Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schizophrenia Test

Chemically_Romanced

well it was interesting to say the least.

I said "not at all" or "somewhat" on most.

I got a 0, but thats because the voices are NOT in my head LOL

Edited by Yugure

No offense, but I think this is a very unreliable test for many reasons, and no one should take their results serious. Most people can tell if something is off with them, and being labeled that their is an umbrella of other issues that can come along with it, but nor do you have to have all of those things...and people associate voices in the head to that...which can mean something else -.-

Though interesting thing, is that this is a world wide disease

I agree but I don't think it's offensive at all to call it out as an unreliable test.

Especially if someone is a hypochondriac!

And I'm still deciding whether or not to be insulted or offended by this thread and some of the posts.

I'm all for a sense of humor (I have quite an irreverent and morbid one myself among other descriptions) but something doesn't sit well with me when it comes to making light of mental illness.

:unsure:

Results of your

Schizophrenia Screening Quiz

You scored a total of 14 - you appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

:D Now I know what's wrong with me.... :rofl:

I took the test. I am schizophrenic.

I'm not though.

I am.

Probably the first time I've ever laughed on this forum.

I got 2 on this but I thought I was more nutz than that!!

No really, some of those questions could be answered by sane people in the same way as a schizophrenic would answer them - some people subscribe to religions and dogma etc which mean in their own terms that they do have special powers and spirit guides and things - it is possible to believe in these things and still be considered perfectly sane.

Going on the assumption that God is mythical and not proven to exist - who are all those people in churches praying to every Sunday?

If God is real then they are sane - right?

If God is not real then not only are they potential Schizophrenics but the Church and bible are nothing but a big lie...

And what about spirit guides and people that seem to channel the spirits of American Indians and people like that? Because they talk to someone or something nobody else can see or hear does that make them Schizophrenic? If it does then if you buy books and CDs and what not from people like this - doesn't it mean that they are perpetrating some kind of fraud?

Lots of questions to be answered here but they are never answered only philosophised about and skirted around.

The big question is - is reality even real or just made up in your own head? How are we supposed to know anything therefore?

Wonders how many people answered the questions honestly... Some could call me into question on this as well... For my answer it is yes, or was that no? But why take my word for it.

People who make fun of Mental Illness are truly the one's who are sick.

People who make fun of Mental Illness are truly the one's who are sick.

Dont be so uptight. Everyones just having fun. And, they are making fun of the test mostly, not schizohoweveryouspellit...

xD

i have always believed schizophrenia to be a made up mental disorder to keep people away from more possibilities, to make them feel crazy.

Dont be so uptight. Everyones just having fun. And, they are making fun of the test mostly, not schizohoweveryouspellit...

xD

You have obviously never had to deal with a mental illness close to you.

Consider yourself lucky.

Fun, huh? Well then why not have 'fun' at the expense of some other disability or illness?

You have no idea.

i have always believed schizophrenia to be a made up mental disorder to keep people away from more possibilities, to make them feel crazy.

It would be pretty F&@*ed up to 'make-up' something like Schizophrenia.

Trust me, making someone 'feel' crazy is absolutely not the same as having Schizophrenia. No one in their right mind would choose to feel (be) that way.

I've changed my mind.

I am officially insulted and perturbed by this thread.

I agree with BlondiGeist, people just don't get it, what the hell? "made up" are you kidding me? why would "they" want to make anything up like Schizophrenia. It sure as hell isn't for control reasons, i find it sick that some people think mental health issues are funny or made up. The reasoning behind such thinking is crazier then the so called made up mental health issues. Its absurd and morally wrong.

wait wait what??

whos saying its funny??i doubt a comedian made it up.

hey it wasnt funny to kill millions of people during the holocaust but it happened.

i mean who would want to kill tons and tons of people. "Its absurd and morally wrong".

like i said...it happened. so why can my theory be possible?

Edited by a MillionLights

wait wait what??

whos saying its funny??i doubt a comedian made it up.

hey it wasnt funny to kill millions of people during the holocaust but it happened.

i mean who would want to kill tons and tons of people. "Its absurd and morally wrong".

like i said...it happened. so why can my theory be possible?

Apparently you haven't read through all the posts.

Many (almost all) of the responders have mad some sort of joke or light of the 'test' and thus the illness itself.

You were being very glib in your own response. To say the least.

Your theory has been proven false by science and experience.

I would have been tempted to put all the time for question 3 i think, but its deliberate all the time :P.

I scored a 1, which means I do not have the signs of Schitzophrenia.

I don't believe them, though.....

On the other hand......

I'm sorry, I'm just not sure.

B):sleepy::no::yes: