Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl with the x-ray eyes

©at

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babyforrest

• thebarman

• ©at

• Scorpius

Wait a second...you're actually taking a story published by the Sun seriously huh.gif The Ickle of the newspaper world?

I heard a similar thing whe i was in canada last year. And it's amazing that i've read stranger in the broadsheets! That gives The Sun some credibility! wink2.gif

Have anybody heard about this? Some girl in Russia claimed to have x-ray vision and the doctors there can't find a way to disprove her, much less to explain it!

Oh my God! The X-MEN is coming true! Mutants! blink.gif

But come on.....is this real? dontgetit.gif

Have anybody heard about this? Some girl in Russia claimed to have x-ray vision and the doctors there can't find a way to disprove her, much less to explain it!

Oh my God! The X-MEN is coming true! Mutants! blink.gif

But come on.....is this real? dontgetit.gif

If I had x-ray vision I would be banned from bikini contests ect. tongue.gif

Had you ever read a story in any newspaper but the sun about a family that claimed aliens had turned their son into a fish finger, that they kept on a sofa and lovingly tended to? tongue.gif

If she had X-ray vision, wouldn't anyone who had spent a lot of time around her (family and friends) have cancer by now? tongue.gif

dontgetit.giflaugh.gif

SUN is a bs magazine that makes things up as terms of getting gullible people into buying their magazine . I dont even know why you would ask about one of SUN's articles .

Even if their was a girl with X-ray vision she isn't the girl SUN's article is talking about , that article is pure bogus . tongue.gif

I think it's unfair to blame the Sun for this story, it has also been on the radio and a few other papers aswell, if the story is bogus then its because someone has released a false story to the media not because that particular newspaper has made it up deliberately. I must admit I have my suspiscions and although very bazaar I'm sure you could come up with a plausiable explanation.

Maybe she's the first generation of X-Men! grin2.gif

Oh i AM sorry. I thought i could start an INTERESTING thread but i do apologise for finding it in the SUN.

I know the Sun's credibility is next to nothing, or whatever, but some people may find it interesting hence WHY i asked if anyone else had any more info on it.

RANT OVER devil.gif

Well how can we have a conversation about something that is not true? Why don't we discuss Little Red Riding Hood? Talking wolves, now there's a topic. There is an identical thread to this one that was started a couple of days ago.

lol, @at, don't worry...we're not trying to make fun of you in any way, or of the story you presented tongue.gif However, more often than not skeptisism goes hand in hand with sarcasm...don't take it personally. If nothing else, join us as we revel in sighing, shaking our heads, and pondering the absurdity of this claim.

On the other hand, if you know anything else about it, you could put that forward (same goes for anyone else) at the moment, I'm still thinking it's very...um...there isn't really a way to say it politely tongue.gif But if someone has something worth discussing about it, I'm all ears...I'm even working out the physiological explanations for it ahead of time grin2.gif

LOL that wasnt the sun seraphina, that was the daily sport, they also claimed to there had been a london double decker bus found on the moon and a ww2 bomber found in the arctic. I won't even get started on the super rat story.

BTW sreaphina what were you doing reading the daily sport wink2.gif we all know what kinda paper that is LOL(only kiddin) thumbsup.gif

I think she just got lucky with the tumour thing, i most of these things are cysts anyway so the law of averages would state she had a chance.

It's not a true story, and more information about it can be found on another thread here with the same name as this one. They should probably have been merged together.

There's another article to this, but its originally written in Russian and is translated by Anna Ossipova.

I think this is the real deal. thumbsup.gif

If it isn't i'm sure you can write a letter of complaint to these news website, stating their fraudulence.

View: Full Artilce | Source: Pravda.ru

This topic can also be found in the unexplained-mysteries forum in the back page news

View: A Girl with an X-ray vision

Here's why I believe that this story is silly and untrue. If the girl has x-ray vision, how x-ray is it? Is she able to see completely past a person? through buildings, or anything? How does she control it? How could she possibly control it?

Even if she was able to see through clothes and skin, how could she see through the bones, muscles, and most importantly BLOOD to be able to see the organs? Blood covers all of our insides, so how could she have the ability to choose how far inside a person she can see? Everything that she could see would be red. Why didn't she see through the organs themselves?

Did it ever say how old she was when she allegedly gained this ability?

i believe this is fake must be someone sending fake stuff to the media to get money i dunno how is that possible? like does she has x-ray coming out of her eye and her brain can decode those x ray message(i dont know much about x-rays) have the put like some sort of machine to measure x-ray level (i dont know if there such machine)

I've got the article in front of me now, it certainly looks credible I just wish someone had looked into how it might be possible.

The only one I can come up with is that the light we see with our eyes is only a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum, things like microwaves, x-rays, gamma rays are all further up the scale.

I guess if this girl has extra sensitive eyes then she would be able to see this type of radiation and therefore have x-ray eyes.

It sounds crazy but I don't think this story is that far away from being reasonable, so long as her brain could distinguish between normal light waves and x-rays so she could see normally aswell then it just might be possible, in any case I'm willing to keep an open mind whether it was printed in the Sun or not.

I've done a bit of research since my last post and found a couple of things.

Firstly, an article about the same thing in the Washington Times (I'm not American so I don't know how reliable or respectable that paper is) just to prove that just because it's in the Sun doesn't mean they made it up:

Washington Times - Girl with X-Ray eyes

and secondly, a report by someone with a very simular theory as mine in my last post:

X-Ray eyes theory

Let me know what you all think

if i was her id be sitting in the gym all day!

x-ray through lycra, oh yes!

ph34r.gif