Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Couple films "unicorn" in Switzerland

UM-Bot

:rofl:

The horse 'ear' theory is way off in my opinion. I've owned horses. Their ears don't look as long as their head from any angle! I think if it's faked it would be through clever editing. That said, someone earlier mentioned it just disappears when reaching the trees, if you pause it frame after frame you'll see it comes out of the other side of the tree and goes behind another. It looks pretty plausable.

As for why was the man holding the camara there, I think he spotted something moving through the lens and decided to zoom in.

Has anyone noticed the white object by the shore on the other side, the second time it pans across the water, almost resembles a unicorn drinking lol.

Another thing to consider is that there was a book made called 'unicorns I have known' for which someone did actually stick fake horns on horses and take pictures of them in the 'wild' One time one escaped and headed for a road. Where a bus full of children happened to be going passed. The man stayed hidden just to bring some magic to the kids and watch their expressions. It could be someone doing something like that. But It's a bit dangerous up there on a mountain ridge!

I'd love to believe it was real. Perhaps more ethereal, than solid. Faked or not, it's a beautiful image and symbol of love and truth.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• St Q

• momentarylapseofreason

• Starscream

I would love to believe it was a beautiful, mythical unicorn...The video went so fast that it was hard to tell....

not only fast short too.. and if it was a Unicorn why didn't they followed it and/or searched for it when they are so near.

not only fast short too.. and if it was a Unicorn why didn't they followed it and/or searched for it when they are so near.

They were on the other side of a body of water on the ground, not much point even trying to get their in time! ALso until they got it onto a large screen they may not have even noticed the horn

They were on the other side of a body of water on the ground, not much point even trying to get their in time! ALso until they got it onto a large screen they may not have even noticed the horn

They were at a very fair distance. It's amazing how they were able to spot the creature just like that. Atleast it wasn't a blurred encounter as most mythical creatures caught on camera are! :P

Edited by :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Fake or Not

Everybody seesthe still of the unicron on the (camera man's) left side of the tree, but if you pause it and catch it on the right side of the tree, you'll all see that the horn is still present and unfazed.

I watched the video frame by frame, it did have a horn. I'm not a person who believes in fairy tales but this unicorn makes me wonder. O_o Like human, I'm sure even mythical creatures evolve, not to mention there being more then just one type of unicorn, ie humans/monkeys.

Image from above video, doubled, sharpened and enhanced...

linked-image

Larger Video

Something about this unicorn reminds me of Charlie...

lol

I think someone has crazy glued a fake horn on a poor horse an dthe whole thing is a set up and fake

lol

I think someone has crazy glued a fake horn on a poor horse an dthe whole thing is a set up and fake

I agree. At first I thought it was a white rock on the cliff above the head giving the impression of a horn. But when the horse moved away there was nothing there.

And the horn (or whatever ) is definitely too long to be an ear. The horn is spiraled too. It's a head contraption I believe.

And yes uncorns were deer-or had deer like bodies originally

it donesn't seem to me that it has a horn

Nor could I see one.

It does have a horn looking thingy (looks spiraled). Either some of us have better eyes or better monitors or both.

I also kept pausing the video till the exact right moment. It was so brief that it was diffult to catch it at the precise moment to see it. Just because it looks like a horn doesn't mean that it is. Who knows...

Edited by momentarylapseofreason

Couldn't it just be a mutation?

I doubt it. It's either a head contraption or an awesome trick of light and shadow.Dunno......

Take a look at the horses shadow. It appears darker then the rest of the shadows. This was pointed out to me by a friend actually as I personally found this vid neat. Also the shadow looks weird when it moves with the horse just as it leaves behind the first bush.

Great vid though. Unsure if its fake or not but that shadow does seem questionable.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks pretty legit to me. Unicorn or not, it's a real horse in the film. You can see this by analyzing the horse's movement, and I don't think that can be faked, at least when it looks this real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Unicorns don't exist. That is a fake, or a horse. It may even be a goat, but it is definately not a unicorn.