Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow being caught on Web cam ?

Scar

Found this , Apparentyl A Shadow caught on a web cam,

The first link is the orginal pic and story behind it,

Original pic

This link is by some alledged expert who confirms that this is a very rare pic of somthing not hoaxed nor explainable and provides the reasons why it's quite a find.

Anaylizise

My imperssion from the second link is that it's just a fat dude who happens to be wandering the girls room, possibly for underwear. But some folk on here know more about photo's, so I wanted a second opinion.

please comment

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scar

• Blood Angel

• Moonfairie

• the Yank

i have seen some photo of "Parallel universes", and this looks similar.

Maybe the guy from the other universe is searching for the girls undies. Or maybe the should A. lock the door and windows when the leave the house or B. get new locks installed.

hardly a insect/reptile hooded figure. More like a morbidly obese fat guy, possibly hunting for crumbs or other tasty morsels. Perhaps the submitter in question could also submit a picture of his "michelin man" physic......

From the second link (analysis): "...and I'm concerned that he and his friend may have unknowingly open the door to something very unpleasant."

ME TOO! I believe they may have unleashed the "Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man" again!!!

OK, you know who to call for that guy! grin2.gif

hardly a insect/reptile hooded figure. More like a morbidly obese fat guy, possibly hunting for crumbs or other tasty morsels. Perhaps the submitter in question could also submit a picture of his "michelin man" physic......

I hope your not directing this at me B_A, Otherwise .... well we'll wait and see just incase I've read your post wrong

mad.gifgunsmilie.gifdisgust.gif

Don't get militant with me sunshine, you merely misred what i had posted. The submitter, being the person who submitted the photo to coasttocoast, if i meant you i would have put your name....

Also i'm rather intrigued in what "or otherwise" is meant to mean here, perhaps a insulting pm? I haven't had one of those yet........ crying.gif

Don't get militant with me sunshine, you merely misred what i had posted. The submitter, being the person who submitted the photo to coasttocoast, if i meant you i would have put your name....

Also i'm rather intrigued in what "or otherwise" is meant to mean here, perhaps a insulting pm? I haven't had one of those yet........ crying.gif

I just wanted to clear that up ! No Malice intended, just coined a phrase wink2.gif

Seems unaminous fat bloke!

It amazes me how desperate people are to catch something paranormal on camera and then delude themselves into believing it is paranormal. How can this person seriously believe he has caught a shadow on webcam. To me looks like a normal large man walking past and it so obviously is.

fat guy definetly

I've seen this before at coast to coast and it made me laugh. I see no resemblance to a ghost or anything other than a person walking in front of the camera.

hold on a minute peeps...you can see thro the 'fat dude' huh.gif look carefully and you can see that bit of the lotr poster blink.gif

It amazes me how desperate people are to catch something paranormal on camera and then delude themselves into believing it is paranormal. How can this person seriously believe he has caught a shadow on webcam. To me looks like a normal large man walking past and it so obviously is.

Very true. It is the same thing that causes people to see floating dust particles illuminated by a cameras flash and to claim that they are "orbs"...Well Of course they are orbs, unfortunately they are orbs of dust...

I don't see anything put a person. I've stared at the picture long and hard, and I don't see a murky black portal, face or see through the figure to see the Lord Of The Rings poster behind it. When I see pictures of paranormal activities, I usually have a great sense of panic, but this picture, didn't frighten me at all. I think it is, as other people said, an over weight man, or women, with his/her back to us. If you look closely, near the white sheet, there is what seems to resemble a hand. I just know I won't be losing any sleep over this shadow picture tonight.

• 2 weeks later...