Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your own views on Heaven/Hell

samyo

What do you think heaven and hell looks like surroundings and feelings

of course Heaven is stereotypically displayed as being white, light and cloudy

and hell and endless rocky underground haven of pain and torture

I guess no one would know what they look like until your actually there. But I guess Heaven would be somewhere were you can jst be yourself. No sickness no nothing. Hell well to tell the truth I have no idea what Hell would look like.

personally I don't believe in hell. Nor do I believe there is a 'heaven' where souls are put on different levels according to deeds ect ....... I believe 'heaven' is just where we all end up. All meaning from the so called saints to Hitler. What was done or happened on this earth is left behind. Over 'there' it makes sense.

what happens there or if we can choose to come back or go elsewhere ? don't know.

Likewise, I do not believe in Heaven or Hell but if I had to guess I’d say that Heaven is white, fluffy and full of Catholics and Protestants beating the sh** out of each other, segregating clouds, whilst the Muslims quietly seethe in a corner due to the fact that, for all their devoted exploits, they've ended up with the rest of them.

Hell is probably red and flamey with entertainment from George Formby.

Pitch black dark, and you're completely alone. That would be hell to me.

In Heaven, pomegranates and The Lost World are readily available. :D

I really doubt Heaven is white, with white fluffy clouds every where. In Heaven all questions would be answered. Nothing would be a mystery to you anymore. A place were everything makes sense.

Heaven --> beach with nice ladies

Hell --> Office (workplace), and dirty public restroom

he sh** out of each other, segregating clouds, whilst the Muslims quietly seethe in a corner due to the fact that, for all their devoted exploits, they've ended up with the rest of them.

Hell is probably red and flamey with entertainment from George Formby.

It can't be that good or it wiil be a case of "ee bah gum things have turned out nicely"

fullywired

I really doubt Heaven is white, with white fluffy clouds every where. In Heaven all questions would be answered. Nothing would be a mystery to you anymore. A place were everything makes sense.

you reckon God's got more of a terracotta thing going on up there? Actually, that might work! You know it just hints of irony.

It can't be that good or it wiil be a case of "ee bah gum things have turned out nicely"

fullywired

:lol:

lol. Also to me Hell would be all your worst fears come true.

Ex: Your scared of spiders. For all eternity there would be spiders crawling over you and all around you. Or your scared of the dark. You will never see one speck of light. And maybe Satan is there to make it worse or maybe he's not. It all depends on what you believe in.

Ex: Your scared of spiders. For all eternity there would be spiders crawling over you and all around you. Or your scared of the dark. You will never see one speck of light. And maybe Satan is there to make it worse or maybe he's not. It all depends on what you believe in.

So if one really IS scared of George Formby he would....my goodness, it's to horrid to contemplate!

lol. Yea say you were are scared of George Formby then you would be seeing him every single day!!! Say your scared of Michael Jackson.............. I would be very sorry for you.

hmm... interesting.. maybe after 1000 years of spiders your fear would subside and your be like.."oh look more spiders":\

but i think there is no hell... but.. god does judge...>.> some live forever on earth while others die.. with no after life to speak of

True. But maybe in Hell your fear would never subside. Maybe it won't let you. But truth be known we will never know until we get there. To me there is Heaven and Hell. And yes God does judge. Some say he will come one day and judge us all. To me I seriously doubt that. Why come when everyone is going to die anyway. If there is a Hell than I wouldn't want to be there.

P.S. Ok I heard something from church and I wanted peoples input on it. Here it is: When you go to Heaven and your family goes to Hell then you forget everything about them. You will never remember them because in Heaven it's peaceful so if say your sister doesn't come then that would cause you pain. And being in Heaven that can't be so God wipes your memories of that person that doesn't make it. Seem fair?? I think not. I would rather remember the good times we had then forget about that person entirely. So what do you guys think?

mhm. To me heaven would be absolute nothingness. Death should be the end. To continue onward would be torment I feel as it would cheapen the life I now live.

lol. Yea say you were are scared of George Formby then you would be seeing him every single day!!! Say your scared of Michael Jackson.............. I would be very sorry for you.

lmao, if ever God needed a deterrent, the threat of GF and MJ for eternity would be it.

That puts a new view on it for me. I never thought about it like that before. But I understand were your coming from. Why live longer when you lived already? But maybe you have no choice about the matter. What if you just went to Heaven even though you didn't want to? Would you have a choice on what happened to you? Or would God choose it for you?

lmao, if ever God needed a deterrent, the threat of GF and MJ for eternity would be it.

lol. So true. It would be Hell if you had to look at either one for eternity. I think I would rather take Satan then them.

I think it's pretty safe to say when you die ..

Thats the END of you..

Your consciousness ceases to exist..

But what if there is an after life like Heaven and Hell. Some people believe in it. That's what wre discussing. Why do you think we don't have consciousness when we die? Just curious.

But what if there is an after life like Heaven and Hell. Some people believe in it. That's what wre discussing. Why do you think we don't have consciousness when we die? Just curious.

What makes you think we're so special..?

If we have an afterlife -- Wouldn't you think every OTHER mammal would too?

Because, after all, We ARE mammals ..

What if they do to? Who's to say they don't and we don't. There is a possibility that we all do. Theres no proof that we don't and theres no proof that we do. It's all about faith. And if you don't have that then that's your decision.

What if they do to? Who's to say they don't and we don't. There is a possibility that we all do. Theres no proof that we don't and theres no proof that we do. It's all about faith. And if you don't have that then that's your decision.

Humans created Heaven & Hell ..

Animals say like .. The Koala hasn't thought up anything like because they are not afraid to die .. Heck,

They don't even know that they will.

Humans are the only species that is so far capable of that. We know that we will die.

Hence why we thought up Heaven and Hell..

Because, in the long run .. Who wants to die?

PS, I don't like blind faith .. It's blind.