Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schizophrenia Test

Chemically_Romanced

I got a 6 which means no schizophrenia for me... BTW anyone who thinks they have special powers is a nut bar.

i share your same thoughts :lol:

Lol, the higher you score and the more sane you feel the better right? :)

I think thoes who are schizophrenics, chose to be schizophrenics, or the doctors who dignoise them want them to be schizophrenics, because they (The Doctors) are.... I scored a 0.... I wonder if deep thinking is considered a mental condition? :o:lol:

Thats is an idiotic and offensive statement. My mother did not choose to be shcizophrenic. :angry:

I scored a 3. Questions were pretty obvious you'd have to be insane to talk to a person in your head or whatnot or special powers, then again, that would be pretty cool... winguardium leviosa... there goes my comp out the window

Edited by Orcseeker

• 9 months later...
You scored a total of 70

Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who experience early symptoms of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

I've also been diagnosed with early schizophrenia:(

I think thoes who are schizophrenics, chose to be schizophrenics, or the doctors who dignoise them want them to be schizophrenics, because they (The Doctors) are.... I scored a 0.... I wonder if deep thinking is considered a mental condition?

ty, I didn't choose to have a mental illness. :|

I think thoes who are schizophrenics, chose to be schizophrenics, or the doctors who dignoise them want them to be schizophrenics, because they (The Doctors) are....

the speakings of a paranoid schizophrenic.... the doctors are out to get you!

You scored a total of 19

Based upon your responses to this schizophrenia screening measure, you appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Your responses are similar to others who experience early symptoms of schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz found sufficient evidence to suggest that you may.

You should not take this as a diagnosis of any sort, or a recommendation for treatment. However, if would be advisable and likely beneficial for you to seek further verification and to see if you qualify for a schizophrenia or schizophrenia-related diagnosis from a trained mental health professional as soon as possible in order to rule out a possible schizophrenia or psychotic disorder.

No offense, but I think this is a very unreliable test for many reasons, and no one should take their results serious. Most people can tell if something is off with them, and being labeled that their is an umbrella of other issues that can come along with it, but nor do you have to have all of those things...and people associate voices in the head to that...which can mean something else -.-

Though interesting thing, is that this is a world wide disease

LOL I scored a 4. Not Schizophrenic.

Look mom, I passed! Wee!!

I got 34 too...

hmm

weird,

oh well,back to my brain I go!

Schizophrenia Test

I don't know alot about schizophrenia, but I'm not sure if this is a very accurate test, considering I scored a 34 I appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

These questions are almost stereotypical too me. Especially the "Magical Powers" question. Plenty of people are in contact with spirits or like that, this disorder seems kind of, made up. Maybe made up too keep the contactees under wraps. I mean...I know that there are people who are just crazy...but still.

Well I am so boring the test lost interest half way thru. It's hell when you can't even be crazy.

Results of your

Schizophrenia Screening Quiz

Please note, this quiz has limited validity.

Please interpret the below results cautiously.

You scored a total of 2

You have answered this schizophrenia screening in such a way as to suggest that you are not likely currently suffering from schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder. Because no online test is 100% accurate, please be aware that this does not necessarily mean you do not have schizophrenia, only that this particular quiz did not find sufficient evidence to suggest that you do. You should not take this as a diagnosis or recommendation for treatment in any way. If you have concerns regarding your mental health or well-being, please consult a trained mental health professional for further assistance.

This is not meant as a diagnosis tool!

If you are suffering from feelings which are causing you concern and interfere with your daily functioning, you should seek immediate treatment from a trained mental health or social services professional within your community.

I think this should be taken with a grain of salt, too many people self diagnose online and often times with negative or deadly results. Nothing quite beats actually talking to a certified doctor if you think you might have a problem of this caliber.

Edited by newbloodmoon

I scored a 15. I don't think this is accurate at all. It doesn't take into account why some people might have a lot on their minds and why they think others are against them.

I scored a 4, but I think anyone who has experienced the paranormal and answered the questions honestly would score something other then a 0. The Test is very rigged in that it does not make room for spiritual beleifs.

I scored zero and I didn't just pick the first options for all the answers.

I regards to:

8. I have magical powers that nobody else has or can explain.

Wim Hof has power that nobody else can explain. He is able to keep himself warm in stupidly cold conditions and keep himself cool in hot conditions. His ability to resist cold is more well known.

Edited by Mbyte