Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

Regarding the oil, isn't it, in its natural form, crude and to be usable it needs to be refined? Therefore, although oil is natural it needs to go through a manufacturing process in order to refine it to be used. This could be what was meant......

I think by reading his quote again you can get the context of what he meant.

Remember he is a higher being, right? Better blood and soul then all of us, right?

I think by reading his quote again you can get the context of what he meant.

Remember he is a higher being, right? Better blood and soul then all of us, right?

Why would that be right?

What do you think the context of the script meant with regard to the oil?

Why would that be right?

What do you think the context of the script meant with regard to the oil?

He said, "It is known within certain circles that it is manufactured."

He is saying basically that oil is created, and it has nothing to do with the factors that we are meant to believe effect oil supply, he goes on about oil and bees and agendas blah,blah,blah. The point is he is wrong about that, anyone can tell he has no idea what he is talking about here. He is a fraud, for him to be what he says he is, he has to be right on every factor, too bad he can't even answer simple questions about oil supply without blowing it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have no problem, and neither does anyone else who's been intruiged by the OP, with you thinking it's a joke/fraud/works of a 'fool' etc

The problems we had on a technical level were the lack of specific reasoning and refusal to even understand where we might be coming from. Whilst the problem we/I (I don't want to speak for anyone else on this) had on a personal level was you resorting, after belittling the subject of the post and the OP, to belittling those discussing it. (Note IQ remarks)

I think we'd do well in this post and others to read and reread the words above every single post... (I highlighted what I think applies especially in this case.)

Now of course we are all guilty of these things now and then, but the difference is some try actively not to be, in order to make this place more pleasent. Lord knows we've got enough to deal with, without fighting each other. *hugs everyone*

Stixxman, capeo etc I accept that you and many other people in my life will have a differing point of view to mine, I respect that, I even like it. It constantly causes me to question my beliefs, but only when arguements are placed coherently instead of knee-jerk reactions and one-liners. Do you not see, by using these tactics you're achieving the exact opposite of what you desire (if what you desire is others to hear your point of view.) Despite this, I even see where you are coming from on the few arguements that have been formed coherently. :)

The funniest thing is that I nowhere near believe everything in the OP had merit, especially now I've pondered on it for days. It just caused me to think about things and my beliefs for a while. To question them. It's refreshed them and given me a new viewpoint.

Truths can be found in many writings of 'fiction,' inspiration can come from many sources. All I (and I think I speak for some others) ask is that we're allowed to experience that inspiration, and discuss it. Those who are not inspired need not continue reading, why don't you go and read something that inspires you? Perhaps you are scared some of us are taking it 100% seriously and will waste our lifes believing everything it says and living by it. As far as I've seen this has not happened. So don't worry yourselfs and waste your time! But thank you for caring anyway :)

My argument is coherent. Point one, it is impossible for such far-reaching conspiracies to exist. Human nature simply doesn't allow for it. Point two, it is impossible to control the dissemination of information for any extended period of time. Point three, anyone with any sense should know to examine where the info they are getting is coming from and one can then make a judgement as to it's validity. This has been a common human axiom for millenia. Point four and lastly, this is just a rehash of the same ole hokey junk that's been bandied around forever but I will give this guy credit for getting just about every scientific/technical/historical point vastly wrong, even moreso than usual.

My argument is coherent. Point one, it is impossible for such far-reaching conspiracies to exist. Human nature simply doesn't allow for it. Point two, it is impossible to control the dissemination of information for any extended period of time. Point three, anyone with any sense should know to examine where the info they are getting is coming from and one can then make a judgement as to it's validity. This has been a common human axiom for millenia. Point four and lastly, this is just a rehash of the same ole hokey junk that's been bandied around forever but I will give this guy credit for getting just about every scientific/technical/historical point vastly wrong, even moreso than usual.

And good coherant points they are. Would be grateful if you could expand on point one.

The things I take from Insider's post are not surface things particularly. I don't believe it even regards humanity, more of a spiritual view point. I feel that anything that may slightly resemble truth in there is also distorted by the human mind, as he says all truths are. Truth is something words have difficulty explaining in it's entirity I think. I believe there may be metaphores in there worth thinking about.

my point is also coherent, I just don't mince words. Its drivel already spoken by someone else at an earlier date so its not even original drivel. And I don't need a lecture on board etiquette from someone with 40 posts.

my point is also coherent, I just don't mince words. Its drivel already spoken by someone else at an earlier date so its not even original drivel. And I don't need a lecture on board etiquette from someone with 40 posts.

I thought you might use my posts against me. I have been extremely civil, trying to bring this conversational back to a functional level. High post count doesn't make you immune from the rules, I have just as much right to remind someone of ettiquette as anyone else, especially as I'm making an effort to adhere to it.

I am not argueing with you anymore. I'm here to discuss the post. If you wont expand on your reasoning why are you still discussing it? I don't understand! You've said the same thing about rehased drivel about 3 times now :P

I extended my hand so that we might get along better and stop bickering needlessly, take it or leave it :unsure:

Peace & Love

And good coherant points they are. Would be grateful if you could expand on point one.

The things I take from Insider's post are not surface things particularly. I don't believe it even regards humanity, more of a spiritual view point. I feel that anything that may slightly resemble truth in there is also distorted by the human mind, as he says all truths are. Truth is something words have difficulty explaining in it's entirity I think. I believe there may be metaphores in there worth thinking about.

It's all surface. And it's bad reasoning in any regard. Aside from his completely wrong assertions about genetics the simple fact is there is no way any group could maintain control of anything like he says. The variables are incalcuable and the human animal too tempermental for such a conspiracy to even exist even if you take out all the ridiculous "benevolent beings" and bad science wackiness. The guy knows nothing about "truth" and his metaphors are bad sci-fi, big brother shallowness. It's all too insipid as a whole to pick out any one thing but if you can find some portion of it that you think has merit we could discuss that. I can't find anything myself.

I made my point, thats the beauty, ITS MY POINT, I can say whatever I want about the content of the post. This is an opinions board not a be nice about people putting stupid stuff out there that is pattently absurd board. If someone plaigerizes and spouts contradicting nonsense they are gonna get call on it. The only person you have been hacking on is me because I said something in stating my opinion that offended you because some part of the nonsense this guy put out there touched you. Welll......get over it I didn't say it about you so leave it to the OP. Nobodies picking fights here but you.

Edited by Stixxman

It's all surface. And it's bad reasoning in any regard. Aside from his completely wrong assertions about genetics the simple fact is there is no way any group could maintain control of anything like he says. The variables are incalcuable and the human animal too tempermental for such a conspiracy to even exist even if you take out all the ridiculous "benevolent beings" and bad science wackiness. The guy knows nothing about "truth" and his metaphors are bad sci-fi, big brother shallowness. It's all too insipid as a whole to pick out any one thing but if you can find some portion of it that you think has merit we could discuss that. I can't find anything myself.

I'm quite partial to the idea of polarities existing within this plane, but that in reality the polarities are only two sides of the same thing. Appearing seperate so that we might distinguish one from the other. This meant I found the idea of a force, or a human being aware of a force, that allows untruth to exist but cannot hide shards of truth (as they are really one and the same,) not too hard to entertain.

May I ask what your theories on life, god or a life force and the universe are? Just a simple summary, you don't have to go into great detail if you don't want to. I'm truly interested. It's just, there is much science just doesn't know, go beyond or the 'big bang' or the energy the caused it and there are little answers. Science does a good job explaining how we got here, but I've yet to see them try to explain why. Perhaps they have and I've missed it.

Edited by The Last Unicorn

I'm quite partial to the idea of polarities existing within this plane, but that in reality the polarities are only two sides of the same thing. Appearing seperate so that we might distinguish one from the other. This meant I found the idea of a force, or a human being aware of a force, that allows untruth to exist but cannot hide shards of truth (as they are really one and the same,) not too hard to entertain.

May I ask what your theories on life, god or a life force and the universe are? Just a simple summary, you don't have to go into great detail if you don't want to. I'm truly interested. It's just, there is much science just doesn't know, go beyond or the 'big bang' or the energy the caused it and there are little answers. Science does a good job explaining how we got here, but I've yet to see them try to explain why. Perhaps they have and I've missed it.

Does there have to be a "why"? I don't think so.

it just is

Does there have to be a "why"? I don't think so.

For me, that's just not good enough lol. Aren't you intruiged as to what this all really is!? What caused it? There's no human words to even begin to try and ask the questions about beyond the universe I want to..

That's just part of who I am though ^_^

I take that back about scientists not trying to explain why. Physicists have been compiling the string theory for a while, I'm reading a book on it now, exciting and intruiging stuff.

Ps: sorry to bring up a cliche here, but I'm sure a lot of people who asked about the earth being flat were told 'it just is.' We never evolve or move on if we believe we know everything.

Edited by The Last Unicorn

there you go again, its obvious so stop.

Although the universe seems chaotic it is not. There is very real science that shows that light is the same all over that gravity is the same and so on. So it works like a machine with mechanisms for renewal and everything.

There is no why. We're animals, no more special than any other animal and sooner or later something will wipe us out and it won't matter one bit. There is no force guiding anything or making decisions. The why IS the how. No more no less. So there are no Truths outside of absolute physical laws. Truth in the sense of human perception is precluded to these things. Spiritual Truths are as emphemeral and limited as whichever culture devised the particular "Truths" in general.

most people need to know that there is a control, because most people feel secure when the control is defined. Having no defined control makes some people nervous.

There is no why. We're animals, no more special than any other animal and sooner or later something will wipe us out and it won't matter one bit. There is no force guiding anything or making decisions. The why IS the how. No more no less. So there are no Truths outside of absolute physical laws. Truth in the sense of human perception is precluded to these things. Spiritual Truths are as emphemeral and limited as whichever culture devised the particular "Truths" in general.

I respect your feelings.

Spirituality aside, I still cannot personally accept there is nothing beyond our universe, nothing we don't know and that it all happened just 'because.' This is not just the spiritual side, it's the logical side too. No one on earth has more than a theory on creation. Some things are still very much unexplained.

Whatever the answer is, I find the fact we are here the most awe-inspiring wondrous thing. Even if we did get here by chance, and a million coincidences and we're no more than animals (not that I think animals are much less than us,) then there is still nothing to say our universe is the only thing in goodness knows how much 'space.'

Here's a quote that explains how I feel about this from a page on the sommerfield fine structure constant http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A26384385

we know the answer very well, but the proper question has yet to be formulated, let alone asked. Does this sound at all familiar?

then that begs if we know the answer but not the question then we really don't know anything

I respect your feelings.

Spirituality aside, I still cannot personally accept there is nothing beyond our universe, nothing we don't know and that it all happened just 'because.' This is not just the spiritual side, it's the logical side too. No one on earth has more than a theory on creation. Some things are still very much unexplained.

Whatever the answer is, I find the fact we are here the most awe-inspiring wondrous thing. Even if we did get here by chance, and a million coincidences and we're no more than animals (not that I think animals are much less than us,) then there is still nothing to say our universe is the only thing in goodness knows how much 'space.'

Here's a quote that explains how I feel about this from a page on the sommerfield fine structure constant http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A26384385

What's beyond the known universe has no bearing on us. 99.9^100% of what's in the universe has no bearing on us. The start of the universe has no bearing on us either in any significant way aside from making predictions as to it's future behavior, at which time we will be billions of years long gone anyway. Thinking about the vast expanses of space is truly astounding but you have to make sure you're not anthropomorphing everything. That is, forcing it fit a view that put humans at the center of it or applies human logic to mechanical forces. It's dangerous and misleading. That's the ultimate folly that restricts all further research. Again, it's human nature and we're constantly guilty of it, but it's a function of our nuerology not of reality.

oh to be immortal and see the end......or the beginning????

What's beyond the known universe has no bearing on us. 99.9^100% of what's in the universe has no bearing on us. The start of the universe has no bearing on us either in any significant way aside from making predictions as to it's future behavior, at which time we will be billions of years long gone anyway. Thinking about the vast expanses of space is truly astounding but you have to make sure you're not anthropomorphing everything. That is, forcing it fit a view that put humans at the center of it or applies human logic to mechanical forces. It's dangerous and misleading. That's the ultimate folly that restricts all further research. Again, it's human nature and we're constantly guilty of it, but it's a function of our nuerology not of reality.

I very much agree with you statement. It's hard to think of such things as we have no experience of them, so we use what we know to define them. Difficult stuff, still insanely interesting.

He said, "It is known within certain circles that it is manufactured."

He is saying basically that oil is created, and it has nothing to do with the factors that we are meant to believe effect oil supply, he goes on about oil and bees and agendas blah,blah,blah. The point is he is wrong about that, anyone can tell he has no idea what he is talking about here. He is a fraud, for him to be what he says he is, he has to be right on every factor, too bad he can't even answer simple questions about oil supply without blowing it.

You have picked out only part of the answer, the whole answer was this:

It is known within certain circles that it is manufactured.

The Earth is producing more oil/gas than is being used now even believe it or not, it is a natural process "the more you take, the more it produces to balance itself".

Study the bees and the way they produce honey and you will understand.

On top of that there are many places with large amounts of natural resources which never have been touched.

The agenda?

I think you know.

The Insider states that it is The Earth that is producing the oil and gas, he does not state that it is manufactured from the beginning, that is why I think the "manufacturing" bit could be referring to refining the oil. On a blase note, it could be said that the Earth is actually manufacturing it herself.....

I agree with Unicorn when she wrote that she thinks a lot of the script is to do with spiritual things. I too, believe this and this could be where the vast differences in the posts are showing hostility by some with regard to The Insider and the message. If read carefully, The Insider is saying to join no group, concentrate on your own development - because let's face it, how the hell can anyone help anybody else if they are flawed themselves? By healing ourselves, we are in a much better position to help others.

We may be a biological species, however, there is one massive difference between animals and human beings - "beings" being the key word. We have vast responsibilities on this planet, to look after both ourselves and others, whether that be humans or animals, plants or the environment. With that extra responsibility however, comes a greater "fall" if we err.

I think I may have an inkling what this "bees" business is, to explain what I think it may be I just need to quote part of the script below:

The Earth is producing more oil/gas than is being used now even believe it or not, it is a natural process "the more you take, the more it produces to balance itself".

If the Earth produces oil and humans manufacture the refining process, making the oil usable - liken it to the bees.

The bees take the pollen from the flowers - these flowers, the Earth processes, it is natural. These bees then take the pollen back to their hives and make the honey, the bees are manufacturing the honey, but it is the pollen which the Earth produces naturally via flowers.

Anybody think this could be a possible explanation?

I think I may have an inkling what this "bees" business is, to explain what I think it may be I just need to quote part of the script below:

If the Earth produces oil and humans manufacture the refining process, making the oil usable - liken it to the bees.

The bees take the pollen from the flowers - these flowers, the Earth processes, it is natural. These bees then take the pollen back to their hives and make the honey, the bees are manufacturing the honey, but it is the pollen which the Earth produces naturally via flowers.

Anybody think this could be a possible explanation?

Very good point! Seems as good an explaination as any. But do flowers produce more pollen the more the bees take? I guess it fertilises them. Other than that I'm not sure, will have to look it up.