Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My investigation!

Veliska

Omg just to think I was right next to it *shivers*

Barek!! I had one touch me in the womans bathroom I have it on video but it wont let me play it but you can hear it...I totally freaked out! I picked up evps too. Once i fiqure out how to play the darn thing I will post it. It won't let me post a mediaplayer file.

upload the to the EVPs photobucket ...you may have to convert the files to an MP3 format though :hmm: ... let me catch up a little and I'll look into it ...I may post some of my (stupid) cell phone EVPs too....b

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veliska

• JustNormal

• SS79

• Barek Halfhand

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea it looks like some old furniture and appliances in there. The chair has something on it too, unless it is just a reflection? JN

I am inclined to think thats a reflection cant be 100 percent sure of course but its debatable seeing as there is a light directly above it and its shining down on that chair wooden surface relecting light not unusual . yeah looks like its used as an old storage room now . cant wait till you can upload the video V

ss79 x

Edited by spiritual_soul79

I am inclined to think thats a reflection cant be 100 percent sure of course but its debatable seeing as there is a light directly above it and its shining down on that chair wooden surface relecting light not unusual . yeah looks like its used as an old storage room now . cant wait till you can upload the video V

ss79 x

I know I can't wait to post it!!! It isn't the only one though. I have more! But that one was...well...you'll see..lol

What is this on the stairs? JN

whats what?...could you circle it please? :) ....

halfhandshuffle:Slayer-War Ensamble

upload the to the EVPs photobucket ...you may have to convert the files to an MP3 format though :hmm: ... let me catch up a little and I'll look into it ...I may post some of my (stupid) cell phone EVPs too....b

LOL...okay that will be cool B. I would love to hear them I have one on my cell too..

:( I don't know how to convert the files...but ummm can I email it too you?? not now but when you are not busy. Then I can put it in another thread

I think those are all reflections of the glass..JN

Yeah there is alot of refections there...B has a keen eye dosen't he??? LOL

'

That very well could be, it just seems to extend a long way down. On the one you and I chose, that man looking thing actually "might" be a radiator or something, as it has a hole in side. Not sure yet. The chair is what I was looking at..lol

I cant see anything :no: ...the image I download is almost the same size as the thumbnail ...could you circle it?...I really would love to see what I missing ... Edited by Barek Halfhand

whats what?...could you circle it please? :) ....

halfhandshuffle:Slayer-War Ensamble

I dont have software to circle it. Is on the stairs, but again could be reflection from flash, not sure yet..JN

post-53813-1193788993_thumb.jpg

I dont have software to circle it. Is on the stairs, but again could be reflection from flash, not sure yet..JN

is this what your looking at JN

post-57917-1193789214_thumb.jpg

Well b the only thing i see is what V saw and thats the human form in the jail cell.

^_^That is my favorit pic!!

is this what your looking at JN

*slaps forehead* Did I have the flash on? Grr. LOL....yes I see it.

We have hat! :o

linked-image

please visit my website WWW.BARKRAWKS.COM

Edited by Barek Halfhand

*slaps forehead* Did I have the flash on? Grr. LOL....yes I see it.

LOL Not to worry, but that entire place is so darn reflective. But I see some cool stuff, good job my friend..JN

LOL Not to worry, but that entire place is so darn reflective. But I see some cool stuff, good job my friend..JN

:blush:Thanx

its called a motion blur :) ...glad I could clear that up :tu: ... Edited by Barek Halfhand

We have hat! :o

linked-image

please visit my website WWW.BARKRAWKS.COM

Looks like a cowboy hat...lol. Yee Hawww

Were you skeered? LOL

OMG yes I was. After what happened it the bathroom I left. When you see the video you will see why. I was like OMG thats it I am turning this off. I left...lol

OMG yes I was. After what happened it the bathroom I left. When you see the video you will see why. I was like OMG thats it I am turning this off. I left...lol

ah ah eeek ya didnt do an yvette did ya j/k LOL i would have left as well :w00t:

ah ah eeek ya didnt do an yvette did ya j/k LOL i would have left as well :w00t:

I wish there was a way i can send it too you (the video)Hmmmm maybe I can send it in a file by email. Lemme try.

I wish there was a way i can send it too you (the video)Hmmmm maybe I can send it in a file by email. Lemme try.

AWW I want to see too V..JN

AWW I want to see too V..JN

Ok girlie I will try