Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Lionel

Yeti from Russia's Vyatka

Lionel

user posted imageMoscow explorers discovered a wigwam of a creature unknown to science in the snow-covered forestMembers of the Kosmopoisk association have returned from an expedition to Russia's Kirov Region where they searched for a bigfoot that allegedly lived in that region. Kosmopoisk leader Vadim Chernobrov says the expedition has discovered a den occupied by a mysterious giant and an underground passage dug obviously not by a human. Ivan Konovalov has been working as a forest warden for 30 years in the Kirov Region. At first, the man did not plan to stay in that region for long, however he had an important meeting in November 1985 and changed his mind. Ivan Konovalov tells about that meeting: "It was snowing on the day when I was walking along the fir wood and suddenly heard snap of twigs. I turned around and saw an awesome creature covered with dark hair that was much taller than me. It smelt strongly. The beast leant against a pine tree and started bending it down to the ground. The tree was rather thick, but it cracked under the creature's burden. Then the creature started breaking the tree against the knee. Its hands were as thick and long as its legs. Quite of a sudden, the creature felt something and turned its "face" to me.

I saw two black eyes and the impression at the bottom of the eyes deeply impressed me. I still remember the look of the eyes. Then the creature flung the tree and quickly left. But I stood thunderstruck and could not move a finger."

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Pravda.ru

Nethius

nice story, but of course no pictures. with all these siting this guy has with tracks and everything, but still yet to borrow a camera... likely story

i assume the pitcure of the foot track does not belong to this story... even if it did, i think it's quite obvious that track is fake... anyone who walks in snow does not leave a print like that... there would be "scuff" marks at the top and bottom of the track, beacuse the foot is hitting at an angle, that track was made by someone depressing straight down.

i2am1marked
nice story, but of course no pictures. with all these siting this guy has with tracks and everything, but still yet to borrow a camera... likely story

i assume the pitcure of the foot track does not belong to this story... even if it did, i think it's quite obvious that track is fake... anyone who walks in snow does not leave a print like that... there would be "scuff" marks at the top and bottom of the track, beacuse the foot is hitting at an angle, that track was made by someone depressing straight down.

i believe the story, because we should respect what he said and saw, why would any bodie lie about real things. there is lots af things we can learn about , if we keep a open mind open..........peace out

: .........................................

Sandy Band

why would any bodie lie about real things

Notoriety. Just for the hell of it. Attention. Boredom. A laugh. I could go on! Exactly the reasons why every other hoaxer does it.

there is lots af things we can learn about , if we keep a open mind open

I couldn't agree more. It doesn't mean that we should automatically accept any story that anyone cares to tell us, without any honest evidence to back it up, does it? wink2.gif

I'm not saying it definitely isn't true. I'm just saying that I would need more than an internet news article before I accept something as fact.

Cheers