Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush Approval at 38%; Congress at 25%

Caesar

Ron Paul, I will keep a bit closer eye on the guy. I have a funny feeling about this election though, Hillary Hmmm

Your right polls are a weak indicator. It is opinion we need to look at, but with facts to back those opinions.

One of the reasons I love posting polls is because some people get so emotional over it. but lets say bush is at 38..big deal he's not running again, so 100, 38, 25 or 1 its all the same to me

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• AROCES

• The Silver Thong

• Unlimited

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons I love posting polls is because some people get so emotional over it. but lets say bush is at 38..big deal he's not running again, so 100, 38, 25 or 1 its all the same to me

yes he's not running again ( unless he decides to change the constitution on that too)

it's the fact that he hasn't been over 50 for the last two years straight that is interesting. Even Clinton , during impeachment hearings was in the high 60's.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

The low rating for Congress is very misleading, though. If you check the popularity of individual members of Congress with their own constituents in their own states, they are actually very popular. Here in Minnesota, Democrat Amy Klobuchar is riding some like 68% approval -- if you check the polls of most Dems in their states, they do extremely well.

The low rating for Congress is very misleading, though. If you check the popularity of individual members of Congress with their own constituents in their own states, they are actually very popular. Here in Minnesota, Democrat Amy Klobuchar is riding some like 68% approval -- if you check the polls of most Dems in their states, they do extremely well.

And the spin begins. Bush low rating is accurate but the democrat low rating is misleading. BY THE SAME POLLSTER! :blink:

And the spin begins. Bush low rating is accurate but the democrat low rating is misleading. BY THE SAME POLLSTER! :blink:

This is unusually stupid even for you. Did you honestly not get that if the senators' constituencies think they are doing a good job, then what the national public feels about congress is useless? It's not as though the United States will be taking a collective vote on the mandate of the Democrats.

do you ever give up?...she stated that some reps have high approvals...as they do...bush has had a low approval rating for years..lowest ever..

This is unusually stupid even for you. Did you honestly not get that if the senators' constituencies think they are doing a good job, then what the national public feels about congress is useless? It's not as though the United States will be taking a collective vote on the mandate of the Democrats.

I guess, stupid even for you as well. You really believe that a Congress that has the lowest approval rating EVER, that sank to an 11% low is actually still liked by those who voted for them somehow?

do you ever give up?...she stated that some reps have high approvals...as they do...bush has had a low approval rating for years..lowest ever..

Give up? And just let you spin master do your work?

Some, and some GOP reps have high approvals. You poll A RED DISTRICT about approval rating of a rep and then flash it all over. SEE! SEE! the national approval does not reflect the true rating of Reps. :rolleyes:

Give up? And just let you spin master do your work?

Some, and some GOP reps have high approvals. You poll A RED DISTRICT about approval rating of a rep and then flash it all over. SEE! SEE! the national approval does not reflect the true rating of Reps. :rolleyes:

I think the congress and bush all need to be arrested....when politicians no longer work for the good of the people, it is our duty! to shed them off...

I think the congress and bush all need to be arrested....when politicians no longer work for the good of the people, it is our duty! to shed them off...

None of them are in office because of a Military coup or by bombing some public market to make political cause.

You folks are loosing respect with the democratic process, you don't like it then push for your candidate and if you believe you have the right candidate then the public decides and they will vote.

Should we arrest then whoever you voted for just because there are those who don't like their performance?

Edited by AROCES

None of them are in office because of a Military coup or by bombing some public market to make political cause.

You folks are loosing respect with the democratic process, you don't like it then push for your candidate and if you believe you have the right candidate then the public decides and they will vote.

Should we arrest then whoever you voted for just because there are those who don't like their performance?

I'ts called declaring independence from a despotic government.. that only cares about war contractors and big business...it happened last time a king took over...democratic processes are meant to be changed....p.s. i spent nine days in a secret service dungeon for speaking my mind..i dont plan on stopping..

Edited by Unlimited