Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Schizophrenia Test

Chemically_Romanced

i done a quick/brief run through of the question from the test of what i have learnt/studied regarding this area...

1. I feel that others control what I think and feel.

A. the whole system of thoughts (thinking) is controlled in one way or another as many know, people can or were able to controll various processes of thoughts of individuals as this has been a big problem in the past with mental attacks from and through thought processes, this was the biggest problem with authorities trying to arrest peadophilies high in the chain so to speak as they knew how to mentaly attack authorites to keep them at bay, but mainly the thoughts come from the mental plaine where people feel as though they are being controlled as all thought use to be settled their so to speak as they would regenerate so as to maintain our various thought processes in order to help our world move forward...

thats not mental illness it's being awake of what is happening it's just they cant explain it so thats what comes to mind as it did happen from people in various industries that know about how to programme someone/s, it's pretty well shut down now...

they are just more switched on as to WHAT could happen, those above HigherSelf/Spirits do the same, leading psychs (doctors) know all about it...

2. I hear or see things that others do not hear or see.

A. all this means is they have abilities others dont have, hear = clairaudience seeing = clairevoyance these are common practises amongst psychics or those that study the minds abilities as it is just a level of consciousness in the dimensions we live in they just have not as yet got controll over it yet, this whole area of mentall illness is being cleaned up we know what to do it's just complicated to explain, inside 2 1/2 years no mental illness will exist anywhere as it's easy to do but complicated to explain...

3. I feel it is very difficult for me to express myself in words that others can understand.

A. normally associated with a quicker mind than normal and they are unable to process the information quicker enough as they get the information from their subconsciousness in order to explain it...common problem amongst the smartest people to ever live just takes alittle practise to process the information with the vocabulary they posses, complicated...

4. I feel I share absolutely nothing in common with others, including my friends and family.

A. people that are the smartest in the world have the exact same problem as not many can comprehend what they are say'n especially if ya dont have the vocabulary for it...

5. I believe in more than one thing about reality and the world around me that nobody else seems to believe in.

A. access to a higher in consciosness that the normal people donot have access too, this higher consciousness is where the prime knowledge/wisdom lays...

6. Others don't believe me when I tell them the things I see or hear.

A. they have no understanding of clairevoyance (seeing) - claireaudience (hearing), again a common practise amongst people who study the minds abilities...

7. I can't trust what I'm thinking because I don't know if it's real or not.

A. the test of any Spitual awakening...

8. I have magical powers that nobody else has or can explain.

A. magical powers?...magician is a common word amongst people who study the mind/hermetics one being a higher in consciousness (mental illness patients) will automatically pick up on the word magic/ian where the masters of the minds abilities in hermetics often use the phrase magician this is undertandable to those that understand how thought processes generate...

9. Others are plotting to get me.

A. it happens...

10. I find it difficult to get a hold of my thoughts.

A. associated with answer 3...

11. I am treated unfairly because others are jealous of my special abilities.

A. i'm not going to answer that one because ya have to understand something first, as being in this test it is a common thought amongst individuals...

12. I talk to another person or other people inside my head that nobody else can hear.

A. claireaudience, it's a common practise amongst people who study the minds abilities including high organised crime figures...

people with mental illnesses (diagnosed) majority of them often appear uneducated for this reason it feeds the thought of the psychs that it is a mentall illness and a problem not a benefit as the one's in the know know it to be a benefit..."an induced premature access to the higher of consciousness where the prime minds abilities/knowledge/wisdom lay" this will be all cleaned up soon as in all problems erradicated with mentall illness, ya wont find a better foundation to when the times comes to explore the minds abilities, thats a fact and proven...

most leading psychs know this...

heres another way to gain the prime minds abilities if ya have non of the premature enhanced abilities in the higher of consciousness in the dimensions we live in...

here

and

here

good luck

love all

I scored 0, I guess having Magical power's is normal :w00t:

Edited by kitco

We scored 97 and it proves what we've said all along. I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

My brother in law was just diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'd say the test is accurate, somewhat general questions, because some of his stories and things he "knows" he could click the "all the time" button on every question.

We scored 97 and it proves what we've said all along. I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

i see you are highly gifted :) ...

My brother in law was just diagnosed with schizophrenia. I'd say the test is accurate, somewhat general questions, because some of his stories and things he "knows" he could click the "all the time" button on every question.

noth'n wrong with schizophreia as all it is is a premature access to higher of consciousness in the dimensions we live in, it's sort of like being thrown into a class above your qualified grade say like year 3 then thrown into year 12, except this year 12 is not yet cleaned up yet (mastered) as it is like a jigsaw puzzle not completed yet for various reasons, it will be soon (completed/put together) and therefore their will be no such thing as mental illness for anyone inside 2 1/2 years, no-worries...

good luck

love all

I scored a 10. Then again, I'm pretty sure this thing measures sarcasm about as well as it does potential for a psychotic affliction. :P

• 6 months later...

I don't know if it's accurate, as I scored about 65. No one hears the voices, it's annoying. There's usually thus guy with a weird low voice, but sometimes others join in, I have an urge to self-harm when they do. I have self-harmed before, but I never speak of the voices to anyone. I feel calmer if I type them instead. Then I could see a bus coming, but then it disappeared, just like the big black vulture-things do. Hopefully the government aren't reading this. 

I also scored zero. But there are other symptoms of schizophrenia, such as disorganized thoughts. At least one member on this section of forum has it and it's heart-wrenching to see him/her struggling.

Or just plain annoying.

hay man dont worry :) ,

"highly" trained psychs "high high" in the industrie are look'n at these tests and look'n for those that scored 64 or above as highly employable, it's higher consciousness (knowledge/abilities).

zero wont even get your foot in the door.

i score 97 every time :) .

good luck

love

Edited by ether3

i would'nt knock life on the head just yet as their is light at the end of the tunnel (and it aint no train) even for what they call the normal, i guess even as yourself.

so what you have'nt got a satelite dish (schizophrenic) as an antenna, instead just the average house hold antenna, dont worry even with a score as low as 4 you could even have a roof top antenna.

antenna/satelite dish refers to your minds strength/abilities on picking up data, bigger the better, the bigger antenna is normally associated with mentall illness (harder to controll).

thats what the worlds leading neuro taught me.

good luck

love

Edited by ether3

I scored a 0, which is odd because I make up stories about my two Alien friends. I guess that's alright because I know they're made up characters.

I've read that Albert Einstein thought he may have been slightly schizophrenic.

Schizophrenia Test

I don't know alot about schizophrenia, but I'm not sure if this is a very accurate test, considering I scored a 34 I appear to have some early signs commonly associated with schizophrenia or a schizophrenia-related disorder.

These questions are almost stereotypical too me. Especially the "Magical Powers" question. Plenty of people are in contact with spirits or like that, this disorder seems kind of, made up. Maybe made up too keep the contactees under wraps. I mean...I know that there are people who are just crazy...but still.

Zero . NO YOU DID NOT ROBBIE. Yes, I did. ROBBIE YOU ARE BAD, VERY BAD...

Edited by Robbie333

I scored a 1. I figured I'd score higher since I'm so paranoid.

I am slightly paranoid, too. But that alone doesn't make you schizophrenic. You gotta have some serious delusions.

And schizophrenia is not an alternative state of mind. It's a devastating illness. My cousin is one and he is finally normal thanks to the meds. Schizo is not like having some special antenna in your head. It's an illness, clear and simple.

I am slightly paranoid, too. But that alone doesn't make you schizophrenic. You gotta have some serious delusions.

And schizophrenia is not an alternative state of mind. It's a devastating illness. My cousin is one and he is finally normal thanks to the meds. Schizo is not like having some special antenna in your head. It's an illness, clear and simple.

I know Schizophrenia is serious, but I've been told by more than a few people that my level of paranoia would be crippling to anyone else. I didn't expect to score very high, just higher. I constantly worry that people can tell what I'm thinking about just by the look on my face. Though the usual expressions I have are boredom and confusion, I feel that if I smile or frown, people I interact with will have an idea of what I am thinking and ask me questions until I spill.

I know Schizophrenia is serious, but I've been told by more than a few people that my level of paranoia would be crippling to anyone else. I didn't expect to score very high, just higher. I constantly worry that people can tell what I'm thinking about just by the look on my face. Though the usual expressions I have are boredom and confusion, I feel that if I smile or frown, people I interact with will have an idea of what I am thinking and ask me questions until I spill.

Well, I am sorry to tell you this but I believe that you are bisexual, like you mentioned before. Does that affect your paranoia, since many gay and bis are persecuted by many people?

Well, I am sorry to tell you this but I believe that you are bisexual, like you mentioned before. Does that affect your paranoia, since many gay and bis are persecuted by many people?

Maybe a little bit. But most people I interact with don't mind it. Then again, when I don't have a beard, most people think I'm a girl. Girls are less persecuted for their sexuality. I can't tell you how many times I've heard 'Excuse me, ma'am?' at work. But I do feel that people think I'm interested in them when I'm not and probably avoid hanging out with me for that reason.

Maybe a little bit. But most people I interact with don't mind it. Then again, when I don't have a beard, most people think I'm a girl. Girls are less persecuted for their sexuality. I can't tell you how many times I've heard 'Excuse me, ma'am?' at work. But I do feel that people think I'm interested in them when I'm not and probably avoid hanging out with me for that reason.

O...OK. Thanks for letting me know.

But there are guys like Andrej Pejic. So don't feel bad. :)

This was a fun quiz! Turns out I am not schizo from my result. *whew* But the questions seem really loaded... and I thought I answered some of them kinda crazy... so who knows.... but to the OP, someone told me once that if you think that you are, then you aren't.... so.... that's good news right? :w00t: *crazy face*

• 2 weeks later...