers. Only until they properly come out with the direct truth will we know.

Hi AK47,

It seems to be yet another of those "lump 3 or 4 different conspiracy theories together, fill the gaps with a load of speculation and bake for three hours" efforts. This one has roswell, JFK, Julius Caesar (?), a secret world order, the CIA, martians - the lot.

Who actually pulled the trigger? The loch ness monster?

One of my favourite sentences was

A LIVE grey, designated as Extraterrestrial Biological Entity, was (in a sense) a prisoner of war. Was EBE the inspiration for ET? It was studied for years until its death.

So they killed the president of the US in cold blood in front of hundreds of witnesses because "he knew too much" then let Steven Speilberg in to make some sketches for a film he had on the go. Plausible.

As to the original post, a cover-up of new military hardware would certainly fit the bill as far the feeling of a lot of people that something happened at Roswell. I suppose if it was something of that nature then it will eventually come out with the freedom of information act somewhere down the line.