Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waverly Asylum TAPS investigation

GirlInBlack

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• JackalnChainz

• SS79

What's up with Heather and Kristyn's attitudes? I hope that fat guy throws them off the roof.

What's up with Heather and Kristyn's attitudes? I hope that fat guy throws them off the roof.

I don't know! I wanted to slap both of them. I am so glad I am not the only one who noticed that. They were being so rude. I mean whats her face uses RODS for goodness sakes. She isn't the epitome of know-it-all ghost hunting :rolleyes: The poor guy is not a professional, and I think he did well for just making a guest appearance on t.v. I hope they get some heat over this. IMDB is already all over these 2 women.

I don't know! I wanted to slap both of them. I am so glad I am not the only one who noticed that. They were being so rude. I mean whats her face uses RODS for goodness sakes. She isn't the epitome of know-it-all ghost hunting :rolleyes: The poor guy is not a professional, and I think he did well for just making a guest appearance on t.v. I hope they get some heat over this. IMDB is already all over these 2 women.

I know, and not to mention the fact that they made him do BOTH the EVP work and hold the camera, while themselves doing actually no investigative work. And then belittle him for the job he's doing, which was actually not half bad. He would have been better with maybe a little help from those two.

LOL Now dont be shy, tell us how you really feel? JN

anybody know where the ball went?

I dont know, I am not watching the video cams..Also they havent mentioned it, that I know of..JN

I'm not watching the broadcast, just the web site on my laptop. So I didn't get the confrontation. Too bad. I liked that Kris too.

I'm not watching the broadcast, just the web site on my laptop. So I didn't get the confrontation. Too bad. I liked that Kris too.

Well there are 2 of them named Kristyn (or some variation of the spelling), the hot one and the b****y one. LOL

Well there are 2 of them named Kristyn (or some variation of the spelling), the hot one and the b****y one. LOL

oh thank God...I like the hot one. shes cool. she just walks around with dustin doing what they are supposed to be doing. Personally, if I were him, I'd be trying to make out with her. TV show or not.

Yea but he just had a kid and is married, might look kinda bad on the home front being live tv lol

good point. TV execs wouldn't care tho, as long as the ratings went through the roof.

I'm just glad that dumped that idiot Brian.

Edited by JackalnChainz

LMFAO dude jetted like a girl lmfaooooooooo.....all jumpy hahaha

which dude? The newby? The tester?

or do you mean Brian? He's a chicken ? lol

Edited by JackalnChainz

The wrestler Elija Burke

yeah... I didn't figure he would be much for ghost hunting.

He literally screamed, jumped, jetted, pushed kristen out of the way and ran down the hall by himself, in the dark, no flashlight lol

I would have loved to have seen that. I'm sure they will rebroadcast that in two weeks.

Being in England, we didn't get this. Could anyone post a summary of what happened, did they get any good evidence?

Cheers, Reg

Being in England, we didn't get this. Could anyone post a summary of what happened, did they get any good evidence?

Cheers, Reg

I'm sorry Reg...I only monitored on the website they had posted for the event. No audio at all. Concluded at 2am. They will run a special debriefing show in 2 weeks I believe, and you can count on someone posting it on YouTube.

I'm sorry Reg...I only monitored on the website they had posted for the event. No audio at all. Concluded at 2am. They will run a special debriefing show in 2 weeks I believe, and you can count on someone posting it on YouTube.

Of course, Jackal, they report their findings after careful consideration.... we only get Most Haunted over here, I'm just not used to these programmes being done in a professional way!

I didn't even watch the Most Haunted one, they had a five night Halloween Special.