Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girl with the x-ray eyes

©at

Questions, questions, and more questions about how her ability works. Trying to understand her ability will be the toughest and most complicated assignment to prove that this is a truthfully credible paranormal gift.

The only answer or advice that I can give you people, is to ask these questions to her (the girl with the x-ray vision) directly. She may possibly give you a better explanation than what is provided on these articles. Hey, its worth a shot. thumbsup.gif

However, no matter how good of a question you people present it seems like nothing can ever satisfy your curiousity and need for the truth. When the truth is presented in such a general statement, it seems like a more explanatory story or article is needed. The answer is right in front of your eyes, just read the articles once more.

It mentions tests that was done on Natasha Demkina, that demonstrates the credibility of her gift. Like I said, read it over.

And no i'm not as gullable as some people may be. Sometimes gullability can overtake me at the moment of finding these experiences and all, but later on I start to do a little investigations of my own to find the truth.

====

My theoretical proposal on how this is possible.

First, you must understand how dolphin's use their sonar to track their prey in water. It's possible that this girl may have acquired this gift or somehow triggered this ability within her. Or possilby a mutation may have taken place.

Anyhow, my theory is that this is some sort of advanced form of a biological sonar detecting mechanism.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• babyforrest

• thebarman

• ©at

• Scorpius

The answer is right in front of your eyes, just read the articles once more.

In order for me to even remotely consider this story to be anything but ridiculous, I am going to need some solid proof. If this story is published by a credible source, then I will believe. Until then, this story is, in my opinion, silly. My prediction is that this is the last we will ever hear of little Natasha Demkina and her x-ray vision. thumbsup.gif

My prediction is that this is the last we will ever hear of little Natasha Demkina and her x-ray vision

WRONG!

Once again the Sun has reported on the girl with the X-Ray eyes, but only because she was on GMTV identifying problems with Philip Schofield, Fern Britton and Christine Hamilton.

X-Ray girl on TV

What's it going to take for someone to believe this girl and give her a chance

Isn't The Sun in the same league as the weekly world news when it comes to reporting things like this?

Isn't The Sun in the same league as the weekly world news when it comes to reporting things like this?

Yes I guess so, but thats no longer the point. The paper is no longer telling a story about an extaordinary girl in Russia, now she's an extaordinary girl on national TV. The fact that she's proved her claims live on television has to add credability to her story surely.

I saw it on GMTV too and in the paper, when i read the 1st article i thought it was BS. But now im a complete believer as i do not think it is impossible, but a v.rare specail gift that has been awaken wihtin her mind. Something i found interesting though, she said she gets alot of head ackes because of it. Well people that do telecanises also suffered from it. Its all to do with the mind we only use a small amount of it, with the rest of it who knows what were capabal of. ph34r.gif

Well done Revengeful_Angel for aknowledging the possibility of this girls incredible claim and not merely dismissing it like so many others thumbsup.gif

If she is for real, you get to be one of the only people to say "I told you so!" And I will eat my words, and be a little less eager to dismiss incredible claims in the future (although I am no sceptic now). One problem is that I have never heard of this girl anywhere other than this site, and I do try to keep up with worldly news. If her ability is for real, you'd think that I would have heard of it somewhere other than here. If she was on tv, it was not broadcast here. As I said before, for me to believe, I am going to need proof from a reliable source, not just The Sun. The Sun is, in my opinion, the equivalent to Weekly World News. We don't even have machines that can do what this girl is claiming. The x-rays that can see bones cannot see organs and flesh. The machines we have that can see organs need a special dye to be injected to the body in order to see anything.

Sorry if this was too lengthy. This is the last I will say on the subject until more evidence is available to her claims. Until then, it is my prediction is that this is the last we will ever hear of little Natasha Demkina and her x-ray vision.

She was on This Morning (a tv programme here) and she did it with 10 complete strangers and got everyone right.

Its true she has x ray eyes

Im a believer i dont know how she does it but shes got skills.

She was on This Morning (a tv programme here) and she did it with 10 complete strangers and got everyone right.

Its true she has x ray eyes

Im a believer i dont know how she does it but shes got skills.

Well, babyforest, it isn't the last we'll ever hear of her. Maybe it'll be the last for people who are isolated and restricted from the media. We both are from Canada right? Guessing by your personal settings. I haven't heard a thing about this in my province (hint: 100, 000 lakes). Anyways, to prove a point, it doesn't mean that other people in different countries will be the last to hear from her.

====

From my knowledge, psychics and other paranormal scientists, believe that there is a separation of mind from body. Her mind may be able to scan other people and decipher the "code" in order for her to translate this into a "biological virtual reality", which she is able to see. This could be a possibly explanation as to why she is able to see through people. Just my two cents. thumbsup.gif

It seems the girl with the x-ray eyes is a one trick pony. She can only see what is wrong with a person physically like broken bones, titanium screws. She can't see through walls though.

It is more of a psychic phenomena, I think. blink.gif

It seems the girl with the x-ray eyes is a one trick pony. She can only see what is wrong with a person physically like broken bones, titanium screws. She can't see through walls though.

It is more of a psychic phenomena, I think. blink.gif

X-rays can't see through walls, that's the point, she isn't claiming to be able to see through everything, just flesh, the same as an x-ray machine.

The psychic phenomenon theory is an interesting idea. That could be how she does it if the story is true. As I said before, we do not have an x-ray machine that can do what this girl is claiming to. We have x-rays that can see bone, but cannot see skin and organs. We also have x-rays that can see organs, but they require a dye to be injected into the bloodstream in order to see anything.

Canada (at least my part of Canada which is Ontario) is not an isolated country. I receive lots of information via internet, television, and newspapers. My only point was that if this girl is for real then her powers will become known throughout the world, even Canada. If she is for real and can prove her powers then there is nothing stopping her from being world famous. She should be assessed by a neurologist to determine how she is able to do this. A CT scan, an EEG test, and an MRI should be performed on her.

I also saw the girl on This Morning when she diagnosed random people. She also "scanned" the resident doctor aswell and heres a link (again in the sun SORRY) and they think that he may be in the early stages of bowel cancer!!! All from her prediction!! Hes had tests from a top London clinic and is now awaiting the results.

Just thought that you lot would be interested Full article

I believe cat.gif

Dr Steele had a scan at a Harley Street clinic because the 17-year-old Russian said she could see problems with his pancreas, liver and kidneys when she appeared on the show.

This girl is 17 eh? Just my age. thumbsup.gif

I wonder if she could transfer her gift to other people so that they could also have it. But I wonder what exactly they'll use it for? Money! tongue.gif Greed, such a shame. sad.gif

Oh well, good thing no one else has got this gift of hers. wink2.gif

But makes me wonder, what other gifts awaits us. Who'll be the next person to achieve or gain an amazing gift. It might be YOU! thumbsup.gif

Where do I sign up for telekenesis? I promise I won't use it for evil. I will only use it for good and to annoy. devil.gif

• 2 months later...

It's been 2 1/2 months since the last post here. Has anybody got any more information about Natasha? Has she had any scientific tests on her? Any studies? Been in the media at all? Please post if you have heard anything else about her. I really am interested.

Where do I sign up for telekenesis? I promise I won't use it for evil. I will only use it for good and to annoy. devil.gif

You can visit Psipog.net to get information on these amazing feats of magick.

Yes, it seems she's been lost to the public world. Never heard any more news on her yet, but I will post some information if she ever comes around...

• 3 years later...

I think sufficient time has gone by now, where are the studies? Where is Natasha Demkina now?

I don't think this is true, just your typical trash news, people trying to sell their children out, teaching them to lie just to gain attention and money.

But I read someone saying the Doctors can't find a way to disprove this, it would be rather simple to do so.

Just take a few objects preferably metal as it is extremely visible on x ray , tape those objects under a persons clothing someone who is random that she doesn't talk to before hand or know anything like that, than let her view the subject and see if she can pin point where these objects are like a true x ray machine would be able to do.

And my bet would be that she'd fail miserably.

I didn't go through all the replies so my apologize if someone already said this.

I don't know if it's the same girl, but a Russian girl who claimed the same ability was on a tv documentary about 18 months ago, they got her to perform her "gift" under laboratory conditions and she failed miserably.

• 12 years later...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natasha_Demkina

Interesting case, I ran to this page accidentally looking for someone else. Based on WP only it looks pretty authentic.

but some folks are sceptical: https://vt.co/lifestyle/meet-the-woman-who-fooled-the-world-with-her-x-ray-vision/