Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ever Think About?

LucidElement

HAVE U GUYS EVER WONDERED What was before the Bible? Yeah sure the bible covers from one point of life, but what do you guys think happened Before the Bible came, what do you think life was then?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moonfairie

• Magikman

• LucidElement

• kleptomaniack

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, NEVER SAY AGAIN THAT THE BIBLE IS A LOAD OF CRAP.

If you don't belive in something or never read this book carefully never say that again. I didn't read the Coran and I can't said it's crap even when i saw what people can do saying "We did that because it's Holly war and it's in the Coran".

For what was before the bible, it was life. People beliving in some others gods (like the egyptians beliving in Ra, Amon, Orus...).

And I don't believe in Adam and Eve. I belive in evolution.

As I understand the question, cpo999 is speacking about the Old Testament. But i'm not sure. huh.gif

Nevermind the question is a bit (excuse me cpo) stupid. Without offense. I mean it's not a real question. There is two way to understand the question. Before the bible as a book for a religion. Or before the bible as a time periode, including the begining of the world.

Can you make out which one is correct. Please cpo.

As you've already noticed, these sort of questions are nothing but trouble. Inflamatory statements are made and people become offended, which leads to endless bickering and arguing.

MM