Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sentient Electron Theory

Monobi

Hey, this is Sassages' son. The source of her best ideas =P

I was blabbling on with my mum about other threads in the sub-forum when i came up with an idea. The theory can fit everything i can think of at this point.

My idea came from a joke i saw on the internet whilst "stumbling" and it occured to me, what if?

Well, enough quick explanation. Here is my theory.

From the idea of ghosts attracting energy around them to form themselves, i decided that this may be from electrons. They are energy in basic terms, and seem to be under some sort of manipulation. But under control of themselves. This is where the name comes from.

Our bodies work on electrical signals constantly going through our bodies. Why? Dont know, but thats how we work. It goes through our meaty form.

Now, in DNA, there is all the information for how we grow and when we stop, etc. And also for death. Yes, DNA is proven to keep a code that says when cells expire. So death is inevitable. Just like growing. Unless interfered with, like unpredicted death or growth deformity.

Now, add these together in a possible way.

We are concieved, born, and grow. Once we are teenagers/young adults, we stop. Then we continue to live. Then 'die'. What if these electronic signals continued. Controlling one another into a form. Another 'stage' after growing and dieing.

{Personally, i belive in evolution, and this goes into my theory. Appologies to anyone offended?}

Maybe this next form is another step in evolution that is constantly popping up. Going from a carbon-based lifeform to a electon-based life form.

When we are in the carbon-based form, we gain energy from digesting food. Breaking things down then manipulating that energy around us.

So, when in electon based form, would a similar digestion process happen? It could be absorbed straight from other areas.

A chocolate bar would then be similar to a warm room.

There is more, but will be forgotten until prompted. Comment away, and i will try to answer any questions/queries.

And sorry to any Mods/Admins that decide this is in the wrong section. I put it in this one as it was formed from another thread.

Nothing like this could officially be proven, as we cannot test this. But what says this CANT be true? I love abusing science. My teachers dislike me for it. Hehe.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sassages

• Barek Halfhand

• ships-cat

• spiridion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're proposing a life-form of pure energy, with no "physical" presence ?

Well, if we're talking electrons, then this 'energy field' would be measurable. Moving electrons produce an electromagnetic field (ultimately, this is how radio and tv works). You'd think the scientific and paranormal investigation community would have picked up on this by now.

Additionaly, electrons require a conductor to move through. A "free form" field of electrons would find it's activity severely hampered by the electrons in the surrounding air. (all matter contains electrons). So on current scientific understanding, it would be impossible for such a field to "organise" itself outside of a body of some sort.

Interesting concept though.

Meow Purr.

^_^ I knew it! ....b

interesting thoughts btw :tu:

halfhandshuffle:grease-born to hand jive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7rZGqXYA9c

LOL he wishes... all his brains are inherited from his mother.

The apple never falls far from the tree, you know!

Interesting theory! (And welcome to UM.)

If this theory were true, how would you explain the supposed intelligence of some ghosts,spirits, or hauntings? How would you explain poltergeists. As far as I know, electrical energy cannot move things. Also, you might want to Google "energy imprinting". It is similar to your theory - that the energy of a person is somehow imprinted, like a photograph, in time.