Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Euglid House

KB8

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• JackalnChainz

• LadyHay

• NoahJaymes

Think imma go chill with my homies on Euglid Street and peep some ghosties

I wanna come. Now we gotta figure out where this alleged murder homicide happened. I thought perhaps in Euclid Ohio. But there were so many other murders that it would take some time to bring up this specifically.

I love this kind of joint detective work. Atta boy Jackal!

Maybe we will just have to wait until he gets back Friday....IF he comes back. lol

If it's like the Grudge 2 anyone he talks to here may be subject to the curse.

I hope he comes back and shares the info and photos..JN

If one were to Google this... 99 EUCLID AVENUE – BARBER HOUSE they would be taken to a pdf file that features a large picture of the house with the fence indeed surrounding it, in WINNIPEG. Further, if you type in 99 Euclid Avenue, Winnipeg, Ca. into your Google Earth, it will zoom into the exact location off main street of the house on EUCLID matching the picture on the pdf file. It was built in 1865 btw. I also spoke to a gentleman and his wife who live in Winnipeg, that confirmed, there is NO EUGLID ST. in Winnipeg. Now, believe what you want. ~Jackal

Now what does this say about the OP? Maybe he got it mixed up, but I doubt he is coming back as he hasn't posted for ages.

Now what does this say about the OP? Maybe he got it mixed up, but I doubt he is coming back as he hasn't posted for ages.

It seemed he was pretty psyched, so hope he comes back to share his experience..((KZ))

I'm 100% sure he got it mixed up. It is listed on about 5 sites word for word, including typo of "Euglid". I don't think there has been any heavy research. I think its a case of just wanting a little thrill, and so the plan is to go to an abandoned home, and look for the thrills.

A little something about abandoned homes: Just because there is no one living there, it doesn't mean that no one owns it. Just please be considerate and law abiding, and don't trespass. (In this case, the home is owned by the City of Winnipeg)

Previous attempts ending 1988 were made to restore the Barber House. It has since stood empty and unused, partially rebuilt but however unprotected from the elements. In 1993, the structure was damaged by fire and due to arson and vandalism. Although the house is surrounded by a chain link fence, there still is a concern for its security.

http://www.heritagewinnipeg.com/houses/barber.htm

Amazing what one can find on the 'net!

The only thing that concerns me about the Op, is the fact that he states he has driven by the old house with his parents, and it is on Euglid street. It seems to me he would know the name of the street having actually been on it and observing the house itself. No, he names it in this thread as Euglid, just like the reproduced sites in the web and their typos, leading me to believe he just found this on the web and has never actually been there. And may not even live in Winnipeg. Now I'm just an old X Cop, but there is the chance he won't be back. Frankly, I could care less if he has actually been to the house previously, as long as he goes now and reports his findings here. If he actually goes, my hat is off to him.~Jackal

<----Look! I'm a Remote Viewer! WhoooooHoooooo!

Edited by JackalnChainz

The only thing that concerns me about the Op, is the fact that he states he has driven by the old house with his parents, and it is on Euglid street. It seems to me he would know the name of the street having actually been on it and observing the house itself. No, he names it in this thread as Euglid, just like the reproduced sites in the web and their typos, leading me to believe he just found this on the web and has never actually been there. And may not even live in Winnipeg. Now I'm just an old X Cop, but there is the chance he won't be back. Frankly, I could care less if he has actually been to the house previously, as long as he goes now and reports his findings here. If he actually goes, my hat is off to him.~Jackal

<----Look! I'm a Remote Viewer! WhoooooHoooooo!

LOL I looked at his profile and he was online today and has started other threads. He seems to like to investigate, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt, afterall he lives there and drives by every day. What kind of hat do you wear? LOL..JN

Oh I sincerely hope he can do it. That would be awesome. Especially with pics and such.

Oh I sincerely hope he can do it. That would be awesome. Especially with pics and such.

I know, that would be way cool.. :yes:

I know, that would be way cool.. :yes:

Well he said Friday, maybe that's tonight?

I won't be here till just after 2200hrs, so you guys save me a seat, please B) ~Jackal

Well, coming from someone who also ventures into abandoned houses, I hope to hear what this guy discovers!

I hear ya. Haunted rumors or not, it is hard for me to resist an abandoned house. I love to poke around and see what I can find.

I hear ya. Haunted rumors or not, it is hard for me to resist an abandoned house. I love to poke around and see what I can find.

I saved you a seat and some popcorn, but he "might" turn out to be a drive by poster..drats!! :hmm:

I saved you a seat and some popcorn, but he "might" turn out to be a drive by poster..drats!! :hmm:

thanks...he might just be hitting the place tonight, and won't post till tomorrow. Who knows. I'm hopeful.

thanks...he might just be hitting the place tonight, and won't post till tomorrow. Who knows. I'm hopeful.

Thats a good point, and I remain hopeful as well..BTW Did you watch Most Haunted? JN

Thats a good point, and I remain hopeful as well..BTW Did you watch Most Haunted? JN

No...I seldom watch it. That woman infuriates me.

No...I seldom watch it. That woman infuriates me.

LOL Which one, Yvette the blonde or the heavy set one Kat, who cries and runs away? LOL

LOL Which one, Yvette the blonde or the heavy set one Kat, who cries and runs away? LOL

The one that is always calling for signs, then when she gets one says "WHAT WAS THAT?!!" lol

The one that is always calling for signs, then when she gets one says "WHAT WAS THAT?!!" lol

LOL Could you be more specific? Tonight (we didnt get to see it all) they were at some haunted I think air force base, somewhere. OMG they went inside the plane and there were sounds I never heard before, and signs of one of our dead soldiers, it was sad. At least they didnt debunk or yell "RUN DUDE RUN" LMAO..JN