Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is how much the Iraquis Hate Americans

IamsSon

Which is why I asked what proof you would accept. It appears only to be by burning bush or blinding light from the sky. Certainly anything else you discount. You would have been a good time during the dark ages.

A proof that will get you what you want, how is that?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Unlimited

• The Silver Thong

• chaosdarksoulz

It is not bogus. Fox News has ADMITTED PUBLICALLY that they make stuff up and don't report unbiased news. They feel it is their right to color the news to fit their agenda. Truth doesn't enter into it. Real news organizations don't have an agenda except to the truth.

Alright, Fox admitted and everyone heard it. What are you crying about Fox now, they should be sinking in rating now, right?

Or maybe you've twisted the truth so much, You cant tell the difference anymore...

You guys are the ones who say the Iraqis hates us and giving all the excuses and reason why the Iraqis are not heckling, demanding, marching on the street that we leave.

And all you got are the ones bombing the Iraqis themselves and calling them insurgents. Kind of comical really. :D

And all you got are the ones bombing the Iraqis themselves and calling them insurgents. Kind of comical really. :D

you think the iraq insurgency is kind of comical?...is that why you neo-cons created it..comic relief?..

Never been freer since the internet.

Good Point Aroces. But how long till the corporations chop up the net as well?

They are a trying.

That is why net neutrality is such an important issue.

SOURCE

They hate us sooo much and things are soooo bad in Iraq because of us that they are collecting money to help us.

Maybe, you should go over there and try to spread the Gospel.... you can enlighten them to as how great Bush is. They will love you!

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bob26003

Iraq is a very diverse country, the Kurds in the north have a more favorable view of America compared to the Arabs in the South. Many suffered under Saddam but many people (sheep) like having an authorarian dictator to fend off islamic extremists. Different opinions.

Iraq is a very diverse country, the Kurds in the north have a more favorable view of America compared to the Arabs in the South. Many suffered under Saddam but many people (sheep) like having an authorarian dictator to fend off islamic extremists. Different opinions.

Like Republicans?

While it's a kind gesture on behalf of these Iraqi soldiers, I don't see how this is evidence that the people in Iraq like America. If every Iraqi who contributed, contributed a US$1 then that's only 1,000 people, hardly enough to generalize and make assumptions about what the majority of people in Iraq think. Either way, it was nice of the people who did donate. What it does show is that not everyone over there is a terrorist or 'enemy of the West' as most people seem to assume.

While it's a kind gesture on behalf of these Iraqi soldiers, I don't see how this is evidence that the people in Iraq like America. If every Iraqi who contributed, contributed a US$1 then that's only 1,000 people, hardly enough to generalize and make assumptions about what the majority of people in Iraq think. Either way, it was nice of the people who did donate. What it does show is that not everyone over there is a terrorist or 'enemy of the West' as most people seem to assume.

We are past that phase over here Natalie. like 75% of Americans are against the War, the majority say we are there for immoral reasons.

People see through that lie now. :)

Most people anyway.

We are past that phase over here Natalie. like 75% of Americans are against the War, the majority say we are there for immoral reasons.

People see through that lie now. :)

Most people anyway.

Of course. Unfortunately as the niece of a retired Christian priest, I'm a frequent witness to the other half who like to use that stereotype to belittle the Muslim way of life and encourage the 'War on Terror.' It's nice to have something like this to bring up when they start running their mouths ^_^

Of course. Unfortunately as the niece of a retired Christian priest, I'm a frequent witness to the other half who like to use that stereotype to belittle the Muslim way of life and encourage the 'War on Terror.' It's nice to have something like this to bring up when they start running their mouths ^_^

The "war on terror" is a just a catch phrase..this whitehouse is full of lil phrases and talking points...remember; we're gonna stay the course,...bring em on,..mission accomplished,...it's just his lil pack of lies, as he spreads his christian right wing ideology with a gun....the catchphrase should be.. war for resources...

Glad to see you thinking for yourself. :yes:

That is courage ;)

Just wanna say thanks to unlimited and silver thong, amongst others who i cant remember... for speaking out and supporting the, truth about these wars and events... or what ever truth is left of it...

thanks

Just wanna say thanks to unlimited and silver thong, amongst others who i cant remember... for speaking out and supporting the, truth about these wars and events... or what ever truth is left of it...

thanks

your welcome jaks...our truth isnt going thru an NSA propoganda filter...yet. unless we take the power back we will lose all of it...those who control the past control the future...

your welcome jaks...our truth isnt going thru an NSA propoganda filter...yet. unless we take the power back we will lose all of it...those who control the past control the future...

See, it's all about power. You want it and would say anything to have it.

See, it's all about power. You want it and would say anything to have it.

It's more about what people do with the power, and right now that power is being abused !

Thanks jaks.ko.ex

It's more about what people do with the power, and right now that power is being abused !

Thanks jaks.ko.ex

Sure, for the way you see it, if it is what you want then it is not abuse of power.

Get real here!

Sure, for the way you see it, if it is what you want then it is not abuse of power.

Get real here!

Get real ! Why do you even debate the abuse of power, your happy with a currupt goverment and wouldn't give a rats as if martial law was declared tommorow. You would just debate how good it is for the people and the goverment is doing it for our protection. You are a lost cause Aroces. You argue in deffence of corruption !

You are a lost cause Aroces. You argue in deffence of corruption !

amen to that...he would love martial law........he could watch his boy dictate like a pro...

Get real ! Why do you even debate the abuse of power, your happy with a currupt goverment and wouldn't give a rats as if martial law was declared tommorow. You would just debate how good it is for the people and the goverment is doing it for our protection. You are a lost cause Aroces. You argue in deffence of corruption !

Corrupt for you are not the one in power. Let me know then when Martial law has been declared, then I might agree with you. But at the moment you just throwing mud all over hoping to get a hit.

No, you are a lost bitter cry baby making up whatever to gain power NOW. Can't even wait for 2008.

I've not read all of this thread, but I think it is a kind gesture regardless of it's amount, the intention behind it was to offer support to the Americans.

I think it came out of a kindness amongst all that misery.

Corrupt for you are not the one in power. Let me know then when Martial law has been declared, then I might agree with you. But at the moment you just throwing mud all over hoping to get a hit.

No, you are a lost bitter cry baby making up whatever to gain power NOW. Can't even wait for 2008.

NO corrupt for up to 75% of Americans alone, but lets not stop their. Corrupt for the world in general, but what do you care about world opinion right! You say corrupt for me? was that a personal attack or are you saying it's corrupt to 75% of the population? No need to fling mud when I can hit the target right in the middle, you again ignore all that has been said and posted with sources. I have yet to see you do that. You "fling" your opinion around as if it's fact but with nothing but your opinion to back it up. Weak very weak my off kilter friend. You should try backing up what you say, it might make your stance a little more than hot air. 2008, hell I hope Bush is impeached befor that!