Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My investigation!

Veliska

I agree fyl...I really dont see anything in any of these pics and the one zoomed in all i see is blotches which can be made into anything.

Once I was taking pictures of my husband's family at his dad's house. When I later looked at the pictures there was something weird in the background, it looked just like a demon-clown. I went back to their house and causually (without letting them know) looked at where it was in the picture. It turned out to be a fake plant type thing hanging on the wall. I laughed and was relieved I didn't say anything to his family about it. But in the picture it looked pretty creepy!

Here it is:

linked-image

I brightened it.

Don't get me wrong, I have seen evidence of real "paranormal" before, but this just isn't it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veliska

• JustNormal

• SS79

• Barek Halfhand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My monitor is too dark so i cant really see, but what you have circled, to me looks like the face of perhaps a baby...good work, good find and good debunking...Definately good part on not telling anyone what you thought you saw, im sure the family would have freaked if it was a demonic clown of some sort lol

Welcome back, V! I hope you can download that video. :st

Once I was taking pictures of my husband's family at his dad's house. When I later looked at the pictures there was something weird in the background, it looked just like a demon-clown. I went back to their house and causually (without letting them know) looked at where it was in the picture. It turned out to be a fake plant type thing hanging on the wall. I laughed and was relieved I didn't say anything to his family about it. But in the picture it looked pretty creepy!

Here it is:

linked-image

I brightened it.

Don't get me wrong, I have seen evidence of real "paranormal" before, but this just isn't it.

What an adorable baby OMG..Yea it does look like a face..great debunking job..JN

Looks like a cowboy hat...lol. Yee Hawww

i was thinking the one out of the picture :P, very nice pics :D, good job, maybe i should start looking for places other then cemeterys, but either way your still gonna get something sooner or later :P, be nice to be away from the harsh weather though :):tu: and welcome back!!! you were gone :P kidding :D

Edited by Blueguardian

i was thinking the one out of the picture :P, very nice pics :D, good job, maybe i should start looking for places other then cemeterys, but either way your still gonna get something sooner or later :P, be nice to be away from the harsh weather though :):tu: and welcome back!!! you were gone :P kidding :D

Thanks Blue, I really missed ya'll!

Welcome back, V! I hope you can download that video. :st

I want everyone that wants to see it to email me here and I can email them to you at another email address. I was told by another investigator that it was not a good idea to load it on youtube or myspace. If anyone has any special type of audio analizer please help me with my evps. I know I had picked them up but I don't have the software for that. JN I will send you the vids today I promise!!

here's a view of cellboy ....b

linked-image

See that is no maniquin...lmao, plus I took two pics of the same place...it was not in the next photo :P

We've all been waiting with baited breath for you to come back w/photos and stuff. Was it exciting for ya? Loved the pics and could see a spirit in one of them. I don't think it was a mannequin, despite EnJays saying so, lol. Good stuff! I can't wait to get to hear the evp's and see the video. Too cool! :P

Thanks ;)

here's a view of cellboy ....b

linked-image

For the comment about blotches and matrixing...ya'll honestly think this is that!!??

? Come on guys..I thought I had a good find. oh well. :cry:

For the comment about blotches and matrixing...ya'll honestly think this is that!!??

? Come on guys..I thought I had a good find. oh well.

:cry:

Thanks b for blowing up that shot for me. I can't convince everybody....lol. Oh well I had a great time. I think alot of folks should appreciate pics that are real and not fake. I guess it dosen't work that way all the time. I have alot of clear pics in here, not matrixed.

Welcome back...Looks like you had a great time...Pictures are awesome... :tu:

Thanks goalienan!!!! :P

Well considering the place is full of mannequins and this is in the background sorta moreless in the back ofa storage room it would appear....unless this is a ghost midget, its a mannequin...no matrixing involved, clear as day..

Okay im back my sulk is over LOL . :lol:

i havent read through all this so may have missed something but did you get that vid uploaded yet V .

Okay im back my sulk is over LOL . :lol:

i havent read through all this so may have missed something but did you get that vid uploaded yet V .

no I haven't but if you im me an email address I will send it this afternoon. As I asked earlier in the post if anyone has the software too analize evps please help me....because I have picked some up....on one of my vids you can hear a man screaming...yeling out....I even timed it 2:48 I beleive it was the man who died in the boiler room. People has said that they had heard screams before.

Well considering the place is full of mannequins and this is in the background sorta moreless in the back ofa storage room it would appear....unless this is a ghost midget, its a mannequin...no matrixing involved, clear as day..

;) Thanks Enjay it was clear. I just fiqure why it did not show up in the second pic.

To everyone that wants vids...I am emailing them ALL to Everyone in the morning ...there is alot of request...lol. I am at my cuz house not at my computer right now.

Thanks V looking forward to it . did you manage to get any help on those EVPs

no not yet but when you see the vids you can hear some...I will let you know in the email whhich vids and what to listen for.

no not yet but when you see the vids you can hear some...I will let you know in the email whhich vids and what to listen for.

COOL Cant wait V..sounds like you need some sleep kiddo..JN

COOL Cant wait V..sounds like you need some sleep kiddo..JN

Okay I have sent the first vids to people I am having trouble sending the sec because it is too large over the email.......

I will fiqure it out...lol. I am glad most of you enjoyed it! An investigator told me that he will help me with any evps because he has the software...as soon as he isn't busy we will find out what the heck the whispering were trying to say to me....and probably why it touched me???

They have sites where you can store your media files and you can just link it I guess.

Thanks EnJay I will try to find them

Okay I have sent the first vids to people I am having trouble sending the sec because it is too large over the email.......

I will fiqure it out...lol. I am glad most of you enjoyed it! An investigator told me that he will help me with any evps because he has the software...as soon as he isn't busy we will find out what the heck the whispering were trying to say to me....and probably why it touched me???

I listened to that, and I could hear you speaking, but a great deal of whispering which of course was not you. At the end I hear it clearer then you wanted to shut it off..I will listen again..Good Job..JN