Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is how much the Iraquis Hate Americans

IamsSon

Correction! Hans blix wasn't sure after SEVERAL YEARS with the Saddam regime and inspection was still ongoing.

Tone of his voice does not matter, he failed and that is that.

But the Bush Administration was absolutely sure that Iraq had WMD's what the hell. It was a preemptive attack that so far has proven to be a cluster ****. Even if the U.S. thought Iraq had WMD's they should have had confirmation, not a hint !! To boot what was the threat against the U.S. to cause a preemtive strike?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• The Silver Thong

• chaosdarksoulz

Diplomacy my backside, its just another word for conspiracy! I'd like to see where your diplomacy takes you without the UN as your sidekick, and the only reason super powers have'nt said anything is because they either fear all out nuclear war/their countries safety or they just love the smell of us dollars...

Aroces I just don't get why you keep this same crap up about congress approving the war on Iraq when it has been shown time after time that congress was miss lead. You just don't get it do you...... You want congress to fall ? over lies! You are the one that wants America to fail, and it shows more and more with every post. The more lies that can be committed today allows bigger lies tomorrow and I think thats what you want. You are unpatriotic in every sense of the word.. You stand by a failing government while the people suffer due to that government you hold so high. Shame on you...

Aroces I just don't get why you keep this same crap up about congress approving the war on Iraq when it has been shown time after time that congress was miss lead. You just don't get it do you...... You want congress to fall ? over lies! You are the one that wants America to fail, and it shows more and more with every post. The more lies that can be committed today allows bigger lies tomorrow and I think thats what you want. You are unpatriotic in every sense of the word.. You stand by a failing government while the people suffer due to that government you hold so high. Shame on you...

Congress was provided info that was presented by the CIA or intelligence to the White House. Whoever then approved it to be presented to anyone is the culprit. You claim Bush changed the info, then why did Tenet not clome out before to save the day? WMD info has been presented to the UN, The Clinton administration, Some democrats in congress even before GW decided to run for President. It was Bush who decided to do somethinjg about it and now you say he lied. As one suggested here, if Bush will lie on that magnitude then planting a WMD is quite a piece of cake or makes so much sense.

If you were Bush, would you rather explain why there is no WMD knowing it's a political suicide or just plant a WMD?

You stand by a group of people who wants to believe anything really out of bitterness.

But the Bush Administration was absolutely sure that Iraq had WMD's what the hell. It was a preemptive attack that so far has proven to be a cluster ****. Even if the U.S. thought Iraq had WMD's they should have had confirmation, not a hint !! To boot what was the threat against the U.S. to cause a preemtive strike?

And so was the UN that they had a resolution on it. And so was Clinton thet he was warning the country about it, and so was hillary who made a statement about it.

Oh yeah, we have confirmation now, we went in remember?

Two wrongs dont make a right, the us tries to convey the image that they the good guys yet, what they do is no different from the so called bad guys. For the sake of argument, lets say terrorists masterminded 9/11, does that mean you mastermind the invasion of a country, bomb the hell of it and take all its oil in response? Many innocents died in 9/11 (may they all rest in peace) but even till this moment... more innocents are dying in iraq.

iraq was messed up, agreed, but its no better now...

So when Hitler rolled all over Europe we should have not done anything?

Take all it's Oil??? The United States is not the major consumer of Iraqis oil.

Iraq was a messed under Saddam, agreed. The Iraqis are to say if they think things are worst, not you.

Edited by AROCES

Aroces for the sake of all of us here and reading your garbage, please don't make us show you what you have been presented with in the past time and time again. As one of your cohorts here has said reading is fundamental. I will never understand why you always go back to Hitler as an out or Clinton as an out. Maybe it's because you have run out of B.S. to spew at the poor folks here on U.M. I don't know. Thats for you and Bush to take up. I think Bush should be impeached because of a b.j. but not by Monika but by emmm better not go there, but I think you know who I mean wink wink.

Congress was not shown the truth and that has been shown to you as well time after time, you just refuse to look at it. If you do look at the evidence then you would not be so adamant about your posture and actually discuss something with a less aggressive tone. Go back and look, not at just this thread but every one of it's type and you will see that your talking out your ass. I could go and do all the homework for you again but i feel that would be a waste of my time as you have been shown so many times befor.

Aroces for the sake of all of us here and reading your garbage, please don't make us show you what you have been presented with in the past time and time again. As one of your cohorts here has said reading is fundamental. I will never understand why you always go back to Hitler as an out or Clinton as an out. Maybe it's because you have run out of B.S. to spew at the poor folks here on U.M. I don't know. Thats for you and Bush to take up. I think Bush should be impeached because of a b.j. but not by Monika but by emmm better not go there, but I think you know who I mean wink wink.

Congress was not shown the truth and that has been shown to you as well time after time, you just refuse to look at it. If you do look at the evidence then you would not be so adamant about your posture and actually discuss something with a less aggressive tone. Go back and look, not at just this thread but every one of it's type and you will see that your talking out your ass. I could go and do all the homework for you again but i feel that would be a waste of my time as you have been shown so many times befor.

And so far all the so called smoking gun, solid PROOF that you folks have presented didn't go any farther than the conspiracy and tabloid section of UM. And you call that doing your homework???

Go figure.

And so far all the so called smoking gun, solid PROOF that you folks have presented didn't go any farther than the conspiracy and tabloid section of UM. And you call that doing your homework???

Go figure.

Smoking gun?? what are you smoking is the question now. Are you talking about a smoking gun that points toward corruption in the Middle East? or are you trying to lead this thread in another direction? What a classic Bush ploy. As far as the war in Iraq and trying to convince the people of the U.S. that Iraqi's like Americans is really futile, cause they don't. U.S. hired thugs such as Black Water has drivin that stake home. Hence the Iraqi parlimant has banned there use and the likes. I hope all U.S. contracts are banned for the simple reason, you can break my country but WE will rebuild it.

Go figure.

You really arn't that bright are you! This thead is in the News,Media and World Events section. This is not a conspiracy. Think befor you type :tu:

So when Hitler rolled all over Europe we should have not done anything?

Take all it's Oil??? The United States is not the major consumer of Iraqis oil.

Iraq was a messed under Saddam, agreed. The Iraqis are to say if they think things are worst, not you.

your comparing hitler to bush again?...if the US isnt a major consumer of iraqi oil can you tell us who is?...whens the last time an iraqi voiced his opinion?..ps this isnt a conspiracy...it's news...

Smoking gun?? what are you smoking is the question now. Are you talking about a smoking gun that points toward corruption in the Middle East? or are you trying to lead this thread in another direction? What a classic Bush ploy. As far as the war in Iraq and trying to convince the people of the U.S. that Iraqi's like Americans is really futile, cause they don't. U.S. hired thugs such as Black Water has drivin that stake home. Hence the Iraqi parlimant has banned there use and the likes. I hope all U.S. contracts are banned for the simple reason, you can break my country but WE will rebuild it.

What is wrong with tearing down something that is a mess and rebuilding it?

You really arn't that bright are you! This thead is in the News,Media and World Events section. This is not a conspiracy. Think befor you type :tu:

Yeah, there was report on it before on major news media, reported not as facts but as claims. Then passed on to to Rosie, tabloids and here at UM since it didn't get anywhere.

But there are still a few like yourself who is still having the slightest hope that it will fly. I say give it up and move on.

Yeah, there was report on it before on major news media, reported not as facts but as claims. Then passed on to to Rosie, tabloids and here at UM since it didn't get anywhere.

But there are still a few like yourself who is still having the slightest hope that it will fly. I say give it up and move on.

The NSA controls the US news media along with the neo-cons...freedom of the press is dead...the only true reporting, comes out in low circulation rags and blogs...do you think fox news is really fair and balanced?...

The NSA controls the US news media along with the neo-cons...freedom of the press is dead...the only true reporting, comes out in low circulation rags and blogs...do you think fox news is really fair and balanced?...

See what I mean? You have bogus claims and nobody paid attention to it. Now you cry like babies for you can't accept you been had or that your story is actually just plain fairy tales.

See what I mean? You have bogus claims and nobody paid attention to it. Now you cry like babies for you can't accept you been had or that your story is actually just plain fairy tales.

you think it's a free press?....

Spin #3, $1,000 donation actually is to show Iraq situation is going well. :rolleyes:

According to IamsSon's use of irony in his post, he suggests that it does show that (as seen below). And if you actually read my post properly, you will see that his comment is what I was referring to. So before rolling your eyes, maybe try understanding what you are talking about. Thanks. :)

things are soooo bad in Iraq because of us that they are collecting money to help us.
Edited by Ins0mniac

What is wrong with tearing down something that is a mess and rebuilding it?

Oh for pete's sake, another extreme cop out.

Or maybe you've twisted the truth so much, You cant tell the difference anymore...

Never been freer since the internet.

now thats a fairy tale...step out of line and see how free it gets.. :D

Go figure.

Which is why I asked what proof you would accept. It appears only to be by burning bush or blinding light from the sky. Certainly anything else you discount. You would have been a good time during the dark ages.

It is not bogus. Fox News has ADMITTED PUBLICALLY that they make stuff up and don't report unbiased news. They feel it is their right to color the news to fit their agenda. Truth doesn't enter into it. Real news organizations don't have an agenda except to the truth.

now thats a fairy tale...step out of line and see how free it gets.. :D

When no one no one is listening to you, that means it is not popular or you are boring.

Does not mean there is no free press.