Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is hydrokinesis real?

MechPenProdigy

Edit: Browser error... Edited by Tom R

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MechPenProdigy

• Sporkling

• drakonwick

cmon tom, u should know that all kids are outcasts one way or another these days. lol, but seriously Jj, thats pretty sad but it can also be nothing more than a sterotype. after all, not all kids on anti depresants and crap think they have special powers ya know

Well actually DS - there are/were a few kids that all but admitted and some did - about the abuse of various kinds. Even in the chat-room some admitted it. It's basically above all else -- an escape route to "feel needed and wanted".

Are some just in it for the 'game' - oh yea ..... I know that too ... but the majority are from some pretty sad situations, that claim these 'psi powers'.

yeah, well I know 2 people who were abused pretty badly, one still is in a slave sort of way, but im not getting into that. but luckily they arent stupid nor attention seekers. they look to comfort of friends rather than psi powers and they are getting better. more happy less depressed and deffinetly back to their old selves

linked-image

I'm done here.

LOL! Sorry, I'm just here for the laughs. There's nothing to debate here, really. We're already giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Ghø§t

yeah, well I know 2 people who were abused pretty badly, one still is in a slave sort of way, but im not getting into that. but luckily they arent stupid nor attention seekers. they look to comfort of friends rather than psi powers and they are getting better. more happy less depressed and deffinetly back to their old selves

what happened

what happened

yeah, wat Jj said. I swore I wouldnt tell, besides, its pretty freakin horrible

• 3 years later...

Hello Everyone. I understand my small, third dimensional brain, really can't rationalize alot of things. However, I want a way to manipulate water.

Moreso, I want to invent something to use Hydrokinesis with. I was considering using a pair of gloves, that enduced static electricity, and see where that sends me.

I also thought, maybe I could use Magnets, to some how attract the water. Then I realized that water has no pull. It's NEUTRAL.

I desperately need help with the scientific part. I would love some advice, or even some experience stories. Thanks for listening, whomever you are.

Welcome to UM Atoorisarg1231. I think you will find that in this forum you will get many opinions for and against the idea, and some of those opinions will be a little harsher than others. Remember that the main purpose of this discussion forum is to have fun, intelligent conversations, and if you find people breaking the rules by resorting to mockery or insults, please feel free to contact the moderating team, and we will look into it. And, of course, feel free to ask us anything you moght be curious about as well.

I think you might get a better response to your topic if you were to start it as a new topic. Bringing back a topic that has been dead for several years is referred to as necroposting, and is bad netiquette. Being that it isn't something currently being discussed, you can open a new topic on it, and that way members will be able to start fresh.

Hydrokinesis is controlling water/rain

Some interesting stories here..

http://www.realsuperpowers.com/hydrokinesis-or-mere-coincidence

Then maybe Rainmaking could be included....

LOL... maybe he is on to something???

http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/about4286-0-asc-15.html

http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=4532

Well Betty Shine, who was a famous medium, psychic, healer, wrote in one of her many books, maybe it was the one called 'Mind Magic' ,of how to control clouds.. how to mentally create holes and shape clouds.....so.. just a few steps further...using your mind to visualize it getting heavier... and then releasing the moisture....

Edited by crystal sage

• 4 years later...

Yes, it is. At least I believe it is. There are some people out there who have had success with hydrokinesis. I have tried it with no success though. However, I understand that it takes much practice, so I'm not an exception because I've barely tried for 3 days xDD So yes, I believe that hydrokinesis is real and so are the other kinesis.

• 1 year later...

On November 10, 2007 at 9:56 AM, Hissie Sola said:

No. Even if psychic powers are real (there is still no proof whether they are real or not), hydrokinesis is not real, because it would just be telekinesis. Since everything is made of atoms it just doesn't make sense that you can move one kind of material and not another. Just like normal muscle power; it's not like you can move a pen with your hand, but you cannot move a pencil, just because one is made of plastic and the other is made of wood.

Well there might be something different with the water molecules. It might be that hydrokinetic people don't have the fully formed telekinetic abilities. That's why there's so many branches of telekinesis 

• 5 months later...

I actually am a water enthusiast and I can safely say that I am unable to perform hydrokinesis. However, there is an alternative from this. Training with your own body with water. Learning its density and then eventually utilising it with just your own strength. I'm not talking mentally but physically. Velocity, trajectory and accuracy will eventually play a good part in time. I won't say every move that I know for continuity purposes. But that also helps everyone else have a unique training style too.

{Deleted}

Apologies for revisionism - just realised I was responding to a necropost...

Edited by ChrLzs

• 2 years later...

Hissie Sola,

sure, hydrokinesis might not exist, but pyrokinesis does!

I just wanted to say this. :)