Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is how much the Iraquis Hate Americans

IamsSon

You really sound like you work for Bush, a known war criminal.

he does sound like he's working propoganda for the neo-cons...nobody could be that naive and still function...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• The Silver Thong

• chaosdarksoulz

Holy crap dude you really have a warped way of twisting things. I'm suprised you didn't try to edit my post like you did earlier to someone else's to appease your self proclaimed delusions. I suggest you take a little holiday and visit Iraq wearing a nice big American flag on your back and go for a stroll through the streets. Ya, i bet you would last 10 min with out 20 sodliers behind you. You really sound like you work for Bush, a known war criminal.

And why don't you do the same thing and march there with the insugents, I'll meet you in Baghdad. :tu:

War crime against who?

, I'll meet you in Baghdad. :tu:

War crime against who?

lol..you wouldnt last five minutes in sadr city...war crimes against humanity...

lol..you wouldnt last five minutes in sadr city...war crimes against humanity...

Well, what about Congress then who approved the Military Action and the coalition who joined us? They all go to jail?

Well, what about Congress then who approved the Military Action and the coalition who joined us? They all go to jail?

I guess we could have a new election...maybe find representatives of the people again..not corporate special interest...most would be aquitted, as they were lied to ..they based their vote on a pack of lies..

I guess we could have a new election...maybe find representatives of the people again..not corporate special interest...most would be aquitted, as they were lied to ..they based their vote on a pack of lies..

Who lied then?

Who lied then?

*sigh*...bush lied..kids died lets go over it one more time...bush lied..

*sigh*...bush lied..kids died lets go over it one more time...bush lied..

You mean about the WMD that the UN, Clinton, and some dem been warning about us even before Bush ran for office?

Edited by AROCES

And why don't you do the same thing and march there with the insugents, I'll meet you in Baghdad. :tu:

War crime against who?

I'm not fighting for or defending the insurgants !!! Your arguments become more and more radical as this war goes on.

You mean about the WMD that the UN, Clinmton, and some dem been warning about us even before Bush ran for office?

clinton represents the same oligarchy that feeds the lies. he didnt become a 33rd degree mason and leader of the knights templar because he's a good old boy....the military industrial complex makes up the lies..the politicians just run with them......

clinton represents the same oligarchy that feeds the lies. he didnt become a 33rd degree mason and leader of the knights templar because he's a good old boy....the military industrial complex makes up the lies..the politicians just run with them......

Then how about the UN, they had their own sources.

Edited by AROCES

Then how about the UN, they had their own sources.

The UN?...they are the most corrupt agency on the planet...they are run by the elite....they knew there was no wmds..

The UN?...they are the most corrupt agency on the planet...they are run by the elite....they knew there was no wmds..

I'm not such a fan of the UN, but I know they have certain good cause.

They way I see it is, it was Saddam who screwd up everyone.

I'm not such a fan of the UN, but I know they have certain good cause.

They way I see it is, it was Saddam who screwd up everyone.

ya just think if george senior hadnt put saddam in power.. were we'd be now...the US makes the bogey man, then takes him away...30 years of war profiteering ..perpetual war war for perpetual profit..thats what skullnbones teaches..

ya just think if george senior hadnt put saddam in power.. were we'd be now...the US makes the bogey man, then takes him away...30 years of war profiteering ..perpetual war war for perpetual profit..thats what skullnbones teaches..

George Sr. tried to have our influence with Saddam for he was determined to rule Iraq, we have to try or he goes to someone else. Obviously Saddam was one crazy SOB and we could not control him.

Can't blame the US for trying.

George Sr. tried to have our influence with Saddam for he was determined to rule Iraq, we have to try or he goes to someone else. Obviously Saddam was one crazy SOB and we could not control him.

Can't blame the US for trying.

when he was head of the CIA..he had saddam under control..it's just he started thinking for himself..just like usama...a puppets great as long as it's handler has it under control...once a puppet comes to life it scares people..

Wow!

What a sad life some of you lead.

These people are in a country where up until May of 2003, their daughters could be taken out of their own house to be sexual toys for Saddam's sons, where there was NO chance to speak out against the regime. THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SEND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE U.S.

That $1,000 symbolizes their ability to do something they were not allowed to do before! The $1,000 is being sent by individuals, who are finally being allowed to act as individuals.

Edited by IamsSon

when he was head of the CIA..he had saddam under control..it's just he started thinking for himself..just like usama...a puppets great as long as it's handler has it under control...once a puppet comes to life it scares people..

When we try diplomacy and establish relation with dictators you call them puppets or or doing it for the rich. If not , you call it war mongering.

It's all bitterness really, for you don't make sense anymore.

Wow!

These people are in a country where up until May of 2003, their daughters could be taken out of their own house to be sexual toys for Saddam's sons, where there was NO chance to speak out against the regime. THEY WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SEND FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THE U.S.

That $1,000 symbolizes their ability to do something they were not allowed to do before! The $1,000 is being sent by individuals, who are finally being allowed to act as individuals.

I know of 23 billion in missing oil revenues maybe send that over?...take the grand and buy those roses you were gonna throw at our feet..

Wow!

Does not count, for BUSH LIED! :lol:

I know of 23 billion in missing oil revenues maybe send that over?...take the grand and buy those roses you were gonna throw at our feet..
Spin # 4, $1000 donation not counted, for 23 billion oil revenue missing.

Does not count, for BUSH LIED! :lol:

we live in a country were the secret agencys can come to your home, disarm you, steal from you, and take you away...you could end up baker acted then sold into white slavery. or the CIA might sell you for body parts. into the chinese black market...do I know these things to be true..yes...your living in glass houses..

we live in a country were the secret agencys can come to your home, disarm you, steal from you, and take you away...you could end up baker acted then sold into white slavery. or the CIA might sell you for body parts. into the chinese black market...do I know these things to be true..yes...your living in glass houses..

Child abductions are not secret agents doings, that is the problem we should focus on and not your fairy tale world.

Child abductions are not secret agents doings, that is the problem we should focus on and not your fairy tale world.

my fairy tale world is part of that 43.5 billion dollar budget..drugs,white slavery,and body part sales are all for blackbook projects..

SOURCE

They hate us sooo much and things are soooo bad in Iraq because of us that they are collecting money to help us.

this is how the wrong right twists things. It's the insurgents that hate the US. As for the common person - they don't hold any love for us , but hate is a pretty strong word . What the majority want is the US out.

and a grand after all the missing funds the US sent ?

granted the donation was wonderful , but why was there no money for the katrina disaster ? something smells fishy.

Edited by Lt_Ripley