Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

diinero

well.. if the OP was true.. i bet the 1337 are having a nice old laugh at the fallout here..

the advice "Insider" gives is to become involved on a PERSONAL level.. is everyone overlooking that?

As i was reading the original post, and it's questions, and answers. I realized it through the guy who wrote it, his perspective. He knows about the system as it used to be, which has been erased, some of the layers i wrote about in my own threads. He is one of those who are trapped within what he despises. Part of the program.

His memory's of what he wrote about are correct though, the torture system devised, and run by the scum he say's he is from{he's not, though he does'nt realize it yet}. Those who control what he calls puppets. They are even more vicious and dirty then the religious, the parasites which feed upon all that agony, that they themselves developed, and maintained through the insane religious horrors they perpitrate here, and the layer once called heaven and hell. Someone who gave up on himself, because of his position within the experianced status quo. Not realizing who he really is himself. That chamber beneath the peramid. It is yourself, not any divine. the memory's and understanding you have wrote, is what i once wrote through you, through the percieved persons perspective. As i am remembering, and writing from my current one. The one who is going to end all your pain. You see, bloodlines do actually have something to do with it, that energy pulse that all our hearts beat to? it's going to stop. And he who is real, the one who's memory's you have been having, will be free, as the illusion of this place called reality by it's population, ends, and is replaced by what is real, real true self, in the real reality. For you are body, mind, and voice, not some empty creature that is part of the illusions matrix of creatures. When you realize there are no levels to your realtrueself, that there have never been, then you will learn more of that self.

Despite his words, he is isolated now, with not much more knowledge, and ability, then he has expressed himself. He sits in front of his pc, remembering when he was a part of that, and he knows that his present percieved situation is some of the punishment that he himself wrote of, because he, as he wrote of others doing, did it to himself, by falling prey to the very system he describes as the divine. Reap what you sow.

You are so close to escaping that which you so pridefully digress on here. Your lofty way's i understand, as you are different, just not what you think. As the end of the world designs come to fruitation, you are expecting to go back to your "duties". You will not, for it has been erased. Though i sit in the same space/time continium as you, on the east coast, i yet sit in you, where you write from. Know that all you do will come to nuaght in the next few yrs, as control was never through your percieved person you sit with now. And all those thing's you see and experiance, have been ended for a long time{repeated cycles}

You were a more foolish me, who could'nt see past the multiple illusions that i had once been trapped within myself, through you. Those divergence's are gone. We each, and i mean all those who i have remembered here, as i do you, are the same person, each with the bit of history of our/my journeys, and experiance's through the horror's that you had described within your post. Your awareness aspect you were talking from, was he who is real's, not your percieved self within this illusion. Or the other ones either. We are to become the single individual person that we realy are, before the breaking, and the scattering, of which i had managed to insert into the bible as the tower of babel story. Though edited by the savages.

Picture a single person who's mind is being used to generate the illusions called reality here. I have reconized at least forty or so fragments of aspectual self, with my own realtrueself directed contacts, your #41. Whether you can except this or not, i already have, else i would'nt remember you{experiance of percieved self's} and would'nt be writing this.

Realtrueself is human, just not this kind here, which are but distorted illusion to delibrately mock he who is real{the beast's}. In your own experiance memory's, were there not glitch's you could'nt explain, or memory's out of joint with your percieved surroundings within those memory's/visions so real you can't deny them. Why you write what you have felt compelled to do here, as i do? only remembering enough to sound as a good story to others who have no clue?

Say what you will of me through your percieved self, i have done what i must, and have informed you of the truth of yourself/me. From what i remember of your percieved self's situation, you have far more in it then i do, enjoy what remains, and repeat after yourself in times of detacthment, i am human, i am human, maybe then you will remember what i really look like. Only about knee high to a six footer here, male[well developed, very boylike in appearance], with caucausion tone, and hair the color of dawn, and blue eye's.

I know you have image memory's of that still in there somewhere, it is realtrueself.

But with that out of the way, i have to agree with some of your assesment about the "family's". They are all so foolish in what they think, and the belief's which form from them. The way out of the trap is about to be enacted within a very short span of time. You alway's knew that, even though you might experiance death through the illusionary person that you think of as you here, you knew that you would never grow, age, or die. Now you know why, and who. Realtrueself, who is a real human person, not some empty it that punish's humans.

Goodbye now, and remember, when you view something, wait for the rest of it to follow, if you don't, you may trap yourself within another position of understanding's mental mindset, and you already know that a lot of them are not suited to the excepted way's of what they call life here, stilted, and distorted as it has been made by the empty one's you have been speaking about in your own post.

Watch for scenario patch's{different percieved reality, within the percieved reality} they are spliced in to reinforce what i say to you here, and what i myself have written at u.m. Yourself will help yourself, you only have to realize who that self is. :lol:

It is ending. Realtrueself must be himself. bye now

As i was reading the original post, and it's questions, and answers. I realized it through the guy who wrote it, his perspective. He knows about the system as it used to be, which has been erased, some of the layers i wrote about in my own threads. He is one of those who are trapped within what he despises. Part of the program.

His memory's of what he wrote about are correct though, the torture system devised, and run by the scum he say's he is from{he's not, though he does'nt realize it yet}. Those who control what he calls puppets. They are even more vicious and dirty then the religious, the parasites which feed upon all that agony, that they themselves developed, and maintained through the insane religious horrors they perpitrate here, and the layer once called heaven and hell. Someone who gave up on himself, because of his position within the experianced status quo. Not realizing who he really is himself. That chamber beneath the peramid. It is yourself, not any divine. the memory's and understanding you have wrote, is what i once wrote through you, through the percieved persons perspective. As i am remembering, and writing from my current one. The one who is going to end all your pain. You see, bloodlines do actually have something to do with it, that energy pulse that all our hearts beat to? it's going to stop. And he who is real, the one who's memory's you have been having, will be free, as the illusion of this place called reality by it's population, ends, and is replaced by what is real, real true self, in the real reality. For you are body, mind, and voice, not some empty creature that is part of the illusions matrix of creatures. When you realize there are no levels to your realtrueself, that there have never been, then you will learn more of that self.

Despite his words, he is isolated now, with not much more knowledge, and ability, then he has expressed himself. He sits in front of his pc, remembering when he was a part of that, and he knows that his present percieved situation is some of the punishment that he himself wrote of, because he, as he wrote of others doing, did it to himself, by falling prey to the very system he describes as the divine. Reap what you sow.

You are so close to escaping that which you so pridefully digress on here. Your lofty way's i understand, as you are different, just not what you think. As the end of the world designs come to fruitation, you are expecting to go back to your "duties". You will not, for it has been erased. Though i sit in the same space/time continium as you, on the east coast, i yet sit in you, where you write from. Know that all you do will come to nuaght in the next few yrs, as control was never through your percieved person you sit with now. And all those thing's you see and experiance, have been ended for a long time{repeated cycles}

You were a more foolish me, who could'nt see past the multiple illusions that i had once been trapped within myself, through you. Those divergence's are gone. We each, and i mean all those who i have remembered here, as i do you, are the same person, each with the bit of history of our/my journeys, and experiance's through the horror's that you had described within your post. Your awareness aspect you were talking from, was he who is real's, not your percieved self within this illusion. Or the other ones either. We are to become the single individual person that we realy are, before the breaking, and the scattering, of which i had managed to insert into the bible as the tower of babel story. Though edited by the savages.

Picture a single person who's mind is being used to generate the illusions called reality here. I have reconized at least forty or so fragments of aspectual self, with my own realtrueself directed contacts, your #41. Whether you can except this or not, i already have, else i would'nt remember you{experiance of percieved self's} and would'nt be writing this.

Realtrueself is human, just not this kind here, which are but distorted illusion to delibrately mock he who is real{the beast's}. In your own experiance memory's, were there not glitch's you could'nt explain, or memory's out of joint with your percieved surroundings within those memory's/visions so real you can't deny them. Why you write what you have felt compelled to do here, as i do? only remembering enough to sound as a good story to others who have no clue?

Say what you will of me through your percieved self, i have done what i must, and have informed you of the truth of yourself/me. From what i remember of your percieved self's situation, you have far more in it then i do, enjoy what remains, and repeat after yourself in times of detacthment, i am human, i am human, maybe then you will remember what i really look like. Only about knee high to a six footer here, male[well developed, very boylike in appearance], with caucausion tone, and hair the color of dawn, and blue eye's.

I know you have image memory's of that still in there somewhere, it is realtrueself.

But with that out of the way, i have to agree with some of your assesment about the "family's". They are all so foolish in what they think, and the belief's which form from them. The way out of the trap is about to be enacted within a very short span of time. You alway's knew that, even though you might experiance death through the illusionary person that you think of as you here, you knew that you would never grow, age, or die. Now you know why, and who. Realtrueself, who is a real human person, not some empty it that punish's humans.

Goodbye now, and remember, when you view something, wait for the rest of it to follow, if you don't, you may trap yourself within another position of understanding's mental mindset, and you already know that a lot of them are not suited to the excepted way's of what they call life here, stilted, and distorted as it has been made by the empty one's you have been speaking about in your own post.

Watch for scenario patch's{different percieved reality, within the percieved reality} they are spliced in to reinforce what i say to you here, and what i myself have written at u.m. Yourself will help yourself, you only have to realize who that self is. :lol:

It is ending. Realtrueself must be himself. bye now

:huh:

This is one of the best articles that have been linked from UM imo. The man sounds very wise in the information he is putting out. However as the article says it is about me and not him.

:huh:

Can you really think that what i wrote, does'nt fit with what the insider's response's were? It is as i said in some of my own threads. When you are reading thing's, you find most of it tedious to read, i do, yet there are words that catch your attention in a way that i can't describe, except to say it is because it was something you yourself wrote, so you already understand it from the perspective it came from.

One of the thing's he mentioned that is there to notice, for those who need to. When i read the question answer dialog, i had a memory image of a brownhaired youthful looking young man sitting in front of his pc, thinking about the memory visions he has been having for over three yrs now, just like me, and others who he who is real has shared with.

The insiders perspective touch's on the control methods that i myself had written of, except he has clearer memory's of it, as that aspect of me had the most direct experiance with it. He is also frustated to find himself taken out of thing's, and he is angry about that at time's, yet the anger fades along with the mindset changes which mask those experiance's from him most of the time, at least before three yrs ago at least. As the time draws nearer for us, we are beginning to grow restless, knowing about the knowledge, and ability's that we/i really have, and can't use.

There is only one aspect of realself, that will be able to use those ability's when needed during the ending. He will remain in seclusion, during the chaos that is about to broaden in scope throughout the world. Destroying those who he who is real despise's, and despite what the insider wrote, it also includes the traitors that he was reffering to, when he talked about the one's with no bodies, for they are trapped within those people they find themselves in, and will perish with them, no escape for all that remains of them, those that helped the beast{divine} in the cycles of horror, and agony, after people once left this world through death. For i have ended all that already, what were called souls by the insider, have truly gone back into the nothingness of the general illusion, erased.

And i'm not kidding about this, this percieved time, and place, is all that remains of it, and it ends for the last time. To the insider if he happens to read this, have you forgotton Ana? through all your experiance's that were designed to make you forget? i have'nt, and there is more yet behind that even.

The mayans did'nt design that calender, they heaped religious garbage, and beliefs upon it. And you yourself know what belief actually does, as you once were a willing cog in the horror of it all. Despite yourself, yourself has saved you from it, be grateful, because i was once one of your victims, experiancing both perspectives at once.

Whatever you, through your percieved person, may think about the matter, what you wrote of will never happen again. I have not destroyed on that scale without the angiuse of having had to do it, for realtrueself, in a seemingly long time, but trust me at least in this, your own vision memory's will tell you i am quite capable of doing so at need. If any of my aspects discover a way to stop it ending, because of delusional belief's, caused by them not realizing who they really are, and what has caused all this, then they will face hostility from themself, me. I have'nt suffered all i have, because i wished to, i did because i was helping myself, to free myself, and i will never stop until this ends, and we/i, am my realtrueself in the real reality.

Have'nt you guessed it yet insider? none of this would have been possable{percieved/world/universe} without he who is real, and he is human, just not this kind, and he is you/i/me, he who is real. It was really hard taking down a lot of my aspect's the way i did, because i literaly understood them. Remember that when you think aloud in your mind, you are not alone, and yourself will hear you, and experiance your actions, and percieved memory's of them/edit them, as you have no doubt noticed by now. You are one of the few aspects that worked for the beast that was forgiven, and why a lot of what you yourself see, through your percieved self, about events that seem to be going differently in his life, and the events which once led to alternate paths of time/layer/realm that have passed without them activating.

And it is i who has erased them. It was reconized that you were being controlled by one of those creatures you had thought yourself to be{you had given in to the illusion, because the beast masked your memory through the brain of the construct{percieved self}which i did'nt dare reveal to you how, at the time, and many aspects of yourself spoke in defense of your actions, and behaviours caused by the then sentient programs, which ran the torture cycles for the beast. Of which you had thought yourself to be one of, through the illusion of them caused by the beast itself. No matter that you were called lord, and took what you wanted, when you wanted. Another point i spotted, was when you said it was for these people, not yours.

It is true that i am not of these people, that i am another type of human entirely, one that can never be hurt physicaly, yet because we/i am human, i can be decieved through emotion, and sexuality, which the beast has distorted through a succesion of scenario reality's designed to obscure the image, and behaviour of my realtrueself, and people. You may have had memory/visions in time, and places, that have been covered with memory patchs of events different from the one's that had happened, when you remembered yourself without their knowledge{control drones}

To sum it up, it has taken this long to end it, because there was some physcological/mental damage, caused through the truamas suffered battleing the beast, and the horrors it sent against me, before it was erased. What the cycles that i have called repeats, of this same percieved reality experiance has accomplished{finaly} is to alleveate the emotional stress, and physcotic behaviour developed through the trials that had occurred at the different convergent points that you are familiar with, from your own memory's of their having been experianced. I know you can see through the layered memory image's covering the events as they had occurred differently each time, and each time you let go a little more of the defensive wall you had built, to protect yourself from the intrusions of the beast.

The mayan calender, and the memory's that i was sequenced through, when i was learning again about it, means something far different to us/me then it does for the scenario populace, in that you are right. I made the very dragon they feared come to life in their space/time from the image of their belief, and it devoured all of them, those that claim the same race today, are not the same people, different origion. Most of my own memory's deal with the wetwork, so to speak. They call me destroyer, in most of the religious virus infected's religious terminology's. Never knowing that i did what i did, to kill the beast, and it's illusions. I just could'nt erase you, you had suffered for a time, after learning you were never a part of the thing's you thought you were. It was you who destroyed it you know, me. The lust for power and control, has finaly left you. But now you are stuck in a frame of mind that you would still allow it to happen, thinking that you can't do anything about it, not knowing you have already destroyed it, at this percieved time/place, and mindset.

I cheered you on when you had done it, and was sorry to shield the memory of that victory from you for so long, but you needed to get rid of the arrogence/nastyness you had once needed, to overcome what you did. When this is over, there will only be a single person, the one whose aspect that our percieved selves have, the one's who, each in their own way's, whether considered good, or bad, or both at once, helped to bring this moment to fruitation, the end of the final illusion of the beast, that was turned into the trap which has already slayed it, and it's remaining minions, who have done the most damage's to the innocent's, and to me, through the children of Atlantis they have slaughtered, and control, will see their own end before the real end of it all. I just can't seem to rid myself of the thought of them destroying themselves, if anyone ever deserved it, it is they, and for justice for the atlantean children slaughtered, i am allowing it to happen, through their own hands.

I will not face the end of the scenario with religious twaddle superceding what is actually going to accur, everyone will know why they are being eliminated, the beasts chosen. And if no one likes it, thats to bad, there is nothing that they can do to hurt me anymore, it is time they felt some of my pain, before they eliminate themselves, by there own hands. The American chosen will be the one's to suffer, For their part in it all, and the rest who remain in the world, after the larger part destroy's itself. Before it end's, not one will remain in the entire world. i will not suffer ending it{space/time} with them to sully it. All i really know is the general outline of it, i purposely don't let my person know anything of importance. And if he suffers prej. because of these writing's when the event's do accurr, they will only be hurting an innocent man, who won't remember a scrap of what it is i have been writing this past yr at u.m.

He is actually us you know, though he looks nothing like me beyond coloring, and even that jaded looking, compared to realtrueself. But he is considered the first man, while i am the first human. In scenario terms of course{illusion of reality} though i am no manbeast, we are one, in that he can control all around him if i was to let him, because of me, and my ability's, which percieved self think's as his, because of the tradegy of what had been done by the beast. But he, some months ago, finaly admitted the truth to himself, that he is me, though we look nothing alike. It is said that the fate of the german people depended upon the three being whole, during the second world war. Realtrueself, realself, percieved self. Percieved self is the person you think you are here, realself is the image of realtrueself, realtrueself being realtrueself in the real reality. If percieved self, and realself work together, then realtrueself will let you use your ability's.

Hitlers downfall was going for the mandrake root stuff, he doubted realself, and went for the arts of the people of the beast, betraying the german people when he did, and insuring their downfall. To make this more understandable, when i look at the sky, i see hundreds of thousands of what i call pinflash's, what others call spheres, this ties in with my memory's of skyhouse in caana, which is part of the grid of the lay lines that the people before the mayans actually used. Anyway, when i look up, they are all watching me, my grandmother who had died long before i was born{my mums, mum} spoke to my mother through me. For some reason, there are no adult pictures of my mums mum, when i look at her childhood pictures though, i see a boyish looking girl with hair the color of dawn, and blue eye's like the sky, even in black and white photo's, which they all are.

I saw the resemblence to the woman who had been my tormenter, in a lot of scenario memory's, when i had realized that, i was let know the truth, with more memory sequence's unlocking, she was the harrideen that had killed me on more then one occasion, through my own trials in the heaven and hell layer, and other's. Because of who i am, and my percieved person is. I had had several memory's about when she and i used to fight through what you call time, when i had found out who she actually was in another scenario, i hated her. I mention this, because when my mum had shown me her picture, she told me it would have been better if her mom had'nt snipped of a chunk of hair. When she said that, i had a vision memory of making her do it, because i thought she was a real b****. She had made me do the same, at the same age, to get back at me for it. Anyway, when i had looked up at the sky, my voice told me, i am a single individual, yet you see my delema, and then it was the first time i had seen so many of the spheres together, i had seen them before, in roving bands of eighty or so, but that had been the largest group of them that i had seen at that point. They covered the sky.

Atlantis actually means something. In my earlier writing here at u.m. when i was going through some of my earliest viewing's, i was told that the illuminati are controlled, by those of atlantis, i had once thought they were controlled by the servants of the beast, yet i realized that they were being controlled by those of atlantis, because they were servants of the beast. Those who protected me, not only from the servants of the beast, but from myself, and the thing's that i do. I was later told that that protection comes, because of who robert really is, yet in the end of that scenario, i was told that he was treated like he was because of me, it was'nt till later that i figured out that however different robert looked from my realself, we are the same person. Which means different from my grandmothers people, which was why he was treated with such contempt by her, and the other's, who did'nt like the fact they are'nt real, and that her grandson was the destroyer of legend, he who would end them all, because he is a realperson, in a real reality, not a simulated one like this one.

It was Robert's own ancestors that did what was done, or by inaction, let him be at the no-mercy of the beasts minions. They destroyed their own, to keep their illusion alive, and them with it. Because he was unfortunate enough to be connected with he who is real, the person the scenario creatures treat like carrion, me. You have similiar memory's from a different perspective, and scenario constructs. Why you think you are being punished for who you thought you were,when it has been because of who you are. The reason i said bloodlines do play a part in this, is that my person is his own direct desendant, from the first human. Many of my memory's through him, deal with the rout of what had remained of the children of atlantis, when it had dissapeared, leaving them behind. Stuck on a hell world of the beast.

Many who read this will laugh, and call us nut's, don't pay attention to the babble of the beast, pay attention to yourself, as you wrote in your own post.

It is all over, we but get to watch the beasts chosen deliver the coup de gra to themselves. I still have'nt seen the rest of what may happen before the end, yet just know it is not the end of me, he who is real, Ana. He who started atlantis, and it is'nt the one of popular belief, with all the shaministic religious garbage people attribute to it, nor was it multi racial. The beasts who served the atlantis of this history, were the one's who slaughtered those they could find who remained, The chosen of the beast. Why they had such a powerful weopon to slaughter, and decimate the other tribes. Before i took it away, and they built the ark. Another reason why i took it away, was that the nation within the nation here, tried to go back in time, and take it. I could not let advanced desendant's of the people of the beast get ahold of it, it had been bad enough with the savages. So i went to the time right after the dissapearance of atlantis, and took it before anyone could possably have found it, and put it in a safe place. I changed what is called history twice, but just remember, it was changed before i ever did it myself. Since then, i have changed much, to counteract the changes made by the hidden nation, who serve the beast. Most of what they have done, is to change history into what they want it to be, and they govern it as well.

But when you can make anyone do, whatever you want them to, none of what they consider defense is viable. What changes that they have made, and remain, are there because they were let to make them. Use all the tools at your disposel in the scenario's, the more you make them do it, the less chance you have of being noticed. They will not get their way with the chosen of the beast, they are forfiet. When they had been made to huddle in the underground cave, when i had blasted the surface to be rid of them, i could not see them, the beast was protecting them from my wrath. When this is over, i will never have to be vulnrable ever again.

Well, i chatted enough as it is, enjoy your percieved persons life, and the people in it, if any, most of us are loners, because we can't stand what is called civilization here, may as well be dead, as much fun as the religious allow :D later guy's enjoy, hope that explains some more eric, yet i sense your doubt and laughter already :rolleyes: peace and good will to you, may you not be one under my sword, when the time comes.

I too am glad it was posted. Many of my own personal beliefs were echoed in 'Insider's post, that is why I am so interested. I am not going from highly religious or something to believing this post word for word 100%. It just so happens to resonate with my own beliefs, so please, respect that. I do not go into christian threads and say "oh pppeeerleeeaz, how the ***k can you beleve that BS in that crappy book!?" I know some people do, but I am not one of them, people must find their own way, you cannot force your own beliefs upon someone. Don't frown upon us for searching out our own truths. I don't see this post as a 'conspiracy theory.' I see it as a philosophical debate. So either debate with us, show us your reasoning, or leave us to it.

That's the way I saw it too Dawn. I had already been thinking along those lines before it was posted, hence why when I read it, quite a lot of it seemed to resonate (as you so nicely put it ;) ) with me too.

I don't see it as a conspiracy theory either, various people must be seeing different things within the OP which is interesting in itself.

I totally agree about letting people find their own truths and I hate it when others pooh-pooh it just because it does not strike a chord within themselves. Having said that, some of the things people are saying on this site in other Threads doesn't strike a chord within me either.

We would all truly be ignorant if we presumed that everybody were to believe in exactly the same thing in exactly the same way.

I am glad that some people do like the OP, it gives us all the chance to discuss it - in between the insults that is :lol:

Who is the 'insider'? What is this all about? :S

Y2Kyle, you would have to read the original posting in this Thread, it is very long, but if you like it you will not be able to cut it short :)

Edited by Lotus Flower

It's ridiculous it even started. That's the stupidest OP I've ever read on here. And that's saying something.

Capeo, believe me I have seen stupid Threads, but this, to me and some others was not one of them. It all depends what you see within the OP itself Capeo.

And Capeo is exactly correct with it.

Eric as I said, it all depends what you understand regarding the original posting.

well.. if the OP was true.. i bet the 1337 are having a nice old laugh at the fallout here..

the advice "Insider" gives is to become involved on a PERSONAL level.. is everyone overlooking that?

Hi Unit, what do you mean by "involved" - are you talking about involvement within our own development or involvement within some conspiracy concept?

Capeo, believe me I have seen stupid Threads, but this, to me and some others was not one of them. It all depends what you see within the OP itself Capeo.

I see a bunch of new age drivel. And that's all there is to see.

I see a bunch of new age drivel. And that's all there is to see.

Actually Capeo, you are not going to like this, but you and The Insider have something in common:

The Insider thought the New Age thing was nonsense too :lol:

Quoted from part of the OP:

Q:

Worthy ....an interesting word. Are you expecting those of us who know about the world of polarity and try our best not to play the polarity game, to believe that we need to be worthy? In whose eyes? It can only be our own.

Whatever happened to the idea that ´the Universe is within us´? Gaia and all other dimensional ´realities´ are Illusions, No? So the prison is an illusion, right?

p.s. Baby, and btw, we DON´T HAVE FREE WILL ON THIS PLANET....perhaps you slip is showing?

A:

Do you know who manufactured this new age nonsense you just promoted?

If this prison is a "true illusion", get out then right now, I dare you.

It is not like in the movies.

You play the victim part.

You do not even accept you have free will, therefore you will always be ruled over, never prevail and deserve everything you get according to universal laws.

Edited by Lotus Flower

Actually Capeo, you are not going to like this, but you and The Insider have something in common:

The Insider thought the New Age thing was nonsense too :lol:

Quoted from part of the OP:

Q:

Worthy ....an interesting word. Are you expecting those of us who know about the world of polarity and try our best not to play the polarity game, to believe that we need to be worthy? In whose eyes? It can only be our own.

Whatever happened to the idea that ´the Universe is within us´? Gaia and all other dimensional ´realities´ are Illusions, No? So the prison is an illusion, right?

p.s. Baby, and btw, we DON´T HAVE FREE WILL ON THIS PLANET....perhaps you slip is showing?

A:

Do you know who manufactured this new age nonsense you just promoted?

If this prison is a "true illusion", get out then right now, I dare you.

It is not like in the movies.

You play the victim part.

You do not even accept you have free will, therefore you will always be ruled over, never prevail and deserve everything you get according to universal laws.

It doesn't matter what this idiot says it's new age BS whether he wants to say it is or not. The fact that you can even read the above and not bust out laughing at its utter inanity is beyond me.

It doesn't matter what this idiot says it's new age BS whether he wants to say it is or not. The fact that you can even read the above and not bust out laughing at its utter inanity is beyond me.

Some people laugh when they're nervous ;)

great now one nutter has got caana goin just great.

So Capeo let me get this straight. You are, in effect, saying that you know what he is thinking? That he knows it is new age BS whether he wants to say it is or not? :blink:

I agree with Dawn that some people do laugh when nervous, are you laughing now Capeo ? ;)

Edited by Lotus Flower

uhhh do you have any idea how smart CApeo is?

He is probably in the 150-160 IQ range. Do you know what that means?

That on a planet of 7 billion he could rank in the top 1% of 1 % of all humans on the planet. The fact is he probably knows more about the topic than the OP is obvious. His brainpan is not to be challenged on whim of flaky rehashed already said neo spiritualism new wave.

just a warning.

You're not The Insider... You're Ringer! :P

Which "Elite" are you latched to?

Edit: Well that was in response to a totally different thread. Never meant to read this thread.

Edited by Celumnaz

That on a planet of 7 billion he could rank in the top 1% of 1 % of all humans on the planet. The fact is he probably knows more about the topic than the OP is obvious. His brainpan is not to be challenged on whim of flaky rehashed already said neo spiritualism new wave.

just a warning.

Blimey....I didn't realise Capeo was so super-humanly intelligent!!!

Thanks for telling us...because it wasn't....er....obvious. :P

(sorry Capeo....just having a little joke....I've no idea how intelligent you are.. ;) )

Oh dear god.... this again?! I was reading the post from someone else the other day about this supposed 'phenomenon' that happened a few years ago with 'the Insider'. Evidently, he needs more attention. ~rolling my eyes~ Goodbye.

ive talked with him and have picked up on a few things. What Capeo knows and comprehends couldn't be done by most of the population, its just good sense to take him serious

plus he has a cool avatar bee :P

I am part of what some would call the elite. Ask me what you will, but be wary of my answers I can only point you toward the old truths.

Someone has already beaten you to the topic, seems to be quite of few of you 'elite' types running around. :rolleyes: Going to merge this with the original thread.'

MM

just a warning.

ive talked with him and have picked up on a few things. What Capeo knows and comprehends couldn't be done by most of the population, its just good sense to take him serious

plus he has a cool avatar bee :P

Stixx we are not disputing his brainpower. However, what he was saying was because he (Capeo) considers the whole thing rubbish, we should too. That isn't so and it is good to discuss the whole thing without person after person coming in, dismissing the whole thing without saying why they dispute it.

Why do you say he probably knows more about this topic that the OP and that it is obvious? The only thing that is obvious to me is what I believe, as that is all I am able to go on - especially when those that are dismissing it all go no further and tell us exactly why they don't like it. For somebody to say to me "it isn't so" is not enough, whether they have a high IQ or not.

No offence intended in this post.

I am here only to answer questions as to the nature of what I am. If you feel it nesseccary to put me here so be it.

Take a couple minutes to peruse the thread, I think you'll get a 'feel' for what people think you are. :tu:

No what im sayng is Capeo from his words and what he says has porbably read books you and I would struggle through. He probably has a shelf with ten or eleven books on it that are word for word with what this flake is saying. He has heard it before and is calling the OP a copycat.

I seem to getting my posts deleted. Why?

Your post will be deleted until you respond to my PM