Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kucinich pushes Bush impeachment

questionmark

Doh....... I didn't need to know that :lol:

Now back on topic LOL

It was a joke!

Now back on topic...eh

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Caesar

• AROCES

• libertyworld

Since that has been entirely discredited for so long, it simply does not, and never did qualify as substantiation.

Now you and bob are both called upon to back it up or look like a couple of complete fools... at best.

it has not been discredited. you may want to but facts are Bush broke the law. the only fool is you. try reading the Constitution and the Geneva convention

Sep 11, 2006, 00:31

George W. Bush's speech on September 6 amounted to a public confession to criminal violations of the 1996 War Crimes Act. He implicitly admitted authorizing disappearances, extrajudicial imprisonment, torture, transporting prisoners between countries and denying the International Committee of the Red Cross access to prisoners.

These are all serious violations of the Geneva Conventions. The War Crimes Act makes grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions and all violations of Common Article 3 punishable by fines, imprisonment or, if death results to the victim, the death penalty.

http://www.onlinejournal.com/artman/publis...icle_1185.shtml

Bush may have or tried to cover his rear by changing the law but guess what ? it can be annulled.

even Gonzo knew it - that's his famous memo to bush.

here's kuciniches washington number...202-225-5871.....call him let him know how you feel...maybe he'll tell you a ufo story if your lucky..

Oh alright, you have your own meaning and interpretation to it. Like oral sex is not having sex. I get it now. :tu:

You made a Bill Clinton refrence while debating a topic about Bush, I declare you lose the argument. Surely you can debate about Bush without bringing up clinton, or is that too hard?

You made a Bill Clinton refrence while debating a topic about Bush, I declare you lose the argument. Surely you can debate about Bush without bringing up clinton, or is that too hard?

he ends every argument he loses with a clinton reference...

Fine then. How about, I voted for it before I voted against it.?(John Kerry)

he ends every argument he loses with a clinton reference...

I'm not here really to win an argument with you. The purpose of my argument is for others to see how rediculous you look and sound.

I'm not here really to win an argument with you. The purpose of my argument is for others to see how rediculous you look and sound.

Kettle Pot Black :rolleyes::lol:

Thats ok, we all know!

oh, you mean now we are going to go into the whole you did this I get to that?

The theme is Kucinich now, but feel free to revive the France's Secret War thread a little below.

No one even mentioned Kucinich for 2 pages, and I don't think most people know what he stands for.

Kucinich also seems to want out of the globalist organizations like NATo, NAFTA, UN, etc.. although Kucinich has NO chance at beating Hillary.