Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waverly Asylum TAPS investigation

GirlInBlack

And where was Donna tonight? She's still with TAPS, yes?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• JackalnChainz

• SS79

Being in England, we didn't get this. Could anyone post a summary of what happened, did they get any good evidence?

Cheers, Reg

Hi Reg, I didnt see much last night and watched it all. They were pleading with spirits to show themselves and stop hiding. IMO It was very uneventful, and they plugged the wrestlers show over and over again. Now I tired and never got skeered LOL..JN

good point. TV execs wouldn't care tho, as long as the ratings went through the roof.

I'm just glad that dumped that idiot Brian.

According to future shows, that idiot it coming back. OMG..

A boring night during a live show only reinforces the fact that they aren't trying to fake things in order to get ratings or simply to entertain us. Another great example of this is there regular non live shows in which they find nothing at a haunted site. It is a let down, but it's great to see them tell the truth and act as geniune paranormal debunkers. I just wish they would stay for more than 1 day at sites until they find something good. 10 hours isn't enough in my opinion.

It was a 6 hour investigation, but a normal one is usually 10 hours long give or take. The full 10 hours once it is edited and all the good stuff the cameras caught compressed into a hour long show would be much more entertaining. At least it wasn't fake, and we got to see a wrestler scream little a scared girly...lol

Edited by GirlInBlack

Exactly what i have been stressing...I told everyone, including JN that this was going to be a boring night...Investigations are boring, things hardly ever happen and when they do, no matter how big you are, you are surpised...IE "The Wrestler"

The investigation was boring yes, but if you are an investigator, you already knew what to expect.

A boring night during a live show only reinforces the fact that they aren't trying to fake things in order to get ratings or simply to entertain us. Another great example of this is there regular non live shows in which they find nothing at a haunted site. It is a let down, but it's great to see them tell the truth and act as geniune paranormal debunkers. I just wish they would stay for more than 1 day at sites until they find something good. 10 hours isn't enough in my opinion.

It was a 6 hour investigation, but a normal one is usually 10 hours long give or take. The full 10 hours once it is edited and all the good stuff the cameras caught compressed into a hour long show would be much more entertaining. At least it wasn't fake, and we got to see a wrestler scream little a scared girly...lol

Good point, by the way, who's the Wrestler, JN mentioned that too?

Elija Burke from ECW

So, without sounding too stupid (being from England, I know NOTHING about wrestling) - is he dead and they were looking for his spirit or was in on the investigation or were they plugging a show?

So, without sounding too stupid (being from England, I know NOTHING about wrestling) - is he dead and they were looking for his spirit or was in on the investigation or were they plugging a show?

I have no clue why he was there, except to plug his show, which is so lame. NO he is not dead, and wasnt looking for anything. He screamed and ran like a little girl. It was very disappointing, to say the least. They were pleading, bargaining and provoking those tortured souls to show themself or do something, anything. I felt it was a waste of air time. But thats just me..JN

You could have turned the channel...Have you ever been on an investigation? Teams work in different ways...Some coax its their way....Some walk around holding recorders not even doing a damn thing....The chick from most haunted says in her annoying voice "Please show yourself, move something if you can..pleeeeeeeeeease...oh pleeeeeease, my ratings are dropping....pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee...i need something because this is actually all fake.....pleeeeeeasssssssseeeeee show yourself.....ghostie want a cracker????...pleeeeeeease show yourself....HUH OMG WHAT WAS THAT, oh that was the cord..ok good....is anyone there??? Hello??? WHAT WAS THAT!!!?!?!? "eyes watering" I think im going to leave now *sniffle*

You could have turned the channel...Have you ever been on an investigation? Teams work in different ways...Some coax its their way....Some walk around holding recorders not even doing a damn thing....The chick from most haunted says in her annoying voice "Please show yourself, move something if you can..pleeeeeeeeeease...oh pleeeeeease, my ratings are dropping....pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeee...i need something because this is actually all fake.....pleeeeeeasssssssseeeeee show yourself.....ghostie want a cracker????...pleeeeeeease show yourself....HUH OMG WHAT WAS THAT, oh that was the cord..ok good....is anyone there??? Hello??? WHAT WAS THAT!!!?!?!? "eyes watering" I think im going to leave now *sniffle*

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

EnJay, JN - that must have been REALLY annoying.

Ha Ha you should do impersonations you have yvette down to a tee .

I agree about MH; that is the biggest joke of all time.

I found watching what I was able to last night of the live show quite interesting. Yes, I expected boring; people are just used to seeing the end result that comes from this boringness.

With regards to the vote for the 3... I must say Pat was totally abused by those 2 female biotches (I cringed as they mocked him and rolled their eyes...ugh). Makes one --or at least ME-- think the "team" has already made THEIR own choice and wants certain candidates to appear as idiots on live tv. That's a nice way of influencing mainstream opnion; don't you think?

I do look forward to the results show. Oh and Kris, she IS adorable and I like her professionalism; I'm glad she is already an investigater in training (or however they refer to her). I missed the whole wrestler stuff... I would have loved to see him run screaming like a girl!

:) Jody

Oh it was awesome...especially when he pushed kristin into the wall like "Luda" would say...move B****, get out the way....

I agree, I think they knew who they wanted from the get go and Pat was not one of the choices. I think Deanna did the best, Im pulling for her..The Warrant Officer was too stiff and doesnt really know a whole lot about anything...not that it matters, but Deanna fit in better overall.

EnJay, JN - that must have been REALLY annoying.

Yea TAPS truly needs a medium I swear or someone sensitive and stop plugging RotoRooter and that annoying wrestler..YUP it was annoying and to be honest, I know you dont care for Most Haunted but that kept my interest, and it was fun to watch. I even got some shots from that show but nada from TAPS..They are becoming too commercial for my liking. But thats my opinion..JN

I agree about MH; that is the biggest joke of all time.

I found watching what I was able to last night of the live show quite interesting. Yes, I expected boring; people are just used to seeing the end result that comes from this boringness.

With regards to the vote for the 3... I must say Pat was totally abused by those 2 female biotches (I cringed as they mocked him and rolled their eyes...ugh). Makes one --or at least ME-- think the "team" has already made THEIR own choice and wants certain candidates to appear as idiots on live tv. That's a nice way of influencing mainstream opnion; don't you think?

I do look forward to the results show. Oh and Kris, she IS adorable and I like her professionalism; I'm glad she is already an investigater in training (or however they refer to her). I missed the whole wrestler stuff... I would have loved to see him run screaming like a girl!

:) Jody

(((Jody))) It was too funny, he ran SO fast, dropping his cell phone, and screaming like a girl. Apparently he heard something LOL..Kris is good and I like her too. JN

Yeah EnJay - my new Nickname for you is not Neo, It's Evie. :P

Yea TAPS truly needs a medium I swear or someone sensitive and stop plugging RotoRooter and that annoying wrestler..YUP it was annoying and to be honest, I know you dont care for Most Haunted but that kept my interest, and it was fun to watch. I even got some shots from that show but nada from TAPS..They are becoming too commercial for my liking. But thats my opinion..JN

I agree a geniune psychic medium would be a nice addition I was quite disturbed the use of "rod's" was on the show... PLEASE!

With the backgrounds of Jason and Grant as plumers - hey, we all have to start from somewhere. I'm in Marketing; would that make a difference on a paranormal investigation? Also, The show has expenses; if Roto-Rooter wants to pay TAP's say $50,000 for the plug's and they (TAP's), in turn can invest in equipment to make their investigations better I say GO FOR IT!! It's all about give and take and in essence we are benefitting from it (better funding = better equipment). I do not judge these mean because they are also plumbers, meaning nothing to me.

DAMN... they better replay the wrestler thing on the follow up show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the first live ghosthunters Ive watched. Felt less like ghosthunters and more like some game show with the announcer and the wrestler there was just comical. Add in the competition for a new investigator and it was just ridiculous. When are people gonna figure out ghosts dont want to give us "proof". Thats why people see the really crazy stuff when there isnt cameras around. imo.

They will trust me....more so....as far as complaining about them plugging certain things...its a tv show...if they are eating mcdonalds that is considered plugging...standing in line in Philly for a Philly cheese steak, that is plugging that market...is it intentional, no...but its plugging...now them plugging ECW, I dont agree with...kinda stupid if you ask me....but the show is deplicted off of their lives as ghost hunters..so their day jobs are involved as well...

If they get money from Roto for plugging, hell yea. This crap isnt cheap, it is a very expensive hobby. Not funded, so whenever you can catch a break to get better equipment, run with it.

Any paranormal group in this situation would do the same exact thing...if they say they wouldnt, thats hoop pla because they arent in the situation to say no.

I agree a geniune psychic medium would be a nice addition I was quite disturbed the use of "rod's" was on the show... PLEASE!

With the backgrounds of Jason and Grant as plumers - hey, we all have to start from somewhere. I'm in Marketing; would that make a difference on a paranormal investigation? Also, The show has expenses; if Roto-Rooter wants to pay TAP's say $50,000 for the plug's and they (TAP's), in turn can invest in equipment to make their investigations better I say GO FOR IT!! It's all about give and take and in essence we are benefitting from it (better funding = better equipment). I do not judge these mean because they are also plumbers, meaning nothing to me.

DAMN... they better replay the wrestler thing on the follow up show!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((Shera))) That wrestler running was just too funny. You have to see it..I dont care about RotoRooter, my son worked for them for 5 years. But all during the show, they plugged the ECW (wrestling) show and when it's on, many times on the bottom of the screen, and I agree they need sponsors and ones to back them, but at least find a credible sort of celebrity that has ties to the Paranormal, that would make for good tv. I was shocked when they resorted to dowsing rods OMG..Those are part of withcraft..Yes a reputable medium would be a great asset to the show, as they are the ones that "Know" their stuff when it comes to speaking to spirits and bringing them out, without provoking..JN