Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

violent ghost attacks

CANDIDPETS

I know they are extremly rare but the few cases of violent attacks by ghosts where have they happened?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JackalnChainz

• JustNormal

• CANDIDPETS

• Kar-zid

I know they are extremly rare but the few cases of violent attacks by ghosts where have they happened?

As MC Hammer would say "Can't Touch This"... :su

wtf why you trolling my thread?

they will soon hopefully, or maybe no one has an answer

yeah she didnt seem to bad tho

I know people who have had minor injuries from supposed paranormal activity (e.g. scratches, scrapes, welts, burns) but nothing serious.

I did hear of a case where a ghost supposedly did kill someone but I couldn't find any supporting evidence (e.g. news or police reports of a death in that area at that time) so I chalk it up to an urban legend.

When you consider all the places people go investigating if there was any real physical danger we would know about it.

But that doesn't mean you should thow caution to the wind! Always remember we're dealing with the unknown.

I know people who have had minor injuries from supposed paranormal activity (e.g. scratches, scrapes, welts, burns) but nothing serious.

I did hear of a case where a ghost supposedly did kill someone but I couldn't find any supporting evidence (e.g. news or police reports of a death in that area at that time) so I chalk it up to an urban legend.

When you consider all the places people go investigating if there was any real physical danger we would know about it.

But that doesn't mean you should thow caution to the wind! Always remember we're dealing with the unknown.

Very true ((MP))

You said it Master Po!

Edited by Jennie 1

There is the Carver City Haunting, involving a woman who is violently beaten and sexually assaulted. Carla Moran, (or her real name..Doris Bither) relocated back to her home state of Texas after a popular movie was made about her case. "The Entity" is a frightening account of unseen and unwelcome visitations, and a series of violent rapes perpetrated by more than one entity. She moved back to her home state, Texas, where her attacks continued, until all contact with her was lost. It is believed that she finally succumb to the overwhelming attacks. The fate of her children, who were also beaten (her son specifically), is not known.

Your response regarding the Bell Witch answer, "yeah she didnt seem to bad tho" was really very insensitive, especially since none of us was there to know what kind of trauma that family endured. I do know it was witnessed by many, and even a U.S. President was present for one of the events supposedly perpetrated by the "witch" herself. The young girl, Elizabeth, was reportedly beaten and slapped beyond measure, and her father eventually died from poisoning, that the "witch" herself took credit for. The potion that was in a small bottle by John Bells bed, was partially full of a brown substance. They gave a few drops to the cat in her water, and she died instantly. The majority of the users in UM don't look upon the suffering of others so lightly, even the skeptics who believe there is always a rational and natural answer. Although the answers to problems of this nature are a matter of debate, the suffering of the victims is very real, and not to be discounted so easily. ~Jackal

Edited by JackalnChainz

Forgot the name....it's an abandoned hospital in London, Kentucky. Guy was shoved downstairs into a pile of asbestos.

There's a house in Somerset, Kentucky built on the site of a TB clinic. The family was having items thrown at them from unseen forces.

Only one's I could think of off the top of my head.

There is the Carver City Haunting, involving a woman who is violently beaten and sexually assaulted. Carla Moran, (or her real name..Doris Bither) relocated back to her home state of Texas after a popular movie was made about her case. "The Entity" is a frightening account of unseen and unwelcome visitations, and a series of violent rapes perpetrated by more than one entity. She moved back to her home state, Texas, where her attacks continued, until all contact with her was lost. It is believed that she finally succumb to the overwhelming attacks. The fate of her children, who were also beaten (her son specifically), is not known.

Your response regarding the Bell Witch answer, "yeah she didnt seem to bad tho" was really very insensitive, especially since none of us was there to know what kind of trauma that family endured. I do know it was witnessed by many, and even a U.S. President was present for one of the events supposedly perpetrated by the "witch" herself. The young girl, Elizabeth, was reportedly beaten and slapped beyond measure, and her father eventually died from poisoning, that the "witch" herself took credit for. The potion that was in a small bottle by John Bells bed, was partially full of a brown substance. They gave a few drops to the cat in her water, and she died instantly. The majority of the users in UM don't look upon the suffering of others so lightly, even the skeptics who believe there is always a rational and natural answer. Although the answers to problems of this nature are a matter of debate, the suffering of the victims is very real, and not to be discounted so easily. ~Jackal

I completely agree with you Jackal. These people really do suffer, but not many people think of it like that, they think of it being fake or they think of it as a real haunting. Now we shall have a minute's silence for those suffering from hauntings. (((trumpet music)))

Thank you Jackal for reminding me of that one. I seem to have spoken too soon, since this particular case is extremely disturbing to me. It completely slipped my mind until you mentioned it.

Anyone sitting atop the mausoleum in Green Lake, Wisconsin's oldest cemetery will be shoved off the roof by a ghost. They will also sometimes be scratched in the process. The cemetery has a lot of Native American graves from the cowboys and indians days of American history.This is the only real instance of a intelligent haunting that I know to be true, seemingly not demonic, and violent. There are probably more but that is the only one I can vouch for personally.

I consider demonic entites to be in another category all together, and I do not include them when talking about violent haunts.

Anyone sitting atop the mausoleum in Green Lake, Wisconsin's oldest cemetery will be shoved off the roof by a ghost. They will also sometimes be scratched in the process. The cemetery has a lot of Native American graves from the cowboys and indians days of American history.This is the only real instance of a intelligent haunting that I know to be true, seemingly not demonic, and violent. There are probably more but that is the only one I can vouch for personally.

I consider demonic entites to be in another category all together, and I do not include them when talking about violent haunts.

I saw that on "A Haunting" the other day, about that cemetery. Some teens narrated the story and re-enacted the events. It was freaky! JN

That is disturbing, yet very interesting. Has anyone got this on film? And maybe the ghost pushed one and because the people who sat up there after were waiting to be pushed their minds tricked them or actually made themselves be pushed seemingly by nothing but really it was their mind. Or maybe it always was the ghost, which seems much more likely.

I saw that on "A Haunting" the other day, about that cemetery. Some teens narrated the story and re-enacted the events. It was freaky! JN

Did any of them actually go up there and did they get shoved off?

Thank you Jackal for reminding me of that one. I seem to have spoken too soon, since this particular case is extremely disturbing to me. It completely slipped my mind until you mentioned it.

You are most welcome. I found the brutality of this particular assault most abhorrent. The added abasement of rape, and in front of her own children, places this vile case in the most shocking and reprehensible category, in my opinion. ~Jackal

Did any of them actually go up there and did they get shoved off?

Yes they all did, plus saw many spirits, but as I said, it was reenacted, so it kind of lost alot of the terror..JN

Yes they all did, plus saw many spirits, but as I said, it was reenacted, so it kind of lost alot of the terror..JN

JN, do you remember the specific title? I'll YouTube it tonight if I can find it easy enough. Thanks. :)

Dang, but it is good they all had a go at being shoved by the spirit. As Jackal asked what was it called?

violent ghost's attack? well if spirits can somehow interact physically with our reality, it is also plausible they can be violent. It is popular belive that ghost's are dead people who cant find peace, so since people (strangers) are usually dangerous, I dont see any reason why spirits couldn have some violent behaviour.

Anyway, about violent hauntings, if you look on youtube after the series "A hauntings" you will be able to find lot of similar chases (like sally or where demons dwell, a haunting in cunnecticut and so on) but I cant of couse confirm you if the series (a good and entertaining tv serie) is realible, since must of the time is based on eye witness.

The one who impress me for the must, are the case of Carla Moran. A woman who got ripetudely raped by evil spirits (possible demons) surely it would be like living in hell. IF the case of "entity" is true, IMO she was possesed...but that is just my opinion.

Other violent chases are already been mentioned by other people here.

ciao