Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waverly Asylum TAPS investigation

GirlInBlack

What you were talking about with the flashbacks...when they started off the investigation, they would do a "flashback" to previous investigations to give you a feel of what they experienced last time. Then they would "fade in" to the present investigation. There is a 7-12 second delay of the actual investigation to what we actually see due to FCC or whatever. I didn't catch what you were talking about, but I dont think there is much to it other than a misfeed of the flashback...

Edited after JN's post:

I told you this is how investigations go, sometimes its rather boring. Very seldom do you get anything worth talking about that can not be debunked.

Edited by EnJay

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• JackalnChainz

• SS79

What you were talking about with the flashbacks...when they started off the investigation, they would do a "flashback" to previous investigations to give you a feel of what they experienced last time. Then they would "fade in" to the present investigation. There is a 7-12 second delay of the actual investigation to what we actually see due to FCC or whatever. I didn't catch what you were talking about, but I dont think there is much to it other than a misfeed of the flashback...

Edited after JN's post:

I told you this is how investigations go, sometimes its rather boring. Very seldom do you get anything worth talking about that can not be debunked.

I know Noah but its Waverly Hills, even the average person on the street gets something, anything. That is the most haunted location in the US..I have not seem them debunk anything except looking for high EMF readings..Sorry, I am disappointed..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol..Hey where are you Cemetery Pics boyfriend? LOL>.JN

They are uploading to our site as we speak..i will let you know when its done....we are uploading all the pictures from the investigation and just allowing ppl to go through and knit pick and we will put our evidence findings in a different album...anyway...

Waverly Hills isn't the most haunted location in the US...there are a few places in Savannah, Ga that take the nod.

Also, just because a place is deemed haunted, does not always gaurentee occurances...granted there is a g1 storm, but only thing we are witnessing is personal experiences, who knows what they will get during evidence review.

Investigations are dull and boring...not much anyone can do. If this were for show, a lot more would be happening ;)

They are uploading to our site as we speak..i will let you know when its done....we are uploading all the pictures from the investigation and just allowing ppl to go through and knit pick and we will put our evidence findings in a different album...anyway...

Waverly Hills isn't the most haunted location in the US...there are a few places in Savannah, Ga that take the nod.

Also, just because a place is deemed haunted, does not always gaurentee occurances...granted there is a g1 storm, but only thing we are witnessing is personal experiences, who knows what they will get during evidence review.

Investigations are dull and boring...not much anyone can do. If this were for show, a lot more would be happening ;)

Sweetie I know you like TAPS but its boring..I took some photos but havent even uploaded yet..It is for show, as its a Halloween special, with a famous creepy wrestler. DONT make me come over there LOL

Im the first to admit that this is boring...im not even paying attention to it really. I was actually going to sleep through it but I wanted to see Kris lol

I'm watching the live cam on the ball...and it IS moving.

Im the first to admit that this is boring...im not even paying attention to it really. I was actually going to sleep through it but I wanted to see Kris lol

LOL you need a date and soon "Dude." BTW the only thing I saw with my own eyes, is when those two women were sitting on the floor and a shadow went right by them, unless it was part of the team? JN

no..it is barely perceptible. They were kneeling over it and it was moving to that degree before. But I do notice some kinfd of shadow effect occur around the ball before it moves slightly. I say shadow, but in fact, I get the impression that it just appears dark on camera, as if it is some anomally that the camera isn't certain how to interpret. The ball is moving ever so slightly, in any case. Watch it long enough and you will see what I mean.

Edited by JackalnChainz

Ok this warrant officer hopefully does not get the nod...dude is boring

its your time to shine man, ask questions, get in the thick of things....talk to the spirits, damn it man, damn itttttt

Edited by EnJay

Ok this warrant officer hopefully does not get the nod...dude is boring

its your time to shine man, ask questions, get in the thick of things....talk to the spirits, damn it man, damn itttttt

LOL :sleepy:

I like the little skinny chick with the cam who was walking around with Dustin earlier.

I like the little skinny chick with the cam who was walking around with Dustin earlier.

LOL She is a female, not a chick..Dont make me come over there.. :no:

Oh yes...her name be Kris...and she is mmmmmm

and that explains why enjay is fond of taps hey JN

i cant get any soud on the web thing whys that ???? even tried it on my big speakers thought i got a little but no where near loud enough to make out

and that explains why enjay is fond of taps hey JN

i cant get any sound on the web thing whys that ???? even tried it on my big speakers thought i got a little but no where near loud enough to make out

I dunno Hun, I am not on it. Sorry, but try asking Jackal..? JN

Yeah...she (Kris) seems to be the most interested and the most focused. She's not afraid of the dark or being by herself either. And she wears jeans very well too.

I'm not getting sound either...bummer!

Edited by JackalnChainz

Yeah...she (Kris) seems to be the most interested and the most focused. She's not afraid of the dark or being by herself either. And she wears jeans very well too.

I'm not getting sound either...bummer!

Now I think you and EnJay need a date..LOL