Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Waverly Asylum TAPS investigation

GirlInBlack

I know you arent claiming to be one...I know there are different types and I am sure some ppl out there do have gifts, im just saying I cant believe anyone who comes out of the blue with it....people have a hard enough time letting ghost hunters come in and do what they need to do, when they find out they have a "gifted" person sometimes they are like um...what kind of circus you running here..

I actually had woman in her 40's on my team who said she can sense the dead...i didnt question her, i accepted her whole heartedly because she was a good woman. But when we would get new members and she would start talking about her gifts you can see everyone roll their eyes...I never seen proof that she had the gift, but i never asked either.

Don't get me wrong, People have gifts, some are sensitive to certain elements that most are not, but its a rarity and a lot of the frauds out there have ruined it for a lot of the better ones.

I don't believe its that rare... once you start meditating it is possible for anyone... your senses become more sharp, for instance hearing and sight become sharper. I believe everyone is born with some sort of six sence you just have to meditate and open up your third eye to find out which one it is.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoahJaymes

• JustNormal

• JackalnChainz

• SS79

Watch the video guys, it'll break the tension... TRUST ME! LMAO

Yeah cute video LOL . i dont feel any tension in here to be honest . its a nice friendly discussion .

Yeah cute video LOL . i dont feel any tension in here to be honest . its a nice friendly discussion .

Can't feel anything negative here!!!!!

Give it time, all it takes is one post and all hell breaks loose...Like it would have if I would have kept going on about mediums being as useful as a fairy fart in the wind

lmao totally joking

Give it time, all it takes is one post and all hell breaks loose...Like it would have if I would have kept going on about mediums being as useful as a fairy fart in the wind

lmao totally joking

Ha Ha . or if we said you lot were a waste of time and resources lmao im totally joking :P

Edited by spiritual_soul79

Pfft...you know i keep this entertaining. If it werent for people like me, a demon would be in every household playing texas holdem with doc holiday

This is so FUNNY! I couldn't help myself but laugh hysterically!!!!! This part of last night was halarious...

Waverly Hills - Last night

:lol:

Thanks Pluto... hehehee, his knees nearly hit his chin!

I agree a geniune psychic medium would be a nice addition I was quite disturbed the use of "rod's" was on the show... PLEASE!

What they (or ghost hunters in general) need is a "conduit" like myself to bring out the "ghosties" out of the ghosts. Definitely, they wouldn't use that "batteries-being-drained" excuse, anymore.

it can be opened up through meditation, reiki, yoga etc. You just have to know how to do it proper eg grounding and closing up.

The problem with the TAPS crew is that their psychic flow's terribly low, perhaps due to the pressure to please the big audience last night. Elijah has presence, but he wasn't totally open to the strange, even if he pretended to act it.

What they (or ghost hunters in general) need is a "conduit" like myself to bring out the "ghosties" out of the ghosts. Definitely, they wouldn't use that "batteries-being-drained" excuse, anymore.

Agreed. Maybe they could have someone like that and not mention the fact that the person is a conduit ??

Edit to add: OMG Pluto-x laughing so freakin' hard at the clip I'm practically crying. Thank you :nw: HYSTERICAL!!!!

Edited by She-ra

Agreed. Maybe they could have someone like that and not mention the fact that the person is a conduit ??

Kind of like an undercover conduit?

fairy farts in the wind helped me to prove a poltergiest to be mearly swamp gas from pluto once.. handy stuff.

Kind of like an undercover conduit?

YES!! That would be cool, eh? I see no harm in that. ((Now I have the song "Undercover Angel" dancing around in my head!! :lol:)) Take care :) Jody

fairy farts in the wind helped me to prove a poltergiest to be mearly swamp gas from pluto once.. handy stuff.

Oh NO Sweet Timmah!! Don't jump on the "farting" bandwagon" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :) Jody

Edited by She-ra

man I am a slacker. Enjay registered a mo before me and he has 1000 more posts then me lol.

man I am a slacker. Enjay registered a mo before me and he has 1000 more posts then me lol.

OT i know but

whoo hoo congrats enjay on 1000 imo well thought out, constructive and informative posts :clap:

Thats a shame . remember you cant please everyone all of the time . <-- theres more to that quote but i dont know it

EDIT - all we can do is be true to what we believe is right . Do that and imo YOU wont go far wrong .

Now, that would be interesting. TAPS needs a new twist, especially since I haven't seen the comic-relief Brian lately.