Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

hey momentary-dude, yeah, i was away for sometime so sorry if it seemed i was ignoring you...

theres nothing much to it really, i just did some research on this 'insider situation' and several sources claimed Mariano artigas to be the perpetrator.

you don't have to believe it, i don't. but i also believe this person is/was just a person no different to you or me, who's claims, as complex as they maybe, are no less ridiculous than hykes theory of lizard men and matrix reality...

and one more thing....

isn't it funny, we criticize religion for its teachings and how it stops advancements, and yet a total stranger presents you outrageous claims and it turns you against one another? are your minds that vulnerable? you know less therefore you are awestruck and gelable, but those who know much, know when they are being fed BS

e.g. a child is scared of the dark because he believes the bogeyman wanders in the darkness, he wont know there is no bogeyman because he is too afraid to search for the bogeyman in the dark, but an adult, who has passed his childhood, knows there is no such thing because he has more knowledge and understanding and has no fear of the darkness.

its not the best analogy but you get the point...

just shows how gelable the human mind is...

Edited by jaks.ko.ex

hey momentary-dude, yeah, i was away for sometime so sorry if it seemed i was ignoring you...

theres nothing much to it really, i just did some research on this 'insider situation' and several sources claimed Mariano artigas to be the perpetrator.

you don't have to believe it, i don't. but i also believe this person is/was just a person no different to you or me, who's claims, as complex as they maybe, are no less ridiculous than hykes theory of lizard men and matrix reality...

and one more thing....

isn't it funny, we criticize religion for its teachings and how it stops advancements, and yet a total stranger presents you outrageous claims and it turns you against one another? are your minds that vulnerable? you know less therefore you are awestruck and gelable, but those who know much, know when they are being fed BS

e.g. a child is scared of the dark because he believes the bogeyman wanders in the darkness, he wont know there is no bogeyman because he is too afraid to search for the bogeyman in the dark, but an adult, who has passed his childhood, knows there is no such thing because he has more knowledge and understanding and has no fear of the darkness.

its not the best analogy but you get the point...

just shows how gelable the human mind is...

I guess it all depends how you are reading the actual message. Perhaps you are looking at the earthly, physical side of it. To be honest, if I read it that way, I would be completely confused...

I guess it all depends how you are reading the actual message. Perhaps you are looking at the earthly, physical side of it. To be honest, if I read it that way, I would be completely confused...

*is in utter agreement* ^_^

Q:

what ́s your thoughts on "peak oil"

A:

It is known within certain circles that it is manufactured.

The Earth is producing more oil/gas than is being used now even believe it or not, it is a natural

process "the more you take, the more it produces to balance itself".

Study the bees and the way they produce honey and you will understand.

On top of that there are many places with large amounts of natural resources which never have

been touched.

The agenda?

I think you know.

I think insider means the concept "peak oil" is manufactured.

------------

About the bees and honey:

Written by sublime1-ga

I worked in a honey business for a few years. It really comes

down to the fact that the beekeeper is removing honey on a

regular basis and replacing the frames that are full of honey

with empty frames with prefabricated wax combs. The bees then

see that the supply is low, and go make more. They've been

spared the effort of making more comb, so they can devote all

their time and energy to gathering nectar and making honey.

read more @

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=733424

• 2 weeks later...

When you look up at the stars, can you see beyond it?

Sometimes there aren't different ways of perceiving a situation, sometimes its so obvious that it can only be perceived in one way.

And you're perceiving it the wrong way...

Dare I say looking in the wrong place too....

That goes for you too, unicorn guy... :P

Edited by jaks.ko.ex

Sometimes there aren't different ways of perceiving a situation, sometimes its so obvious that it can only be perceived in one way.

That goes for you too, unicorn guy...

:P

Yes indeed there are different ways of perceiving a situation and YOU are only looking at it one way.

YOU are perceiving the way I am looking at it in the incorrect way. Therefore as you do not understand my thought processes I would appreciate it if you did not even try.

You are being arrogant in thinking that the way you see things is the only way.

I am happy with considering this whole Insider thing the way I am, I certainly do not need you to tell me what I am seeing, thinking or doing is wrong. Why does it bother you so? Do not worry or harrass yourself any further regarding MY way, just concentrate on your own, then, I will be happy, you will be happy and I am damn sure that everyone else will be that you consider "thinks" wrong.

Yes indeed there are different ways of perceiving a situation and YOU are only looking at it one way.

YOU are perceiving the way I am looking at it in the incorrect way. Therefore as you do not understand my thought processes I would appreciate it if you did not even try.

I am happy with considering this whole Insider thing the way I am, I certainly do not need you to tell me what I am seeing, thinking or doing is wrong. Why does it bother you so? Do not worry or harrass yourself any further regarding MY way, just concentrate on your own, then, I will be happy, you will be happy and I am damn sure that everyone else will be that you consider "thinks" wrong.

Wow, you just contradicted yourself.......

And then you say...

Do not worry or harrass yourself any further regarding MY way, just concentrate on your own
You spelled 'harass' wrong

Well I am thinking of it in my own way, and I already told you what I think. Your the one who is not comfortable with others opinions, others being me. I did not tell you what or how to think but you are telling me how or what to think, all I did is tell you what my thoughts are.

What? You are free to think positive thoughts about this topic but I cant think of negatives? :huh::unsure::blink:

Wow, you just contradicted yourself.......

And then you say...

You spelled 'harass' wrong

Well I am thinking of it in my own way, and I already told you what I think. Your the one who is not comfortable with others opinions, others being me. I did not tell you what or how to think but you are telling me how or what to think, all I did is tell you what my thoughts are.

What? You are free to think positive thoughts about this topic but I cant think of negatives? :huh::unsure::blink:

Jaks do me a favour, I didn't contradict myself - YOU perceived it as that way, you are actually harrassing yourself, you do not let things rest, YOU do not rest. It is nobody else doing that to you - only YOU. Give yourself a break and try to find some other subject and someone else to pick on because you are boring me.

Apologies for the spelling mistake, I guess we all make errors in life eh.

Your opinion does not bother me at all it is only your opinion. It is not mine. My opinion is just that too - MY OPINION. It is nobody else's and I would like to ask you to respect that and leave my opinion alone as it really does not concern you as you believe nothing in the original posting anyway. So what on earth is the problem?

I am not telling you what to think at all, again that is just how you are seeing things. To be honest, I couldn't give a rat's ass WHAT you believe in or how you go about it, so please do not flatter yourself that I care, because I don't.

What I do care about however, is that you quit trying to bait me and just simply, leave me alone.

Thanks

Edited by Lotus Flower

I read it all and found it very interesting. I am still thinking about all that was asked and replied. It will take some time to somewhat understand it but at least I am trying. I suppose it will have to be re-read again and again to get at least something from what was said.

I read it all and found it very interesting. I am still thinking about all that was asked and replied. It will take some time to somewhat understand it but at least I am trying. I suppose it will have to be re-read again and again to get at least something from what was said.

Hi Brothers!

Yes, I know what you mean, I found that I had to read it a few times and each time I noticed something else that I had missed the first time.

I don't know why that happens, I guess the first time, perhaps just the basics are digested and then the second time a bit more and so forth.

Personally, I found it very interesting, I did find, in my own view, it was more along spiritual lines rather than referring to physical things though.

Hi Brothers!

Yes, I know what you mean, I found that I had to read it a few times and each time I noticed something else that I had missed the first time.

I don't know why that happens, I guess the first time, perhaps just the basics are digested and then the second time a bit more and so forth.

Personally, I found it very interesting, I did find, in my own view, it was more along spiritual lines rather than referring to physical things though.

Unfortunately, most of the people asking questions had false ideas of what life is really all about.

The insider speaks a truth,

People have to get past the distractions and delve into the only real truth...

We all have the ability to tune into the Divine, we can only do this ourselves, this is a personal relationship between you and the Divine.

No one can create this link for you, you must each do this on your own.

You cannot go through life trying to change people and events, this is a waste of energy, the thing you can do is tune into the Divine, and accept and know the truth and abide by the truth, each person must first perfect themselves (no one else can do this for you, and you cannot do this for anyone else).

If you could only see past the physical (we are all able to) you would understand. Create a personal covenant between you and the Divine, free yourself.

Many of the questioning people have too much of a physical viewpoint and have too narrow of a perception to fully understand.

Unfortunately, most of the people asking questions had false ideas of what life is really all about.

The insider speaks a truth,

People have to get past the distractions and delve into the only real truth...

We all have the ability to tune into the Divine, we can only do this ourselves, this is a personal relationship between you and the Divine.

No one can create this link for you, you must each do this on your own.

You cannot go through life trying to change people and events, this is a waste of energy, the thing you can do is tune into the Divine, and accept and know the truth and abide by the truth, each person must first perfect themselves (no one else can do this for you, and you cannot do this for anyone else).

If you could only see past the physical (we are all able to) you would understand. Create a personal covenant between you and the Divine, free yourself.

Many of the questioning people have too much of a physical viewpoint and have too narrow of a perception to fully understand.

I think your posting really said it all Magnatude!

I agree that so many people are reading it as a purely physical thing rather than looking deeper into it.

On a personal note, I really have to say that there was not much in the Script that I could not go with or find offensive. In fact, there was only one thing I found peculiar, but that is just my opinion.

Regarding changing people, how true that is, it would be better to smash one's head through the window I reckon :lol:

Jaks do me a favour, I didn't contradict myself - YOU perceived it as that way, you are actually harrassing yourself, you do not let things rest, YOU do not rest. It is nobody else doing that to you - only YOU. Give yourself a break and try to find some other subject and someone else to pick on because you are boring me.

Apologies for the spelling mistake, I guess we all make errors in life eh.

Your opinion does not bother me at all it is only your opinion. It is not mine. My opinion is just that too - MY OPINION. It is nobody else's and I would like to ask you to respect that and leave my opinion alone as it really does not concern you as you believe nothing in the original posting anyway. So what on earth is the problem?

I am not telling you what to think at all, again that is just how you are seeing things. To be honest, I couldn't give a rat's ass WHAT you believe in or how you go about it, so please do not flatter yourself that I care, because I don't.

What I do care about however, is that you quit trying to bait me and just simply, leave me alone.

Thanks

Whats wrong with you? Whenever i state my opinion why is it a crime? Don't read my posts if you don't like it but i am entitled to my opinion and in my opinion this topic is new age bull crap. Its called freedom of speech!

leave me alone.

I JUST REPLIED TO YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU MADE ABOUT MINE! SO ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO

leave my opinion alone

What i am referring to is below, your comment on my comment before i said anything to you at all...

(Lotus Flower @ Nov 16 2007, 09:46 PM) *

That goes for you too, unicorn guy...

Go back and the posts if you don't trust me...

Give yourself a break and try to find some other subject and someone else to pick on because you are boring me.

Did you make this site? I can post where ever i want... and maybe you should go back and count your posts and mines, I'm sure you'll find out who needs a break...

Trust me, oh trust me, i have better things to do than to pester you.... like feed my fish... oh wait, i don't have any fish...

ah what the heck, its still more important. Take a chill pill and swallow it good, let people have their say as long as it aint illegal ok, good or bad, rationalized or ludicrous... each individual thinks differently so let them...

Chillout'n keep it real...

Edited by jaks.ko.ex

Anyways, for what its worth, i didn't mean to offend you, so sorry if it seemed that way.

I respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean i cant have my own...

cool...

Edited by jaks.ko.ex

This crap sounds just like the John Titor thing -- in terms of someone of importance taking the spotlight and granting answers to other peoples' POINTLESS questions.

Edited by LiQuiD_FuSioN

Here's my whole take on it-

The guy is either a complete fraud, although knowledgable in the suppossed "elite history". OR he really is a member of an "elite family", who's mind has been filled with their own little secret religion, that they are superior and everything else he said. Making him no different than anybody else on this planet. The common "peasants" believe in the major world religions, and he has been feed a different story by his family and their little secret societies, that's all. He admits to being human, the same as everyone else. So how would he know all that B.S. that he spouted? Like babies cry when they are born because they are aware of where they are and what has happened to them- wtf?? He would be just spouting the garbage that he learned in the elite societies, only he's stating it all as fact, even though its most likely a bunch of nonsense that the elite families make up, to make themselves believe they really are above everyone else.

Either way, the dude is an idiot.

Edited by julienne

The guy is either a complete fraud, although knowledgable in the suppossed "elite history". OR he really is a member of an "elite family", who's mind has been filled with their own little secret religion, that they are superior and everything else he said. Making him no different than anybody else on this planet. The common "peasants" believe in the major world religions, and he has been feed a different story by his family and their little secret societies, that's all. He admits to being human, the same as everyone else. So how would he know all that B.S. that he spouted? Like babies cry when they are born because they are aware of where they are and what has happened to them- wtf?? He would be just spouting the garbage that he learned in the elite societies, only he's stating it all as fact, even though its most likely a bunch of nonsense that the elite families make up, to make themselves believe they really are above everyone else.

This all depends on what you have preconceived as being Elite.

And also how you view materialism.

If you are material, of course this sounds absurd.

But if you want to go through life with your motto being "who dies with the most toys wins" then feel free to stay the course.

However, most people cannot get past the physical aspect of life.

Doing this search for the truth within oneself to commune with God is not easy to do, what the "Elite-ist" is saying is the true power is not what the questioning party seems to think it is. The most direct path to God = You-->God. But the path is not as easy as that.

If you were thinking physical power (money,materialism...) well its all an illusion. However people believe that its true power because they can only relate to physical things.

This all depends on what you have preconceived as being Elite.....

If you were thinking physical power (money,materialism...) well its all an illusion.

However people believe that its true power because they can only relate to physical things.

the true Elite are Buddhist monks

the 9 hold the true power serect

hidden in the valley of shadows

Whats wrong with you? Whenever i state my opinion why is it a crime? Don't read my posts if you don't like it but i am entitled to my opinion and in my opinion this topic is new age bull crap. Its called freedom of speech!

I JUST REPLIED TO YOUR COMMENT THAT YOU MADE ABOUT MINE! SO ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO

What i am referring to is below, your comment on my comment before i said anything to you at all...

Go back and the posts if you don't trust me...

Did you make this site? I can post where ever i want... and maybe you should go back and count your posts and mines, I'm sure you'll find out who needs a break...

Trust me, oh trust me, i have better things to do than to pester you.... like feed my fish... oh wait, i don't have any fish...

ah what the heck, its still more important. Take a chill pill and swallow it good, let people have their say as long as it aint illegal ok, good or bad, rationalized or ludicrous... each individual thinks differently so let them...

Chillout'n keep it real...

Jaks, let's start again.

Of course you can post where you wish, when you wish on what subject etc etc etc

All I am asking is this. Please do not keep picking holes in everything I am posting. As I said you have your opinion, I have mine. I do not care if you are negative but I do ask that you please do not tell me and some of the others that rather like the original posting that we are virtually deluded.

We both have our opinions, let's agree to disagree.

Good day to you.

Hi Julienne, I guess it all depends what you think this "family" really is.

Perhaps it is not some rich, all-power crazy faction at all, for all we know this "elite family" may not be interested in anything to do with money or power that some humans seem to place such an importance on.

Regarding he admits to being human:

5. I am like you present in this human shape.

He states that he is "present" in this human shape, it may not necessarily mean he stays there all the time, perhaps the whole thing is some sort of automatic writing - outrageous? I don't know, but automatic writing is not exactly an unknown quantity.

Anyways, for what its worth, i didn't mean to offend you, so sorry if it seemed that way.

I respect your opinion, but that doesn't mean i cant have my own...

cool...

None taken Jaks, things get out of hand - on both sides - all the time.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, that way respect goes to both sides from each other :)

"Insider" is a human, of course.

"The bloodline" is the Bloodline of Initiates - it's the Talent (Gift). Someone can be in the "Brotherhood", someone never.

The chosen ones were chosen before they rise on the Earth. They "recognize" each other anytime they meet.

They are Man.

what are the ties that bind? ..Bloodline or Belief?

nether it is un common knowledge

• 2 weeks later...
"Insider" is a human, of course.

"The bloodline" is the Bloodline of Initiates - it's the Talent (Gift). Someone can be in the "Brotherhood", someone never.

The chosen ones were chosen before they rise on the Earth. They "recognize" each other anytime they meet.

They are Man.

Perhaps the "chosen ones" worked for what they ended up with.

This is the whole problem, nobody is excluded, but it takes some people more work to get to a certain level whereby they can understand some messages and workings as to what is really going on.

I don't believe some are chosen before they rise on the Earth. I do, however, believe 100% that they recognize each other, should they cross paths.

When it comes down to it, people tend to look too much towards the physical rather than the spiritual message and any message that is put forward will, by the majority, tend to be looked upon as cranky and full of faults - of course this is true, if looked at in a purely physical aspect.