Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

Half man - half tree

35 posts in this topic

hetrodoxly

i'm glad he can be cured, because that's the worse case of athletes foot i've ever seen.

Bear's Quest

Hopefully the rest will fall off like dead skin and the body cure itself of this disease. Thanks to advanced medicine and technology.

Princess Serenity

I'm glad that he might be cured. To a point where he can use his hands. ^^

Legatus Legionis
Just added a follow up article that was released today to the top of the thread. A doctor who studied him diagnosed him with Human Papilloma Virus, which is pretty common. His case is so severe because of a rare condition affecting his immune system, but they're confident he can be cured. :)

You mean his immune system allowed that to happen to him?

Shalott

^ His immune system obviously isn't fighting the bacteria, and therefore it continues to spread. I swear, I wish I didn't click this thread... it gave me chills and now I feel sick :unsure2:

Legatus Legionis
^ His immune system obviously isn't fighting the bacteria, and therefore it continues to spread. I swear, I wish I didn't click this thread... it gave me chills and now I feel sick :unsure2:

you might say that I'm insensitive but I regret having ever opened this thread. but my Curiosity. <_<

kenshinx

eww... and this happen in my brother city ? glad doctor can cure him

Legatus Legionis

not totally.. it could only do much. only lessen the size. but not return to normal. but that's ok rather than having that big warts for the rest of your life.

jesspy

thats shocking I hope he gets the hope he needs

capoeiranger

Haha! Now I know you're in West Java. But seriously, I hope he gets better after the treatment. It is sad to see him, still having a fire to survive and back to work again. It's a good thing actually, because most people that suffers some diseases not even as severe as his would only look for pity and not trying to work it off. While him, as dreadful as it may seems, he still have the passion and the willingness to be back to work and get a proper life. Four thumbs up (along with the two on my feet)! I hope he gets better!