Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

You think that the goverment would indirectly brainwash you, through education and media targeting our subconcious minds, aliens to be our ancestors and so on... and then this guy comes along! Top of the food chain, controlling all religion and history... makes you wonder, is bush behind this farce, an attempt to throw the world into chaos because of power struggles? The E.Ts? A extremely complex mysterious prank? Or jus the plain truth? Either way, the hidden message was 'opposite' of what we believe in!

He was trying to say that the truth from the 'divine' one was opposite of our beliefs, what we seek and what is conveyed to us. (sounds like the anti-christ or his minions) He also said that there was an element of truth to our religions?? 2 questions, why does he say "sea of perversion" and not 'corruption'? Why choose a poor site like that when others (like this site) have more intelligent and wise members, if he truly wanted to convey a message? Anyone heard from him since? lol

The fact that you have not heard of this is your own fault. I've known about this three weeks after it happened.

On behalf on many people, I apologize. There is a lot of hooey to go through on the Internet, and I'm sorry yours -- which may well be as likely as all the rest -- wasn't at the top of the list.

Whether it be true or not; at least it was a fascinating read.

Makes me remember my Wilde: "Books are not good or bad, they are well-written or poorly-written, that is all" [a bit of a paraphrasing].

--Jaylemurph

Why choose a poor site like that when others (like this site) have more intelligent and wise members, if he truly wanted to convey a message?

Water eventually goes to the lowest place to feed those who are in need of it.

Edited by diinero

interesting read i only got half of it so far

is this insider still around???I would like to

ask him if were planted here by his people

as a race against the other two falmilys?

and if so which one is winning earth so far?

Really, if the goal was population reduction, it would have been done a

long time ago in a span of a few weeks.

In fact the opposite is more true in most areas on this planet.

What you said could happen but it would be done by the ones who control the lower areas.

The ones up higher do it through the daily items you consume.

Edited by red_rum

Call me crazy but this isn't really anything new. No kidding we're being controlled by the gov and media etc, that the stuff we eat has some REALLY bad stuff in it etc etc Did anyone else notice the stark similarities with most dominant religions? I.e. Humans are BAD BAD BAD and should try to be something other than the way we were naturally meant to be, and that, once again, we are ultimately being judged. Oh, but this time its by ourselves.

And acknowledging other people like Icke and Nikola Tesla - come on.

Everything this person said has roots in religions, conspiracies and secret societies that we already know about. Some originality would be nice.

The thing is, this "insider" don't spoke of any future event that was going to happen. Did he predict anything? If he had a prediction, and it came through, then that would have been something (since, they control everything, right?).

I also didn't understand about the peak oil. How can it "be like bees"? Oil is compressed, dead material from thousands of years. If it were to be like "bees", then someone down there must manufacture it. Sure, there may be places "we" haven't toutched yet - places that require really hard work to get to.

Also, everything he said can be found in history, and with some time can be manufactured into a story.

I also didn't understand about the peak oil. How can it "be like bees"? Oil is compressed, dead material from thousands of years. If it were to be like "bees", then someone down there must manufacture it. Sure, there may be places "we" haven't toutched yet - places that require really hard work to get to.

Well if you pay attention to people from the petroleum industry occasionally you will hear about oil being found again in a oil well that was previously dried up.

Pretty much everything we are taught in schools that is not job related is false. I have no idea what actually forms oil but it is obvious it is not compressed dinosaurs

I went through the undergraduate curriculum of Chemical engineering at Ohio State. All the information related to peak oil in sustainable development and natural resource classes came straight from the petroleum industry

Its kind of funny, according to my one professor, the oil industry has used "There is only 12 years left of oil" for as long as he has been teaching the natural resources class. Every year they "find more" somewhere and the total stays constant at 12 years

All the peak oil information is fed right from the petroleum industry into the schools where professionals "learn" what has been fed to them and perpetuate those beliefs

Oil is generated at a much quicker rate than is taught.

As for the bee analogy. Maybe the beehive is the planet and bees are some organisms that produce oil. Or maybe if the Earth is alive, oil is somewhat like blood, excrement, saliva etc.

Phew....that was long...but as 'diinero' said at the beginning....facinating!!

And....by the way....thanks, diinero. :yes:

I've picked out the quote below.. ;)

QUOTE FROM 'INSIDER'...

I should talk about this briefly; you are not in the body but encompass/envelop it while being present in another invisible body which consists of similar elements to the Soul (which is you) yet this invisible body is entangled with the physical plane (this is very important for you to understand) and connects with the visible body through energies transmitted by the invisible body to the brains, heart and areas in the spine, hence we (as Souls) may control the body and it´s functions, making us experience this realm.

Souls are dual, meaning you are also somewhere else, waiting to be united in another realm.

END OF QUOTE...

I don't mind who 'Insider' is or why they posted what they did...I got something out of it....

So 'cheers Insider'..... :tu:

Yes, I liked that bit too. It's a different way of looking at it all, that's for sure.

Yes, that sounds VERY new age. It's metaphysical new age crap, and whats really sad is people fall for it, and attach great significance to it, when in reality, the people spewing it are charlatans, or quite often deluded. There is a psychological need behind this that medication, therapy, and feel-good religion try to fill, but fail at miserably.

Part of what he was saying indicated that he was against any secret societies etc:

Do not join "secret societies", never, whatever the circumstances are.

Also no religions, including the new age, do not accept human gurus/prophets/priests/rabbis/imams/popes/fortunetellers/"mediums"/dalai lamas/politicians/authors/scientists/"celebrities"/parents/etc. as legitimate authority on Divine matters....on other matters it is your choice to accept or decline, however accept the consequence.

It's ironic actually, because many years ago, I considered joining some occult group. I went on a whim to a spiritualist meeting, the medium gave me a message which was along the lines of

"You are thinking of taking a gamble - it is not to do with money. I am being told to tell you to always aim for the highest".

In other words, don't settle for anything less, which is basically what, by the looks of it, this Insider person considers secret societies and other groups to be. In fact, by him saying this, it certainly doesn't smack of him trying to pull anybody into some group or unknown faction.

Part of what he was saying indicated that he was against any secret societies etc:

Do not join "secret societies", never, whatever the circumstances are.

Also no religions, including the new age, do not accept human gurus/prophets/priests/rabbis/imams/popes/fortunetellers/"mediums"/dalai lamas/politicians/authors/scientists/"celebrities"/parents/etc. as legitimate authority on Divine matters....on other matters it is your choice to accept or decline, however accept the consequence.

In fact, by him saying this, it certainly doesn't smack of him trying to pull anybody into some group or unknown faction.

I agree...and as you have pointed out....quite the reverse....to beware of 'following' no matter who the

so-called leader may be.....to always think for ourselves.

When I read the long but interesting post I assumed 'Insider' was a male....I don't feel like re-reading

it right now....but do you think it MAY have been a female....I don't think 'they' actually claimed to be male?

As for the bee analogy. Maybe the beehive is the planet and bees are some organisms that produce oil.

Or maybe if the Earth is alive, oil is somewhat like blood, excrement, saliva etc.

yes the earth core is very much alive the peak crude

is made by the evil Giants locked far under ground

the Pyrmaids cover the entery to the caves in the center

there are 2 other alive plants Jupiter and Venus

yes the earth core is very much alive the peak crude

is made by the evil Giants locked far under ground

the Pyrmaids cover the entery to the caves in the center

there are 2 other alive plants Jupiter and Venus

:huh:

I agree...and as you have pointed out....quite the reverse....to beware of 'following' no matter who the

so-called leader may be.....to always think for ourselves.

When I read the long but interesting post I assumed 'Insider' was a male....I don't feel like re-reading

it right now....but do you think it MAY have been a female....I don't think 'they' actually claimed to be male?

Good point! I too, assumed the Insider was a male, in fact if never occurred to me that they may have been female.

If there was a chance they were something else, perhaps they are neither one nor the other :blink:

Good point! I too, assumed the Insider was a male, in fact if never occurred to me that they may have been female.

If there was a chance they were something else, perhaps they are neither one nor the other :blink:

You have introduced another posibility.....oh my....the plot thickens!!.... :w00t:

Well if you pay attention to people from the petroleum industry occasionally you will hear about oil being found again in a oil well that was previously dried up.

Pretty much everything we are taught in schools that is not job related is false. I have no idea what actually forms oil but it is obvious it is not compressed dinosaurs

I went through the undergraduate curriculum of Chemical engineering at Ohio State. All the information related to peak oil in sustainable development and natural resource classes came straight from the petroleum industry

Its kind of funny, according to my one professor, the oil industry has used "There is only 12 years left of oil" for as long as he has been teaching the natural resources class. Every year they "find more" somewhere and the total stays constant at 12 years

All the peak oil information is fed right from the petroleum industry into the schools where professionals "learn" what has been fed to them and perpetuate those beliefs

As for the bee analogy. Maybe the beehive is the planet and bees are some organisms that produce oil. Or maybe if the Earth is alive, oil is somewhat like blood, excrement, saliva etc.

This explains why the oil people are so reluctant to get out of the oil manufacturing business if true.

Why invest in something less profitable ?

Pretending the supply is limited-will keep the price and profits high.

I agreed with about 75% of insiders claims.

Pretty far out but you never know.

I don't feel he sounded arrogant.

I agree about the harmful effects of what we consume through personal experience.

I agree about the media influence and how they want to control your/our perceptions.

I also agree about the mainstream religions and not to worship/idolize human beings and that spirituality is a personal matter between you and the Divine One if he/it exists. But I don't know anything- so I form no judgement. He does seem to embrace eastern spiritual philosophy flavoured with a dash of New Age. I can relate to the statement that many "holy texts" are swimming in a sea of perversions-that is quite obvious. But he's appearently all too human,as he claims ,so don't take him seriously as he says not to. :P

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Even if that is true, it doesn't mean that oil is infinite, only that oil has been brought in from a nearby area. They certainly doesn't get new oil in all oil wells.

I have no idea what actually forms oil but it is obvious it is not compressed dinosaurs

Well, sure, if you mean the microbe-theory by Thomas Gold, then sure. Most agree on the "theory" that crude oil is from compressed dead material.

Every year they "find more" somewhere and the total stays constant at 12 years

I've only heard of decrease in oil fields. Surely we do find "more" places, but I seriously doubt that they hold the same amount of oil as the big holes.

But it is still a theory, and of course they put them in those books - most likely because they would like the new generation to figure out a way out of the mess. Peak Oil isn't just one phenomenon, it happens in one country after the other. The US had it's in the 1970's, but that doesn't mean that the world's peak was back then.

Is there any proof of this?

That is unlikely. Everywhere the earth "breaks up" we see lava, or molten rock. And if oil was so precious, we would surely see the effects of sucking out oil of it (like sucking out blood from a human).

this is an admission that the elite are poisoning us, and it seems a desperate effort to cow people into fearing writing

about the tyranny or even getting angry about it.

We are supposed to be in awe of a murdering elite and its 'Divine' plan to poison us.

Screw that. Full speed ahead. Their ship is going to the bottom.

oopsy-being all too human again-no delete button ?

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

I think I recognise this person and this particular brand of rubbish. It is significant that this comes from GLP (if you haven't been there, I wouldn't reccomend rushing over; that site will rot your brain faster than raw alcohol), where I waded through some 20 pages of almost identical drivel from a supposed "starchild" whose M.O.D was answering the humans questions from what ever starship he/she was currently zapping around the universe in. All the same shizer about ruling families, transitional souls, blah, blah.

If nothing else the following statement should tell you the "elite" is blowing smoke out of his/her a***.

It is a myth that inbreeding always causes problems.

If the 2 persons who procreate carry genes which are of better quality than the rest....

No, monsieur, it is not.

to answer diinero-

The show was on when i was a teen during the phil donahue era, the woman wore her hair cut short, and mens clothes because her "guide" prefered her to dress that way when she channeled him. when she actually channeled him, she swooned around and appeared to be in great pain, then when her "guide" was fully present she hopped up on the couch with her legs crossed. i don't remember which show it was, there was only a couple talk shows at the time, and may even have been phil donahue. I am sure i am not the only person here who seen it.

for the rest- there are these places called book stores, they have books which are pieces of paper with words printed on them, much easier to carry around than a computer screen. you get to buy the books, take them with you where ever you want, and even make notes in them if you like. there are also places called libraries, with books you can borrow for a set period of time, then you have to return them, and you have to make notes on seperate pieces of paper, 'cause you are not allowed to write in the books.

i suggest you go visit some. check the religion sections.

and yes if you knew anything about new age teachings and channeled information, you would know that it is new age teaching.

This idiotic drivel.

why does this post not suprise me coming from you.

didnt want to get involved here, i usually just read around on this forum, but i had to register to mention a few things, pardon for it being long but i studied this text and would like to say this.

like the guys who say this is new age. wrong, this insider thing is ancient wisdom. the new age movement is a fairly young movement who BORROWED from that ancient wisdom and did their own oprah thing with it. so when you hear those things mentioned, you mistake it for new age while it is ancient knowledge. many things mentioned in insider text are hermetic, platonic, pythagorean, ancient egyptian, zoroastrian and babylonian, who in turn all borrowed from each other and we dont know what the real source is...maybe insider did?

correct me if im wrong, but those civilizations and their ideologies were thousands of years ago, not decades like the new age movement who, again, copied from ancient wisdom and twisted it around. so saying this is new age is based on ignorance, usually done by folk who heavily disagree with the message, so they clutch for straws.

second, the glp forum. why would he go to that r******ed site? i think i figured it out. 2 years ago that place was different, you could post anonymously and there were no 'i am this and that, ask me a question' topics. in fact everyone now is copying that insider thread with that. glp was at the time also the most visited conspiracy forum, like it or not. so its logical to post there. i did think it was funny to see someone here say that he should have posted here because 'there were more wise people here' or something...., can you get out of your own butt for a second? lol!

on other forums it was mentioned that the insider thread got cut to pieces right after the insider left. apparently the site got hacked 1 day after insider left, was offline for a day and the only thread that was affected was the insider thread, and the proof is there, just go to the original topic, it has been made unreadable. most of the posts gone and replaced by copies of copies. the ones who witnessed this topic also said it was sometimes impossible to enter the topic without getting strange errors. why this all? why didnt the hack affect the other topics? and the text in this thread isnt complete, there were literally 50 pages, including responses by other posters.

ive studied this text for a long time now and i believe it to be genuine, even though it p***es off many folk over internet from all areas. hell, even david icke wrote a fuming rebuttal on his headlines front page at the time. it also seems to affected many people in a positive way and some known guys also supported it, graham hancock and henry makow are 2 i know of.

the things he said are very anti new age and anti conspiracy theory actually. they profess the opposite in most things mentioned and many new things are told which you should try to read between the lines, its like a code in every answer that others who, like me, studied the answers also have picked up on. its very clear and that cannot be faked, especially considering the answer came within minutes after the question was asked.

the message that you have it all in your hands and that you are to blame for your own life seems to frighten many folk, no it must be politicians, satan and reptilians who eat kids who are responsible for your sh**ty life ;) anyway, i wanted to post that, back to your regular programming folks.

Why did no-one ask him "What can you tell us that would let us definitely know you are what you say you are ?" as even the most ardent supporter cannot deny that anyone who did a bit of an internet search could have come up with the same responses. Although the answer would probably have been, "Just by asking that you have consigned yourself to another millenium in the prison of reincarnation" or some such.

Edited by Moon Monkey

[didnt want to get involved here, i usually just read around on this forum, but i had to register to mention a few things, pardon for it being long but i studied this text and would like to say this.

Hi there....welcome!.....I love it when someone gets passionate about a post and joins the forum. :yes:

Thanks for your contribution....I enjoyed it. You have made some very interesting points. :tu:

on other forums it was mentioned that the insider thread got cut to pieces right after the insider left. apparently the site got hacked 1 day after insider left, was offline for a day and the only thread that was affected was the insider thread, and the proof is there, just go to the original topic, it has been made unreadable. most of the posts gone and replaced by copies of copies. the ones who witnessed this topic also said it was sometimes impossible to enter the topic without getting strange errors. why this all? why didnt the hack affect the other topics? and the text in this thread isnt complete, there were literally 50 pages, including responses by other posters.

Mmmmmm....facinating. All this makes me take MORE notice of 'Insider'.

ive studied this text for a long time now and i believe it to be genuine

It's good to hear this from someone who has studied it...rather than skimmed through then dismissed

it....or even dismissed it without even reading it all.

the message that you have it all in your hands and that you are to blame for your own life seems to frighten many folk, no it must be politicians, satan and reptilians who eat kids who are responsible for your sh**ty life ;) anyway, i wanted to post that, back to your regular programming folks.

Isn't this kind of thing called 'projection' in psychology? .....projecting one's failures and negative aspects

onto others...

Anyway.....hey...stick around, why don't you...there may be other topics that 'get you going'...... :tu:

I've been saying for years that people are responsible for their actions, it doesn't make me elite does it?