Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

internal forceful resistance against bush?

Ins0mniac

Given the amount of people in the United States that hate Bush and see him as a threat to peace/freedom etc. Combined with the U.S tradition of firearm ownership, militias (in the past), constitutional rights etc. I'm surprised there hasn't been any WACO or Oklahoma bombing type resistance against him.

Not that I am advocating any such action in any way.

I wonder if such attempts have been attempted and prevented by the police and intelligence agencies before they were carried out or made public.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right forum. But I'm not sure if it should be in the 'conspiracy theory' forum etc.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unlimited

• Bob26003

• BrucePrime

• ships-cat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because bush whips the gun owners up into a patriotic haze...they still believe were fighting the people who did 9/11...americans wear their patriotism on their sleeves...when bush gets to talking about freedom and justice..they forget about the cronieism and war profiteering going on..

I think it hasn't happened because maybe you have to be a neocon like McVeigh and Nichols or have a mental illness and crush on Jodie Foster ?

I think it hasn't happened because maybe you have to be a neocon like McVeigh and Nichols or have a mental illness and crush on Jodie Foster ?

mcveigh and nichols were both microchipped special forces....terry still doesnt know what happened..

Or perhaps its because such a thing is unthinkable to begin with.

Edited by BrucePrime

Yeah...that's probably why talk-show hosts have to have 24/7 security...because only the neocons they agree with would ever try to hurt someone.

I'm curious what the overall public attitude would be if such an assassination occurred.

Last I heard, I think Bush's approval rating was something like 24ish%...

I doubt it would be anything like the JFK response, but I doubt it would be taken well. I think that just the idea of our country's leader being killed would strike a tone a bit deeper amongst most people... regardless of all the people who have died for his BS causes...

I'd rather see the b****** tossed outta office.... literally.... by a bouncer.... that would make youtube's year :lol:

Yea really, what does America know about revolution.

I think whatever they knew ..they forgot..fear of the jackboot i guess..

mcveigh and nichols were both microchipped special forces....terry still doesnt know what happened..

:lol:

Really? So you don't think there are any loose canons out there?

I think there would be plenty of potentials out there if their fuse was lit.

Bush has been very good at making sure that any form of dissent gets very little media coverage.

Also, less now, but there for a while, it seemed like the "good Germans" would call homeland security if you wore a t shirt with a peace sign on it. Heck, one of the posters here threatened to call homeland security on me. :lol:

And we know that the Pentagon was spying on peace activists.

Just a few pieces to the puzzle.

Given the amount of people in the United States that hate Bush and see him as a threat to peace/freedom etc. Combined with the U.S tradition of firearm ownership, militias (in the past), constitutional rights etc. I'm surprised there hasn't been any WACO or Oklahoma bombing type resistance against him.

Not that I am advocating any such action in any way.

I wonder if such attempts have been attempted and prevented by the police and intelligence agencies before they were carried out or made public.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the right forum. But I'm not sure if it should be in the 'conspiracy theory' forum etc.

Interesting thought Ins0mniac.

I guess it's a lack of interest or focus ?

In the example of Waco.... they where defending their own turf against an incursion by the "authorities"... I can't envisage how an anti-Bush group could recreate this sort of situation.

The Oklahoma bombing, however.... hmmmm.

Obviously, the FBI most certainly DO look out for, and try and pre-empt, any violent protests of this nature. However, I doubt they'd keep it quiet. (ultimately, they are a police force, and exist to gather evidence for a prosecution. They are NOT a "secret police" that "dissapears" unwanted elements).

I guess that - ultimately - the Iraq war hasn't stirred up that degree of fanatical hatred within the US yet. Other than Bob26006, but he's too intelligent to fall for the 'suicide bomber' approach. (despite our best promptings.).

I'm going to get 'zinged' for that last comment, aren't I ?

Meow Purr. :)

Interesting thought Ins0mniac.

I guess it's a lack of interest or focus ?

In the example of Waco.... they where defending their own turf against an incursion by the "authorities"... I can't envisage how an anti-Bush group could recreate this sort of situation.

The Oklahoma bombing, however.... hmmmm.

Obviously, the FBI most certainly DO look out for, and try and pre-empt, any violent protests of this nature. However, I doubt they'd keep it quiet. (ultimately, they are a police force, and exist to gather evidence for a prosecution. They are NOT a "secret police" that "dissapears" unwanted elements).

I guess that - ultimately - the Iraq war hasn't stirred up that degree of fanatical hatred within the US yet. Other than Bob26006, but he's too intelligent to fall for the 'suicide bomber' approach. (despite our best promptings.).

Please Refer to my signature.

yup..the edit featurees still available..

The perception is media driven and perpetuated.

WACO and OKC Bombing happened under which administration?

Ted Kaczynski had whose book as his bible?

If this were the Clinton admin doing these things, the world would be getting a different picture of the same happenings.

The perception is media driven and perpetuated.

WACO and OKC Bombing happened under which administration?

Ted Kaczynski had whose book as his bible?

If this were the Clinton admin doing these things, the world would be getting a different picture of the same happenings.

Well, 10/10 for being cryptic.

Meow Purr.