Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

real hellboy?

TIMMAH

The original one that is "missing" has several men in front of a giant bird nailed to a barn. Or at least that is what the mass delusional impression is supposed to be. I believe in the April Fool's theory on the thunderbird pic... That it does not exist, other then as a joke reference.

Good job finding that Russian monkey shot.

oh, the the april 1890 Tombstone Epitaph picture that no one has ever seen, you realise that newspaper printing in that period and area was only possible from engravings ?

On March 4, 1880, The Daily Graphic (New York) published the first halftone (rather than engraved) reproduction of a news photograph. Further innovations followed. In 1887, flash powder was invented, enabling journalists such as Jacob Riis to photograph informal subjects indoors, which led to the landmark work How the Other Half Lives. By 1897, it became possible to reproduce halftone photographs on printing presses running at full speed.

Despite these innovations, limitations remained, and many of the sensational newspaper and magazine stories in the period from 1897 to 1927, (see Yellow Journalism) were illustrated with engravings. In 1921, the wirephoto made it possible to transmit pictures almost as quickly as news itself could travel. However, it was not until development of the commercial 35mm Leica camera in 1925, and the first flash bulbs between 1927 and 1930 that all the elements were in place for a "golden age" of photojournalism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photojournalism#Foundations

I can't find you something that doesn't exist

:w00t:

Edited by Satanus Cranium

oh, the the april 1890 Tombstone Epitaph picture that no one has ever seen, you realise that newspaper printing in that period and area was only possible from engravings ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photojournalism#Foundations

I can't find you something that doesn't exist

:w00t:

That is part of the reason I have come to think the "missing" photo was a prank.

• 1 year later...

I'm guessing those who are claiming to have seen the image when very young its just a confabulation brought on by this story and the hellboy film.

when i saw the bellboy film it brought to mind the pic that i saw while young . i didn't find this thread until searching for answers . you don't have to believe me but i know what i saw and that pic of soldiers posing with bellboy in the beginning of the movie is a remake of the real pic

I'm thinking the exact same thing but at the same time ya never know, if anyone can find this picture I'd love to see it. But alas, it's most likely a vague memory of a normal picture from someone's childhood being influenced by the Hellboy picture.

NO IT'S NOT but i don't care if you guys believe or not . the poster of this thread saw it as i did . the only thing he didnt mention that i saw was the net they had over whatever the being was

This sounds darn interesting.

Don't know what brought me back to this thread after a year or so but Its crazy to me to see everybody trying to debunk this without producing that picture . I know what i saw

I still think that what was seem as a "Hellboy picture" was one of those early fake photos of aliens with Nazis.

There is one on a previous page. Here is another couple.

captured-alien.jpg

Hitler+and+alien+nazi+ufo+HD.jpg

Don't know what brought me back to this thread after a year or so but Its crazy to me to see everybody trying to debunk this without producing that picture . I know what i saw

Well I think it's crazy adamantly sticking to a memory of a picture that may have been seen years and years ago without producing that picture. Ah who know maybe it just my logical mind that makes me crazy.

cant believe you guys dont remember this?? I remember it was like a group of guys posing for a pic, like a few rows of soldiers and in center front was this dude that didnt look human and had red skin or something. argh this is gonna drive me insane now.

Yeah - I have that picture on DVD - it's at the beginning of the fictional movie "Hellboy".

I would love to see the picture if you ever find it. (is currently looking for proof that Hellboy exists) I believe you. Don't listen to those haters. They just dont want to believe that there might be a BIGGER PICTURE. :P

This thread is several years old now, for discussion on this topic please use the new thread started here.

Closed.