Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the number 213

Nimiz

these are just numbers. if you want to prove it to yourself you could try to think of a certain 3 digit number, a random one, and see how many times that shows up in your day. i think you guys are scaring yourselfs too much?

When I was playing my Paladin in World Of Warcraft he was consistently doing 666 points of damage to the monsters he fought. Same thing happened with my Death knight.

I think there's a certain amount of leg-pulling going on here. Just watched that dire Jim Carrey movie by any chance?

I thought that movie sucked.

:D

When I was playing my Paladin in World Of Warcraft he was consistently doing 666 points of damage to the monsters he fought. Same thing happened with my Death knight.

The number 666 is a satanic number is a big rumor!!!!

I don't know why but I don't believe it

Thanks

B???

I've had that happen to me quite a bit as well. Basically, apophenia. I can't say much about your fear for it though, other than maybe you're just overly creeping yourself out.

but whats a matter with that number why a mere number can frighten even a poker player wish that came out after number 4 and 5 that means they get a big souvenir :D

• 3 years later...

Nimiz,

I found your post by doing a google search of "the number 213." I've been having the same thing happen. I see that you posted this topic in 2007. I don't know how long I've been seeing this number, but I have just accepted or even embraced it. Even my e-mail address begins with larryc213. I think that it started with me somewhere around 2001 to 2003. About that same time period I decided to tell my wife that for some reason I kept seeing the number appearing in so many places that it was just driving me nuts with trying to figure it out. As I told her my story I was driving to a restaurant that someone my wife worked with had told her about. Neither of us had ever eaten there before. It was just a little barbecue place in Statesville, NC. I parked the car in the parking lot and finished telling her my story. She was very open minded about it and asked me a few questions. After a little while we got out of our car to go into the restaurant, and as we reached the front door entrance I looked up above the front door and saw that the street address of the restaurant was 213 something street. I laughed and told her "look, see, this is just a perfect example of what I was just telling you." I have never figured out what it is or what it might mean. I've just accepted it and I've started using it in things like my user name on websites like this one. If anyone figures it out, please let me know and I'll promise to do the same.

Larry Campbell

North Carolina

im starting to worry. im seeing patterns everywehre i look outside in media in games i play partys i mean EVERYTHING

it started of with a mmo i used to play a game, where some dude named levitian or something very simmilar started to say 2-13 very very often he never spoke of anything else

he would just say 2-13 over and over again.

a few months later he passed a way and it was all over the forums of that game.

as of still today i see those numbers. i do not know why i fear them.

i just do know i have potential fear of thenumbers...213

i do not know why or how or when, but i do know those numbers have something really really bad waiting for me...

Edited by LarryC213

• 3 weeks later...

That happens to me with numbers quite a bit but I dont think it's anything paranormal. I think if you happen to notice a set of numbers, say 503, on the clock on day, a house number the next, etc. you would probably think to yourself "weird". Then you will subconsciously start looking for those numbers... They were always there, you just happen to notice them now.

213 is February 13, 2013. An astroid DA214 approaches earth. Our days r numbered. Be grateful for every day, be kind to others. www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w7v4Xa8YFU

I was seeing 77 for about 2 weeks, license plate number, receipts, numbered tallied on excel, what ever, it was 77 and than that 7.7 earth quake happened in Canada...freaked me out. I've also had a premonition that there will be 9.6 on the coast of Oregon, but USGS will down grade it to 9.4 which wouldn't really make any difference. God, I hope it doesn’t' happen.

I bet that scared you!!!!

oh my gawd i laughed so hard!

Edited by JGirl
  • Like 1

Whats gonna happen on 12/12/12 ?

213 is February 13, 2013. An astroid DA214 approaches earth. Our days r numbered. Be grateful for every day, be kind to others. www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w7v4Xa8YFU

From what I can gather from the video made with the help of a potato and a speak and spell, the asteroid will miss the earth.

And if our days are numbered, why be nice to any one, it wont matter.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

From what I can gather from the video made with the help of a potato and a speak and spell, the asteroid will miss the earth.

And if our days are numbered, why be nice to any one, it wont matter.

213 / 2:13 A.M. / 2:13 P.M. / Febuary 13 / 213 (somthing street) / 213 people do somthing?

I am baffled as well about the number.I see it all the time.I made my member I.D. here, 213, hoping it would draw your attention to it if you are still around.There are forces out there beyond us.Just putting my two cents in after all these years of seeing this particular number.There's alot more I have to say however for the time being I shall be brief.

This thread is dead and the OP broke up with his girl friend over the phone.

Enough said.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

i used to see 311 everywhere, i even saw it at 1:13 when i looked at a digital clock in a reflection. until one day i met someone who always sees 213. Now i see 213 instead. clocks, pages, etc, at least once a day. your brain always knows what time it is, what page you are on, and also knows you have an interest in the number so it tells you when to look. dont freak out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, After a spell away from this wonderful site, i have finally managed to log back in, and thanks to dummy for liking my comment I, once again, find myself here.

Its pretty silly to open a profile name of 213 for a thread and the amount of people cashing in is amazing.

Its a number, thats all, a reoccuring number.

an opdometer on a car can produce 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999 once for every 1000 miles, just as 213 can be produced once every 1000 miles. its inevitable and fate that there is a chance you will look at a clock, dump a girlfriend, go to an address at any re occuring number in your life time, you have just latched onto 213.

After my curiousity has got the better of me, 213 is many things,

Area code for central LA

US code 213 relates to medical and dental expenses

London bus route

An area code for california established in 1947

Country code for algeria

213 relates to albumin which is a soluble monomeric protein

Also relates to an ICS computer course

and is the name of an american hip hop super group from long beach california.