Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chocolate Strike in UK

ships-cat

I phoned cadburys and the curly wurly which was first produced in 1970 has not reduced in size.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ships-cat

• Moon Monkey

• EmpressStarXVII

Top Posters In This Topic

I phoned cadburys and the curly wurly which was first produced in 1970 has not reduced in size.

Like their US website said cream eggs weren't. We just need someone with a 25 yr old curly wurly. Anyone ?

I am still waiting for a photo of someone sticking two wagon wheels in their gob :lol:

Like their US website said cream eggs weren't. We just need someone with a 25 yr old curly wurly. Anyone ?

I have one under my bed.... no sorry it is just the wrapper :lol:

btw whatever happened to Aztec Bars?

OH MY GOD! That is defo Panic Worthy.

hey, what if we can't buy all our traditional Cadbury's Selection Boxes this year.... what am I gonna do for the charity stockings under the tree in the local shopping centre. I usually buy 6 selection boxes and stuff em in the big stocking for the 'needier' kids, I always think a bit of chocolate is a good thing.

I'm still happy though, Cadbury's just brought back the Wispa Bar and there's plenty left in my little local shop... should see me through til January, no-one else seems to be buying them

Ewwww AZTEC bars.

And who mentioned Hersheys? That's not proper chocolate in my book, it doesn't taste like English chocolate. American and English choccy is made to completely different recipes, when I was in Amercia, I couldn't find a single bar of chocolate I liked..... and I tried DOZENS lol. My American chum was the same when he came over here, he couldn't stand our English chocolate.

*watches this Thread carefully and eats cocoa powder straight out of the tin*

Oh, I laughed so much then a bit of wee came out!