Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

B-52 with nukes incident and missing nuke

zitro1987

http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_mi...__26_vigila.htm

Cheney wants war with Iran of course, and you know the incident is too ridiculous to be a "mistake", not to mention that 6-7 of the guys in charge of transporting the missiles were killed within 7 days! Cheney probably has something to do with this. http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blo..._11_now_in_the_

This is very scary. Also, if there is a catastrophe within the U.S, they can declare martial law due to a bill (I forgot the name). There is a missing nuke. What happened to that nuke? where the hell is it? Why is it missing?

I was going to post it in the World news thread but I think it fits better with the conspiracies.

Please, I want to be proved wrong here! give me excellent counterarguments

Edited by zitro1987

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• frenat

• zitro1987

• Q24

• Lord Umbarger

First, both of your links don't work. It looks like you copied them off of another forum that had truncated them. Second, nobody was killed. Even if they were, why wouldn't you be sure of the number? Was it 6 or 7? How could you not tell? 5 officers have ben relieved of command and criminal charges are being considered but that is it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

Third, there is no missing nuke.

Fourth, there is no proof that this was nothing more than an accident resulting from likely months of those involved not following the correct procedures, not following checklists, inattention, etc. that eventually added up to the unknown transportation.

Edited by frenat

1_http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_michael__071012_dick_cheney__26_vigila.htm

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blo..._11_now_in_the_

I apologize for the broken links, I wonder what happened to my copy-pasting

Your link doesn't work, can you try again?

2_they were 6, I just forgot the number so I put a 6-7 range. i guess the names weren't made up. Here's two:

http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/20...tate/136489.txt

http://www.komotv.com/news/local/9679367.html

3_google around about the missing nuke as it's everywhere (outside of mainstream U.S news). There were originally 6 and they recovered 5. If the Bush Administration has nothing to do with it, it's still very scary that someone just stole a fricking nuke!

4_Of course there's no complete proof, that's why I put this in the conspiracy subforum. It's just that when you consider other details, it seems quite odd that they will screw up unintentionally.

First off, nobody was killed in the shipment. Secondly, the missiles were perfectly safe - just... misplaced - for a bit. The arming codes were never in anybody's possession, so there was no chance of a detonation.

Thirdly, there were no officers in Minot that discovered the missing missiles, it was Barksdale that discovered it when the maintenance crews went out to do routine maintenance on the plane the morning after it landed. They discovered the missiles and started asking questions. The plane crew knew of the missiles, but didn't know what was in the warheads - as they very rarely know what is in the warheads. Their job is to fly to a certain spot, then get the launch codes, then launch the missiles, end of story. They don't need to know targets, payload or anything. Conventional ICBM's are transported this way all the time, with no problems.

This time, the safety protocols at Minot failed. Because of lax adherence to standard operating procedures and lax supervision, the wrong warheads were placed onto missiles. Because of similar problems, these missiles were sent to Barksdale for destruction (as they had completed their usable time capabilities). The crews at Minot failed to realize that the warheads were on the missiles, and this fact was missing when they told the plane crew, and the receiving unit down at Barksdale.

The entire crews from Minot, the plane, and Barksdale were recalled and locked down until the investigators could figure out what happened. There have been no "mystery deaths." Captain John Frueh was stationed at Patrick AFB in Florida, and had nothing to do with the incident. Although he was a pilot, he didn't fly the B-52's, and he isn't in the missile program. A1C Todd Blue was in security forces, and wasn't part of anything that would have had anything to do with this incident. He was a cop, and died the weekend before the incident. Adam Barrs died back in JULY... and had nothing to do with this. Regarding the couple that died, the guy was in a WEATHER FORECASTING job, and had nothing to do with the incident, and the result of their accident was witnessed and was caused by LOCALS, not guys in black vans...

Your website is on the other side of being way off-base on this one.

Odd that my link was broken. I have edited it and it should now work. I apologize. Oddly, the code in the post while editing it showed the full link so it should have worked.

Still, no deaths are associated with this and there is no missing nuke.

I don't think it is odd that this screw-up happened. From everything I've heard it sounds like the trend of not following procedures and checklists and inattention means that this would have happened eventually.

Odd that my link was broken. I have edited it and it should now work. I apologize. Oddly, the code in the post while editing it showed the full link so it should have worked.

Still, no deaths are associated with this and there is no missing nuke.

I don't think it is odd that this screw-up happened. From everything I've heard it sounds like the trend of not following procedures and checklists and inattention means that this would have happened eventually.

Frenat and Malruhn,

Very good and to the point info. That should lay it to rest :)

Best,

Badeskov

Here is a theoretical question: -

Should a nuclear warhead be set off in the US within the next say year and we are told it is down to terrorists, would you swallow that story or would you think twice about the possibility of a missing nuke?

If a nuclear warhead were to go off, there are tests that can be done to determine the type of device used, its yield and country of origin. Plus Russia has regular inspections of all of our nuclear munitions as we do of theirs to ensure that each country is following the appropriate treaties. If one were to go missing you could be sure that it would be made known.

If a nuclear warhead were to go off, there are tests that can be done to determine the type of device used, its yield and country of origin. Plus Russia has regular inspections of all of our nuclear munitions as we do of theirs to ensure that each country is following the appropriate treaties. If one were to go missing you could be sure that it would be made known.

Where do you get that information from frenat? I cannot imagine the US allow Russia free reign over their nuclear arsenal. :hmm:

Well with up to four military personal possibly being fired, it could have a ring of truth. 11 missing nuclear bombs.

<a href="http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/13/lost.bomb/index.html" target="_blank">http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/13/lost.bomb/index.html</a>

<a href="http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/...0/breaking5.htm" target="_blank">http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/breaking/...0/breaking5.htm</a>

If you want to learn something a good start is here and take it from there.

http://www.google.ca/

Edited by The Silver Thong

Zitro's post #3 first link, look in the comments of that article, 6 crew members have all died, there are links to each airman's obituary. This is frightening. Either a nuke will go off in Iran (US declares as an Iran nuclear test, with evidence of detonation) or something bad will happen to cause more Orwellian oppression.

Gee I'm glad I live up north... I just hope the 2010 Olympics aint going to be a target.

Edited 6 crew not 7 srry slipped finger

Edited by Magnatude

Where do you get that information from frenat? I cannot imagine the US allow Russia free reign over their nuclear arsenal. :hmm:

I have talked with and worked with people that have worked with nukes. It does happen.

I cannot imagine the US allow Russia free reign over their nuclear arsenal.

They are allowed to inspect under the terms of the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty:

http://www.state.gov/t/ac/rls/fs/2001/6669.htm

The right to perform on-site inspections and other verification measures will continue for the duration of the Treaty, in order to verify compliance.

There is no missing nuke. The discrepancy came from MSNBC incorrectly reporting that the aircraft's pylon was only loaded with 5 missiles instead of six. No pylon would ever go on a plane armed with only five missiles as it would throw off the balance by about 3000+ pounds. Also, there are no deaths related to the people involved in this incident. The Air Force averages over 50 or so deaths a year, meaning about 4 or 5 service members die each month for various reasons nationwide. So that there have been 6 or 7 Air Force deaths since August is no surprise to anyone.

Regarding the cause...from what I've heard the wrong pylon was loaded onto the aircraft, hence the reason it was still armed with warheads. Both pylons were scheduled to be shipped by B-52 to Louisiana, however the one that was sent by mistake had yet to be prepped for the movement.

It's stunning how much outright lies are posted on some of these web-sites, like all the crew members "mysteriously" dying, and an actual "missing" nuclear bomb floating around out there somewhere. Conspiracy theorists are making up stuff that is just NOT believable. But ya know, in 5 years, people will refer to these sites as being "hard proof". Just amazing. You are witnessing the beginning of a lie that will take on a life of its own in the next decade.

Btw, I don't believe nor follow the conspiracy anymore. There has not been developing stories from journalists, the deaths are not exactly how the authors in my links described them to be, I believe that the "missing nuke" story could have come from a major news station saying 5 nukes instead of 6 as an error.

The idea of a missing nuke is truly scary, but there's no solid-proof evidence, just assumptions.

I have talked with and worked with people that have worked with nukes. It does happen.

I know that some sort of check between countries and monitoring through the IAEA does take place, though I am sure it is more a gesture of goodwill rather than any serious revealing of nuclear arsenals. Yes the US lets Russia here and there see this and that to impress that all is what it should be. What I would not agree is that the Russians know precise quantity, type and location at any given time of US nuclear weapons. I just wanted some information about where you got this idea from frenat so thanks for the reply and thanks for the link flyingswan.

I do agree that Russia and other countries could deduce where a detonated nuclear weapon originated from though not with complete certainty, so to rephrase my theoretical conspiracy question: -

Should a nuclear warhead be set off in the US within the next say year and, despite the Russians stating it was likely an inside job (that is if the western media reported what the Russians were saying), we are told by the US administration it is down to terrorists, would you swallow that story or would you think twice about the possibility of a missing nuke? Would you support the government in a war to stave off these supposed nuclear armed terrorists?

The idea of a missing nuke is truly scary, but there's no solid-proof evidence, just assumptions.

There are missing Russian nukes aren't there? Thought I heard something about that once..

There are missing Russian nukes aren't there? Thought I heard something about that once..

I've heard about missing nuclear suitcases and unprotected cold war facilities...

Six go up, five come down....

As I understand this legend, the bomber landed at some secret airbase and off loaded one bomb to be used in a false flag operation somewhere in the U.S. I'm not going to debate the logic behind a government with an unknown, (ie: Top Secret), number of weapons going through such a long drawn out production to steal one of it's own bombs but, it dones make for a nice story. I wonder if the movie will hit the public anytime soon?

like all the crew members "mysteriously" dying,
One of the people that was supposed to be incharge of making sure that things like this didn't happen actually did die a few weeks after the incident. I was sure that that would start of a firestorm of CT. Oddly enough, the UM remeined silent about it.

I've heard about missing nuclear suitcases and unprotected cold war facilities...
If I remember right, it is supposed to be something like 72 missing suitcase nukes that the Russians can't account for. No one kows where they are or even when they went missing. The Soviets were notoriously bad record keepers. Maybe they actually do know where they are. Perhaps they were left with operatives inside the U.S. in case America decided to take advantage of a weakened Russia. That wya they could give the order for them to be set off and the Russians could cry plausible deniability. Uh-oh! I think that I just started another CT!!!

As I understand this legend, the bomber landed at some secret airbase and off loaded one bomb to be used in a false flag operation somewhere in the U.S. I'm not going to debate the logic behind a government with an unknown, (ie: Top Secret), number of weapons going through such a long drawn out production to steal one of it's own bombs but, it dones make for a nice story. I wonder if the movie will hit the public anytime soon?

Broken Arrow ? Good film BTW.

Hollywood beat the U.S. government to the punch! Ha-ha-ha!