Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

didnt want to get involved here, i usually just read around on this forum, but i had to register to mention a few things, pardon for it being long but i studied this text and would like to say this.

like the guys who say this is new age. wrong, this insider thing is ancient wisdom. the new age movement is a fairly young movement who BORROWED from that ancient wisdom and did their own oprah thing with it. so when you hear those things mentioned, you mistake it for new age while it is ancient knowledge. many things mentioned in insider text are hermetic, platonic, pythagorean, ancient egyptian, zoroastrian and babylonian, who in turn all borrowed from each other and we dont know what the real source is...maybe insider did?

correct me if im wrong, but those civilizations and their ideologies were thousands of years ago, not decades like the new age movement who, again, copied from ancient wisdom and twisted it around. so saying this is new age is based on ignorance, usually done by folk who heavily disagree with the message, so they clutch for straws.

second, the glp forum. why would he go to that r******ed site? i think i figured it out. 2 years ago that place was different, you could post anonymously and there were no 'i am this and that, ask me a question' topics. in fact everyone now is copying that insider thread with that. glp was at the time also the most visited conspiracy forum, like it or not. so its logical to post there. i did think it was funny to see someone here say that he should have posted here because 'there were more wise people here' or something...., can you get out of your own butt for a second? lol!

on other forums it was mentioned that the insider thread got cut to pieces right after the insider left. apparently the site got hacked 1 day after insider left, was offline for a day and the only thread that was affected was the insider thread, and the proof is there, just go to the original topic, it has been made unreadable. most of the posts gone and replaced by copies of copies. the ones who witnessed this topic also said it was sometimes impossible to enter the topic without getting strange errors. why this all? why didnt the hack affect the other topics? and the text in this thread isnt complete, there were literally 50 pages, including responses by other posters.

ive studied this text for a long time now and i believe it to be genuine, even though it p***es off many folk over internet from all areas. hell, even david icke wrote a fuming rebuttal on his headlines front page at the time. it also seems to affected many people in a positive way and some known guys also supported it, graham hancock and henry makow are 2 i know of.

the things he said are very anti new age and anti conspiracy theory actually. they profess the opposite in most things mentioned and many new things are told which you should try to read between the lines, its like a code in every answer that others who, like me, studied the answers also have picked up on. its very clear and that cannot be faked, especially considering the answer came within minutes after the question was asked.

the message that you have it all in your hands and that you are to blame for your own life seems to frighten many folk, no it must be politicians, satan and reptilians who eat kids who are responsible for your sh**ty life ;) anyway, i wanted to post that, back to your regular programming folks.

Hi Apocas, good post :tu:

He also had trouble with proxy upon entering the site to make the posts I think, didn't he? Interesting about the hacked bit!

People get frightened all the time, even from their own shadows :lol:

I agree completely about taking responsibility for our own actions. There used to be someone where I work that would always blame everybody else for any misfortune that happened to him, what he conveniently forgot was that he was twice as bad as everybody else!

I've been saying for years that people are responsible for their actions, it doesn't make me elite does it?

No, it just makes you responsible :lol:

I read the whole thing and I can say this, this is total BS. Like most already noticed, it mostly new age mixed with a little Scientology, pretty much a load of BS.

And come on, he really jumped the shark with the whole babies crying when they are born thing because the reincarnated soul realized where it is and is suffering. Really? Babies cry when they are born so the can breathe, not because of their past life, plus if what he says was true wouldn't mean that a soul is born when the baby exits the womens womb, tell that to a mother to be. I'm not getting religious here, a baby is alive and aware of it surroundings well before it exits the womb. Wouldn't that reincarnated soul have known where it was even in the womb and if it did why cry about it only after you exit the womb.

But oh no, I'm hurting myself in the long run by saying this I may have to stay in this realm a little longer, hopefully I can leave this realm and then fight the best fighters from all the other realms in the tournament known as MORTAL COMBAT. All this taking place in fantasy land of course. Can you pickup the sarcasm I'm laying it down pretty thick right there.

Oh and not a huge deal but he couldn't spell the word MALICE a number a times and then says its because english isn't his first languauge, forth or fifith I beleive he said, and thats why he didn't know the correct spelling. I guess the knowlegde wasn't passed down to him that the word malice is spelled the same way in english as it is in portuguese, french, dutch and spanish etc. But really its just spelling not a smoking gun, but I mean really, a 10 year old won't mispell the word malice.

Actually, the one thing he did mention in his scripts is that you can incur consequences and have to "be careful what you say, you can hurt yourself". I do not feel that this means you cannot speak your mind, but hurling insults just because you do not agree, already loses any argument.

Er...to the new guy, man! People just read that long bull crap posted by the insider and then you post another!

EVERYONE, IT IS FROM THE ANTI-CHRISTS BLOODLINE, ABSURD? READ AGAIN THEN AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE! REMEMBER WHEN HE SAID THAT JESUS (PBUH) WAS NOT CHRIST AND THE REAL CHRIST CAME BEFORE IN A DIFFERENT ERA AND THAT HIS NAME WAS RARELY MENTIONED IN HISTORY! THATS WHY HES AGAINST RELIGION! HES OF THE DIVINE ONES (ANOTHER NAME FOR ANTI-CHRIST) BLOODLINE

THINK ABOUT IT PEOPLE!

'I DID RESEARCH' MY AS*!!!

Your post confused me a bit, if, as you say, he is of the Divine Ones - Divine in the dictionary states:

1 Of God of Deity 2 Godlike 3 of or associated with religion or worship 4 of supreme excellence or worth 5 splendid, perfect

Nowhere does it state that "Divine Ones" are another name for the anti-Christ.

He has, many other sites have had similair posts like this with diinero as the username. Deosn't matter though, he can post this all over the world if he wants too, but people dont have to believe it. I mean what are we supposed to do, call these posts the a bible and start living like he is telling us too, NO sex / action movies / birthday parties / ponies /hamburgers and all the other millions of things he is saying we can't do if we wanna leave this prison realm. I mean come on. Seriuosly, he said no sex, what the hell is that, are the social elite all born in test tubes, that must be nice.

Where did he say no sex?

You don't have to start believing anything you don't want to, why do you feel it is imperative you do?

Well, this turned out to be a typical Insider thread with the trolls, lol!

Another long post then, here you go, haha. Before I get flamed and accused of being Insider or something (someone's been watching too much x-files), I found this forum because every week orso I google *insider revelations elite* and this was on page 1 a few days ago. It seems now we have to explain how we got here, if not the clueless avatards have a green light to bash newcomers and stuff. GodlikeProductions is known for that and now you are too, congrats!

It is a typical Insider thread because what happens is (and this happened countless times the last 2 years) that instead of talking about the topics raised, some morons start with character assassination like it's called. They feel he's a threat so down with the messenger and ignore the message, lol. Never really talk deeply about the topics, just like someone said, bash it in a very predictable way in 2 sentences, which never makes sense except for people who have had lobotomies, heh. They even start making up stuff that wasn't in the text. Where did he say malice? Nowhere, he said malicious. Where did he say no sex? Nowhere. Where did he say he was for this or that religion? Nowhere in fact he said the opposite, and so forth.

There are always a few who want to discuss it properly but they get out screamed by the trolls. And no one can reason with a wall who will never accept anything else but their own views, so diinero why would you even start threads like this because eventually someone who really wants to find out about it, will eventually find it, it's all over the internet. Casting pearls before the swine and all that jazz.

BTW, I disagree with many things Insider said, so it's not even about that. I'm talking about intelligibly going through it, instead of this typical way of sh**ting on everything. And also, the hack is a fact, that thread was altered heavily during that hack and luckily someone already had compiled it. Why hack just one thread and not the thousands of others? The forum owner even said he couldn't find anything back in the database history even, completely wiped out right after Insider left------ That is proof there was something going on there.

Ok, who wants to flame me, hahaha. I'll skip this site next time I google for Insider, kthnx 8)

Well, this turned out to be a typical Insider thread with the trolls, lol!

Another long post then, here you go, haha. Before I get flamed and accused of being Insider or something (someone's been watching too much x-files), I found this forum because every week orso I google *insider revelations elite* and this was on page 1 a few days ago. It seems now we have to explain how we got here, if not the clueless avatards have a green light to bash newcomers and stuff. GodlikeProductions is known for that and now you are too, congrats!

It is a typical Insider thread because what happens is (and this happened countless times the last 2 years) that instead of talking about the topics raised, some morons start with character assassination like it's called. They feel he's a threat so down with the messenger and ignore the message, lol. Never really talk deeply about the topics, just like someone said, bash it in a very predictable way in 2 sentences, which never makes sense except for people who have had lobotomies, heh. They even start making up stuff that wasn't in the text. Where did he say malice? Nowhere, he said malicious. Where did he say no sex? Nowhere. Where did he say he was for this or that religion? Nowhere in fact he said the opposite, and so forth.

There are always a few who want to discuss it properly but they get out screamed by the trolls. And no one can reason with a wall who will never accept anything else but their own views, so diinero why would you even start threads like this because eventually someone who really wants to find out about it, will eventually find it, it's all over the internet. Casting pearls before the swine and all that jazz.

BTW, I disagree with many things Insider said, so it's not even about that. I'm talking about intelligibly going through it, instead of this typical way of sh**ting on everything. And also, the hack is a fact, that thread was altered heavily during that hack and luckily someone already had compiled it. Why hack just one thread and not the thousands of others? The forum owner even said he couldn't find anything back in the database history even, completely wiped out right after Insider left------ That is proof there was something going on there.

Ok, who wants to flame me, hahaha. I'll skip this site next time I google for Insider, kthnx 8)

Hi Newguy1

I am glad that Diinero posted this Thread, I found the script very, very interesting. I do not believe I would ever have found it, because I had never heard of "The Insider" before, so I wouldn't have even looked anywhere else, especially as UM is the only site I now come on.

This hacking business is peculiar to say the least, I have to admit, I do think something weird was going on, both during those four days and afterwards.

[There are always a few who want to discuss it properly but they get out screamed by the trolls. And no one can reason with a wall who will never accept anything else but their own views, so diinero why would you even start threads like this because eventually someone who really wants to find out about it, will eventually find it, it's all over the internet. Casting pearls before the swine and all that jazz.

I hope that 'diinero' thinks that it was/is worth it (starting the thread here)...if only

'for the few'......(plus all the guests)....

I think it's a mistake to pay too much attention to those who just pump out the negative....

and think they know what's what.....when it is painfully obvious that they don't.

Isn't life everywhere like this? The internet is just the same....and this being a fairly lightly

moderated forum (which I like...more free speech...be it good and bad)....you're always

going to get the 'swine'.....so to speak!

Don't know if you popped in for this one posting....but welcome....anyway... :tu:

Another long post then, here you go, haha. Before I get flamed and accused of being Insider or something (someone's been watching too much x-files),

Yes, because we all know how hard it is to make a new account and post on a different name.

BTW, I disagree with many things Insider said, so it's not even about that. I'm talking about intelligibly going through it, instead of this typical way of sh**ting on everything. And also, the hack is a fact, that thread was altered heavily during that hack and luckily someone already had compiled it. Why hack just one thread and not the thousands of others? The forum owner even said he couldn't find anything back in the database history even, completely wiped out right after Insider left------ That is proof there was something going on there

So why google *insider revelations elite* each week if most of the stuff he says you disagree with and hacking happens a lot on the internet. No big deal.

me thinks I smell a little blarney too mambo.

Where did he say no sex?

You don't have to start believing anything you don't want to, why do you feel it is imperative you do?

Its in there, he says sex is bad and keeps you on this prison planet.

I don't feel its imperative, I'm just stating my opinions on what I read, really people are just getting bent because I think this guy is full of BS and I choose to make fun of him. Its funny to look at the responses though, people saying that if I don't believe with what the "insider" is saying its that I'm paranoid or that I'm afraid because what he says scares me, LOL. Typical defense for BS like this, show me some evidence for his claims, oh and "he knows secret knowledge like physics and philosophy" is not evidence, its just weak.

Its in there, he says sex is bad and keeps you on this prison planet.

I don't feel its imperative, I'm just stating my opinions on what I read, really people are just getting bent because I think this guy is full of BS and I choose to make fun of him. Its funny to look at the responses though, people saying that if I don't believe with what the "insider" is saying its that I'm paranoid or that I'm afraid because what he says scares me, LOL. Typical defense for BS like this, show me some evidence for his claims, oh and "he knows secret knowledge like physics and philosophy" is not evidence, its just weak.

Well I've just looked and nowhere does he say that sex is bad and keeps you on this prison planet. Sexually aroused is mentioned but that is not meant in the context of "making love" IMO.

To you it is weak because you do not understand, that is not a crime. What is a crime however, is that you choose to go the route of the person that insults and makes fun, simply because you have no other argument.

The "evidence" you are asking for is not for others to show you, you should look yourself.

If you are not frightened, you would not get phased by anything that he is saying. Something is striking a chord that you do not like, perhaps you should investigate, you may be surprised at what you find...

Well I've just looked and nowhere does he say that sex is bad and keeps you on this prison planet. Sexually aroused is mentioned but that is not meant in the context of "making love" IMO.

To you it is weak because you do not understand, that is not a crime. What is a crime however, is that you choose to go the route of the person that insults and makes fun, simply because you have no other argument.

The "evidence" you are asking for is not for others to show you, you should look yourself.

If you are not frightened, you would not get phased by anything that he is saying. Something is striking a chord that you do not like, perhaps you should investigate, you may be surprised at what you find...

So you interpreted sexually arousal the way you please, yet I can't interpret anything the way I see it, OK.

I have an argument, I think this guy is BS because he has no proof, that is argument enough, supporting him blindly is your choice. Why should I have to waste time trying to prove his claims. Its the other way around, sorry thats just how it works.

And I have investigated this, all I find so far is that Diinero has been posting this all over sites like this and causing flame wars with people like me who think this is BS. Not to mention all the random new users who come to put thier 2 cents in it defense aswell. Pretty much the same thing that happens anytime something like this comes up. Don't get mad at me for questioning the authenticity of his claims, I mean he doesn't even have an identity, he just made a bunch a posts and expects people to take his word for it just because he says so. Excuse me but it takes more then that if you gonna say that we live on a prison that our souls can't escape without living our lives in the vague ways he suggests. When you say things that far-fetched without providing even a slight bit of evidence, you run the risk of getting ridiculed, sorry it a doggy dog world.

Edited by Timon

he's probably trying to pull a CNUFOS and see how people would react to this in a social way. All he says is that if you doubt, your punished with another lifetime. If you ask direct questions you get 1984 gobligook. He turns all the words in on the questioner which is a tactic used by other types of charlatans like cold readers and palm readers.. He's an elite who claims dominance but can't spell basic english words even though english is the most widely spoken language in the whole world. You would think it would at least be the second language.

So you interpreted sexually arousal the way you please, yet I can't interpret anything the way I see it, OK.

I have an argument, I think this guy is BS because he has no proof, that is argument enough, supporting him blindly is your choice. Why should I have to waste time trying to prove his claims. Its the other way around, sorry thats just how it works.

And I have investigated this, all I find so far is that Diinero has been posting this all over sites like this and causing flame wars with people like me who think this is BS. Not to mention all the random new users who come to put thier 2 cents in it defense aswell. Pretty much the same thing that happens anytime something like this comes up. Don't get mad at me for questioning the authenticity of his claims, I mean he doesn't even have an identity, he just made a bunch a posts and expects people to take his word for it just because he says so. Excuse me but it takes more then that if you gonna say that we live on a prison that our souls can't escape without living our lives in the vague ways he suggests. When you say things that far-fetched without providing even a slight bit of evidence, you run the risk of getting ridiculed, sorry it a doggy dog world.

I never said you couldn't interpret anything the way you see it at all, OK.

What would be proof in your eyes?

BTW don't presume I support blindly, I am not that stupid.

Don't waste your time trying to prove anything. Do you consider that YOUR proof would be enough to turn everybody's lives around? If you do, think again.

Diinero is posting it on other Sites, Diinero is allowed to because he/she goes onto those Sites.

I am not mad at you I am just curious as to why you are getting so uppity that anybody else would dare to believe in something other than what you think is the norm.

As I said, what would be evidence or proof in your eyes?

I never said you couldn't interpret anything the way you see it at all, OK.

What would be proof in your eyes?

BTW don't presume I support blindly, I am not that stupid.

Don't waste your time trying to prove anything. Do you consider that YOUR proof would be enough to turn everybody's lives around? If you do, think again.

Diinero is posting it on other Sites, Diinero is allowed to because he/she goes onto those Sites.

I am not mad at you I am just curious as to why you are getting so uppity that anybody else would dare to believe in something other than what you think is the norm.

As I said, what would be evidence or proof in your eyes?

When did I tell anyone what to think? I made my arguement, take it for what it is. You wanna believe go for it, but don't get uppity when people question the wild claims of this story. Frankly stuff like this has to be handled with scruntiny or else who knows what kind of other crap will gets peddled for truth on this site.

When did I tell anyone what to think? I made my arguement, take it for what it is. You wanna believe go for it, but don't get uppity when people question the wild claims of this story. Frankly stuff like this has to be handled with scruntiny or else who knows what kind of other crap will gets peddled for truth on this site.

Yes, I understand all of that, however, you don't have to take any of it for truth if you don't wish to, that was exactly the message in the script.

Anyway, as I asked before, what would be evidence or proof for you in respect of this script?

Yes, I understand all of that, however, you don't have to take any of it for truth if you don't wish to, that was exactly the message in the script.

Anyway, as I asked before, what would be evidence or proof for you in respect of this script?

Proof would be making more distinctions to go along with his claims, so that someone who is skeptical like me could do more research and find evidence for myself, everything he says is pretty much ambiguous and vague.

Proof would be making more distinctions to go along with his claims, so that someone who is skeptical like me could do more research and find evidence for myself, everything he says is pretty much ambiguous and vague.

Ahh I see. What sort of distinctions? Are you talking about who he is or knows or the message in general?

If it's the message or the script, that would be difficult as it is regarding searching yourself so unless you did that you would not get any proof.

like everything you read on the internet it should be taken with a grain of salt...for all we know the insiders getting a good laugh..

yeah, its obvious newguy1 is apocas... you know you should try a little harder... lotus you want proof? look around you, there are many faithfuls of all religions prospering and flourishing but i see no person becoming an elite and escaping this realm/prison do you? when a contreversial claim is made but no proof can be provided, then that itself is sometimes proof that the claim is false...

p.s. the insider had verbal diarrhea... seriously he did

if the dictionary said God means evil would you believe it? it is man made... and you heard the saying "the devil does'nt know he's the devil and thinks he's God" hence the constant use of divine one by the insider., and i hate to burst your bubble but someone found out who the insider is., the clue came from when the insider said search for the mind of the universe...

turns out insider is a guy called: mariano artigas, he wrote a book called the mind of the universe, its about the phyical and spiritual realm and pretty much a longer version of his post. he lives in portugal, google it if you dont believe me, so, ha! to apocas/newguy1, dino, lotus etc... feel kinda stupid huh?! How you could fall for that! ha ha! no seriously, i cant remember everything so just google "revelations of an elite insider" and on the first page, its one of the sites...

i hate to burst your bubble but someone found out who the insider is., the clue came from when the insider said search for the mind of the universe...

Do tell.....so who is the 'Insider'.....? Burst my bubble...go on!

I've seen quacks like this on AOL.. in the Role Playing rooms.. Doesn't prove he is what/who he claims he is, just proves hes smart, but lacking common sense, and has a huge imagination. I don't believe him, I think yeah.. he knows a couple of things, though from what I did read (about half of it) its nothing fantastic, all common knowledge, and the rest he makes up.. heck people make millions of bucks coming up with their own fantasy worlds, look at Harry Potter >.>. Give me proof.. solid, hold in my hand, take a bite out of proof. Then I might believe.

ha,ha,ha! kyrus, that bush speech just brightened up my day, its nice to have a new idiot to laugh at!

p.s. by that i mean george bush, not you, lol

yeah, its obvious newguy1 is apocas... you know you should try a little harder... lotus you want proof? look around you, there are many faithfuls of all religions prospering and flourishing but i see no person becoming an elite and escaping this realm/prison do you? when a contreversial claim is made but no proof can be provided, then that itself is sometimes proof that the claim is false...

p.s. the insider had verbal diarrhea... seriously he did

Jaks I do look around me and I see people killing in the name of their religion, I see people being held in beliefs that they are too damn frightened to escape from. The messenger is not important, the message is and there is absolutely nothing in that script that smacked of the Anti-Christ.

How exactly would this proof you and some others so consistently ask for come about?

Look inside yourself and see what you find, you may be surprised.

turns out insider is a guy called: mariano artigas, he wrote a book called the mind of the universe, its about the phyical and spiritual realm and pretty much a longer version of his post. he lives in portugal, google it if you dont believe me, so, ha! to apocas/newguy1, dino, lotus etc... feel kinda stupid huh?! How you could fall for that! ha ha! no seriously, i cant remember everything so just google "revelations of an elite insider" and on the first page, its one of the sites...

Jacks I do not feel stupid in any way, but your reply is silly asking me if I feel so, it smacks of a little kid that can only find that sort of reply.

As I stated, the messenger is NOT important but the message is and when reading it all the way through and understanding it you will see it is not as clear cut, black and white as you would like it to be.

In every message there are two points, one is the outside part that everybody can see, the other is the hidden message, the esoteric part, if you like. The fact that you are so blind as to be unable to see it is no-one's problem except your own.

By the way, what did you presume that I had "fallen for"? How the hell would you know what my own views were before that script even went on view?

Think carefully before posting like that again, because it will not the the person you are focussing on that will be stupid......

Edited by Lotus Flower